New England's road to the owl is literally Titties > Jasg

>New England's road to the owl is literally Titties > Jasg
This should be illegal.

I hope he gets J A G S D

It's almost like when its too easy something goes wrong...

lgtss

>AFC

>three straight bye weeks
it's too easy

fugggg. there is no way the jags dont run-run-pass-punt all game long. brady is going to win a 6th ring.

The most maddening thing about it is that this team isn't even good; the rest of the NFL is just extremely incompetent. Praying for the Saints or the Vikings to slay the dragon

Eagles literally got this shit on lock.

Eagles are a bye week.

Not illegal, but it is unacceptable. IMO the NFL needs to reduce the number of teams so all the players aren't so spread out, and the teams can be more competitive. Its ridiculous that a team like Tennessee was in the divisional round

Vikings will roll over NE

>mfw

Is this going to be one of those fabled 99.99% chance of winning games that end up in major upsets?

This desu too much filler in the league.

As a NE fan I believe the most favorable SB matchup is either Philly or NO for different reasons. Philly has no offense right now they barely put up 15 on a Falcons steam the Pats steamrolled over this year and put up 23 w/o a healthy Burkhead and before Lewis was back to full strength I might add. Even with their good to great defense Philly doesn't have a shutdown defense and the Pats will still be able to score while the Eagles average to bad offense w/o Wentz will struggle against the Pats D and emerging pass rush, and don't tell me it's not legitimate they have something like 20 total sack over their last 3 games, and those 2 games at the end of the year were both important games that determined playoff seeding for both NE and Buffalo. While the Saints have a great offense with Brees they've already lost to the Pats and were blown out within the 1st quarter so their better than average to just good defense can't keep up with the Pats offense, and even though the Saints have a good offense the Pats D, as stated above, is getting much better so even though they will be able to still score they will score less as per usual in a shootout. With Minnesota you get a team with just good enough of a defense to limit the Pats offense and an Offense that is questionably good enough to overcome the Pats D perhaps so I would expect that to be the closest and toughest game.

>one horse race league

embarrasing tbhfam

>yfw the AFC was won 4 of the last 5 SBs

Vikings will eat the pats, but if eagles somehow pull it off Brady is guaranteed another ring.

Peek-a-boo I see you!

Will they rest starters next week?

Eagles are a better team than the Vikings, even with Foles

*blocks your path*

>isn't even good
>adaptive to whatever team is playing that week
>threatening in both the run and pass game

Keep sleeping on this team

Not with Nick Foles as their QB.

>BUT THEY WON!
By kicking field goals and making a lucky defensive stop. They aren't going to the Owl if they can't get into the end zone.

No. Eagles will lose to either Saints or Vikings.

Foles on his best day is better than Keenum on his best day, plus Vikings are dome babbies now

You lost to the Cardinals, and the Jets

Ya'll are beatable to a punch

h-h-h-here is my wallet, sir

It was super windy last night. Foles can play well if the weather is good

Don't forget the 9ers

At the start of the season, if someone told you the Patriots would have to face two AFC South teams in the playoffs, would you believe them? And that those teams were not the Colts or Texans?

This. I keep seeing people talking about Nick Foles making several bad throws, but I don't see people talking about Matt Ryan making some of the exact same throws because of the weather. His two worst throws resulted in a 40 something yard penalty in favor of the eagles and a 20 something yard reception for Torrey Smith.