What are some films where the bad guys think they're good guys?

What are some films where the bad guys think they're good guys?

Sup Forums: the movie

inglourious basterds

You have to go back.

>We're done hiding

All the easier to deport your asses

Kong: Skull Island
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

go back to Mexico, take your Mexican flags with you, and apply to immigrate legally

>sneaks into some white guys house
This is my house!*

*Just not legally

ESE NO

*steals your car*

"This is my car!"*

*Just not legally

>The presidency of Donald Trump began at noon EST on January 20, 2017
>It's March

wow, they hid for two whole months

I really don't understand this nor do I understand why someone is proud to be an illegal imagrant

I like how the media tries to say that illegals commit less crimes than actual citizens. But... they are here illegally. Literally 100 percent of them are committing a crime every day by just being here.

nothing wrong with this 2bh

That muslim will never forget the day of the doggo.

03/25/17

>illegals commit less crimes than actual citizens

its literally whataboutism

>Sup Forums openly celebrating, advocating and coordinating violence

lmao

>be illegal
>make less of a mess than an actual citizen
>he genuinely wants me to feel bad about this

Who is harmed though?

You're assuming committing a crime is necessarily an unethical action.

There are legal actions far less ethical than illegal migration.

Basing your morality on law rather than seeing the law as a tool of morality is slave logic, user.

I used to speak up about the unfair treatment of illegals from south of the border, but many of them are extremely racist towards black people, even more so than white Americans, so fuck them.

>get beaten up by Trump supporters
>dog steals your shoe

what a terrible day

they arent paying taxes sicne they are undocumented

Watch the videos, it happened today. The antifa instigated, stared the violence and THEN got beat down and doggo ravaged.

>start pepper spraying people you disagree with
>get tackled
>then arrested

POTTERY

If there was amnesty it'd be easier for them to sign on to the tax system.

I understand having a border and keeping people from crossing illegally, but once it's been done the measure to keep tracking them and deport if they've committed no other crimes is retribution, not justice.

>h-he started it!
>Sup Forumsfags carrying """flag staffs""" as sneaky weapons accusing anyone of starting shit

yeah, lets just grant them amnesty overnight and show that our laws wont be enforced

this is not only very fair to those who have immigrated legally, but in no way will undermine rule of law or encourage more illegal immigration

A nation must protect its borders, and the rule of law must be upheld.

Open borders and illegals infesting this nation like rats fleeing a sinking ship do nothing but weaken us as a whole. Imagine being an illegal. Having to sneak around because your very existence is a lie. Being surrounded by smelly and ugly children and having the legit worst culture on earth. Fuck that.

They sneak around, don't pay taxes, don't learn the language, have dozens of children, and I have to stare at their stupid faces.

A mexican/south american is pretty much the dumbest motherfucker you will ever meet. It like a wizard used magic to turn a dog into a human. They just walk around with a blank look on their face, eating and fucking and doing menial jobs.

God I'm sick of them.

>You're assuming committing a crime is necessarily an unethical action.
No he's not. He's rebutting an argument that illegals commit less crime, therefore they should stay.

Kek

>attack people
>people attack back in self defense
>whaaaaaa why are you such a violent thug drumpf supporter

>those appeals to emotion
Iron clad logic if I've ever seen it.

I never said do it overnight; of course it'd be a fairly lengthy process. I think in the long run it'd be the best for the world.

kek

>dog steals your shoe

>logic is on my side
>history is on my side
>stats are on my side
>emotion is on my side
I got this on lock down

>Misery
>X-Men: Days of Future Past
>Ferris Bueller's Day Off
>Seven
>Memento
>A Few Good Men
>Batman Begins
>Kung Fu Panda
>Falling Down
>Planet of the Apes
>The Rock
>Short Circuit
>The Matrix
>The Lord of the Rings
>Blade Runner
>The Cabin in the Woods
>Top Gun
>Ghostbusters
>Skyfall
>The Wizard of Oz
>2012
>E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial

I could go on and on.

This is far too heartwarming to bother factchecking.

Th wall needs to be built.

Unregulated immigration will lead to the inevitable spread of a superbug destined to wipe out up to 60% of mankind. As the flow of immigrants grows, the more difficult the contagion will be to contain.

It begs the question. Are you taking the steps to be on the 40%? Or the 60%?

