What does Sup Forums think about RedPanel comics?

What does Sup Forums think about RedPanel comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

redpanels.com
a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_
youtu.be/2zIqCzyrD2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redpanels.com
Forgot link

he's just a guy from pol that makes comics.
no need to shill here, user.

You should shill your webcomic elsewhere.

that art style is triggering, it reminds me of Schmorky

It's not me. I just stumbled upon it. Pretty good chunk of comics

Punchlines are really lacking. I want to like it but it sucks

>implying Space Moose wasn't the GOAT poorly-drawn redpill comic
>there was a time when this was permissible content in a Canadian university campus newspaper

>muh SCIENTIFFFFIC PROOOOOOOOOF that niggres r dum

space moose was good because it was actually funny and not just a series of strawmen like literally every other political comic ever

It coined the defining statement of modern feminism

Reminds me of the faggot

a.tumblr.com/tumblr_o1w43x4GGX1v772mro1.mp3#_=_

Jews have 110 IQ

iq is a shit tier metric

Redpill is not real
It is the new term that racists use to justify their racism

anyone who believes in "redpilling" or was "redpilled" is a weak-willed pansy with zero conviction

if it's that easy to shatter and subsequently change your entire world view, you're probably a retard

And 85 is a shit tier IQ

moar

>how do you do fellow whites?

The closest to his study was Australia. Turns out a White underclass can turn an entire continent into a thriving nation.

he makes some pretty funny comics.

They'd be great if they were actually funny

a bunch of unfunny tryhard shit
the adventures of christ chan is better than these.

>b-b-but that's, like, pseudoscience!

I'm sick of seeing this racist edit, where's the original?

that shit cringey as hell, please starve

We really need to range-ban canadians.

Oy vey leaf, what an anti semite!

Please ban Malaysia too

the fact that slavery didn't happen the other way around is proof enough that we are inherently smarter, nice b8 though

the adventures of christ chan at least have profanities, gore and makes itself to be as edgy as it can be.

these redpanels crap is stuck between a wannabe ben garrison piece and a comic strip in your local church newsletter.

its a very mediocre attempt at comic making.

Go away, apostate. Calvinism for the win.
youtu.be/2zIqCzyrD2Q

I have nothing to say

tru dat

One is science, the other is pseudoscience.

Fucking low-IQ drumpf supporters and their shitty comedy.

Don't you have a dog to molest Justin?

He's your next minister

Fucking niggers. At least the chink stood up against the Commies, these niggers are the Commies.

The test is free. Kek

one day america will fall, when that day comes THEY WILL have to deal with china and then we,l see if its the same thing those fucking ungrateful fucks.

>white underclass
no not really.

God tier.

The right wing could smash ass if they had more propagandists.

The left has shit arguments, but all the artists are left-wing because academia.

Seriously the Internet is a huge opportunity that the right-wing mostly wastes. More comics and memes. Wreck the left's shit.

Standing still in front of police who you know will just arrest you is drastically fucking different from going up against a line of tanks that you know have the authority to kill you for just about any reason.

Back to shill his own shit again

Let me guess... You like manga

This guy has been a problem for a long time.

Why do all his characters look like the ones from Bone?

nah, i just hate kiddie tryhard shit.
where the fuck does these redpanels shitheads comes from anyway? i see them pop out out of fucking nowhere like those black pidgeon shills

Difference?

Guy on the bottom gets executed.

The girl on top goes to a saloon to get her hair done.

Malayfag blew it, he was liked and his comic threads were active. But he flew too close to the Sun by pushing too hatrd and asking for d'nations and now Sup Forums hates him. Brotip: NEVER EVER shill your content on Sup Forums, user will turn against you on a dime and sometimes for no reason. See also: chanology, subeta, Sargon, gamergate, Milo, Evalion...

What is global rule #3?

I would consider Milo and Sargon alright if they didn't shill themselves here constantly.

Evalion was just a meme the whole time. GOTIS

better than Patri-archie, holy fuck why did anyone ever think they were good?

Russians went from medieval serfs to launching men into fucking space in less than half a century.

Not arguments. The comment makes a good point and you Guys can't even debate it properly.
Literally retarded. So are Muslims smarter than whites because they're slave trade was more prolific? Dumbass.
Not the same thing, not even close. You may be even more retarded than the last guy. Impressive really.

The fuck is that?

Are you Chrischan?

>christian girl curb-stomping a black guy

any other ways you'd like to denegrate Christianity Schlomo?

You cheeky bastard

you can tell if someone shills their shit here.
usually the thread starts with "what do you think of etc", "have you heard of etc" and these faggots keep making the same shit threads for months that barely anyone cares about.

sargon dont shill in Sup Forums. his threads are just like memenuex and half the time it starts with a negative opinion about them.

Be funny if it was Smith making them.

BTW Bone is GOAT.

>Muslims smarter than whites because slave trade is more prolific
>Doesn't know muslims are slaves to muslims
Top kek.

I don't trust any comic that looks like it was drawn by a Tumblr degenerate.

This isn't that bad dude

I like shmorky because his style its more cartoony than the weabo crap that floods webcomics nowadays, and his comics don't focus on political issues as everyone else does these days, but goddamn if he isn't a flamming faggot

>black kid gets Einstein IQ
THE TEST ARE LEGIT
>black kid doesnt do well
excuses for miles

every time

>Be Funny if Smith was making them.

Maybe it has been him all along is just under a pseudonym.

Also Guy most likely didnt even know anyone was taking his photo

Black girl did so as there was a line of people taking photos and she would have something new to blog about

seems pretty redpilled to me

AT THE TOP

I GOT NEW

ARE THE ASHKANAZI JEWS

>lamarckian inheritance is real because a cartoon character with a lab coat says it is
This has to be satire.

I agree. He's a very good artist.

That's how you shill properly.

this

>"X is such a faggot rite guizzzzzze"
>300 posts of mixed enough views to encourage people unfamiliar with the subject to find out more

>user will turn against you on a dime and sometimes for no reason

Anons are very adept at sensing when you're being a fucking shill. Being a shill is a being a clinically selfish, unfun bastard who is only in it for the dosh.

He does not care about community if he is in it for the money. user for the most part values community and community values. Not valuing community is against community values.

You get what I'm saying.

Saying that shilling and fucking up threads with shilling and then being shunned for it is uncalled for is retarded as fuck.

>me
>have view on foreigners based on direct childhood experiences with second generation migrants
>they're useless at everything, especially language
>hold back literally the entire school
>break the rules without consequences
>I want them gone
>years later discover Sup Forums
>come across factual studies that reinforce my experience
>been redpilled all along

>"drumpf supporters"
>criticizing others for shitty comedy
c'mon now, leafy

I will never stop thinking that he wandered there at the wrong time without knowing, with that body language of his

>*record scratch*
>So you might be wondering how I ended up in this little predicament...

/thread

Holy fuck, This was my shit in freshman year in high school.

What part of Brooklyn are you in?

WHOA!!!

Redpanels is consistently on point and fairly funny unlike your shit.

Gravesend. I'm on my phone right now so excuse the different ID

....that's actually pretty funny

Nice. I was in NYC in May. I spent most of my time in Gowanus, my aunt lives there. I went to Peter Pizza in Gravesend. Good shit.

He cited Bone as a big influence once on Sup Forums. It's a pretty memorable art style too.

You think that's good? Go to Spumoni Gardens on 86th next time. $20 bucks for a Sicilian tray. Best pizza I've ever tasted.

Family owned business. Owner got shot a month ago. Pretty sad

>implying most of us didn't get "redpilled" by real life experience

Yeah Sup Forums didn't really do anything to redpill me either on some subjects.

Just reinforced my beliefs with some cold hard facts.

On some subjects, however, I did need a push in the right direction. I used to think jewish presence in media was harmless for Gods' sake.

this tbqh
I always cringe when I see those "before Sup Forums after Sup Forums" threads and realize the people are dead serious.
if you have your opinions on fundamental matters and even your entire world view altered that easily by a few meme charts and frog pictures you're just as bad as the worst "really makes you think" retards.

adjusting your views based on new evidence is fine, but having some "eye opening experience" where you ate the RED PILL just shows how dumb and easily influenced you are.

The one on top looks staged and is very inconsequential, The Tienanmen square photo shows a simple man who is obviously afraid but stalwart in his ideologies, so he stays put, even though he will very well be killed for doing so.

I agree, that's the same mentality Metokur has and why he refuses to open donation channels even if loads of anons actually wanted to throw money at him.

words cannot describe the anger and disgust i am feeling right now

What the shit?