>is apparently right about everything
>his only contributing post is a largely faggy appeal to emotion

Wonder why you didn't spam those stats first. Afraid we might call you Sup Forums?

By falling back on the idea that all illegal immigrants are committing a crime by virtue of their border crossing, and that therefore any crime is unethical. The precept is that they've already crossed; we're talking about crimes committed after the fact.

>They sneak around, don't pay taxes
Again, they wouldn't have to and would be able to with amnesty.
>don't learn the language
Source?
>have dozens of children
Is it not the right of the individual how many children they have?
>and I have to stare at their stupid faces.
So you want to deport people because you're triggered by their existence.

I think you should get some preparation H for that hurt butt of yours.

Easy compromise:
>grant amnesty to those here now, so as to not fuck anyone over
>make clear that moving forward, anyone caught illegally crossing the border will be shot on sight, including children, and anyone caught as having crossed after this time gets sent back immediately with all property seized

>Is it not the right of the individual how many children they have?
Only citizens have rights.

>So you want to deport people because you're triggered by their existence.
>break the law
>NO YOU SHOULDNT DEPORT THEM REEE

hahaha every fucking time

Go look up Canada immigration, or any other "liberal" democracy you want

The US pretty much not enforcing any kind of immigration laws for the past 20 years is pure insanity.

>>The Lord of the Rings
god no

Not a Sup Forums, but those masked communist dickheads are always near my college bothering everyone. I'm glad this happened

>openly coordinating attacks and infiltration (while claiming only THE JOOS do this)
>they most recent idol is a man arrested for assault
>most are so obviously on it for the violence

But yeah, the other side is TOTALLY instigating it, am I right? :^)

Problem, negrito cocoloco?

I'm personally very anti-fascist but antifa people at protests like this do have a tendency to act like fucking idiots.

I have no problem with people on either side carrying for self-defence, especially in the current climate.

You don't even know what "appeal to emotion" means retard.

>>grant amnesty to those here now

Insult to those that came to the USA legally and had to wait and followed all the laws. Repeal the 14th amendment and you will see illegal immigration nosedive overnight

Mexicans are like dogs, lol. I bet their ugly fat women have those little beaners in litters too.

I'd rather kill every illegal in the country than grant one of them amnesty. Fuck that. They should be afraid. If Trump does nothing at all in 8 years except continually deport these shitskins and make them afraid, I'd vote for him forever.

>"bwaaa illegals are so gross eww!"
>he seriously believed this was worth posting

Please, more epic meme images, sir.

>it's that episode again where Sup Forums tries to be clever and "red" pill someone but forgot the chloroform first

Mexifag triggered

Why?

Again, the law is not its own justification. Why should that law be enforced if it isn't justified?

checking Canadian immigration law now

>work my ass off in my third world shithole of my home country to gain marketable skills
>finally manage to become a citizen after years of hard education and the application process
>the very people I worked my ass off to escape from just get to walk inside
Please stop

LEL 16

>Why should that law be enforced if it isn't justified?

Because not enforcing invites more illegal imigration, undermines rule of law, and violates the rights of the people.

If the law was not justified then it would be struck down by the supreme court.

If you want to repeal all immigrantion and naturalization laws, go ahead, but until then don't give residency priority to people who didn't abide by the law.

Because the law is justified. The law has a specific reason to make sure that people who enter the country are qualified and properly screen to make sure they won't be burdens and they won't cause social unrest or crime.
There's no such guarantee with illegals.
The immigration process exists so we know we're getting the best. The people who are migrating illegally are objectively not the best.

Hardship ages people prematurely, user. This is a film board; you never watched Come and See?

>implying I care about illegals
They're your problem, Keith. Shame your daddy had to call them rapists, he might've actually gotten some support if he cared about his job.

ESTO ES MI HILO*

*JUSTO NO LEGALMENTE

>pilgrims do illegal stuff
>massacre native americans and ruin their land
>yay lets eat turkey
>illegal immigrants in general help keep the country running
>online anger
>inb4 alien
I have native blood, I am more American than most of you.

You care enough to argue in their favor, Pedro. How many hundreds of pounds does your mexican wife weigh?

Mate, in no world is that guy 16. Full stop. I did mission work in wartorn shitholes and no kid ever ages that badly.

>I have native blood, I am more American than most of you.
You're only alive because we got bored killing your shitskin ancestors

>The immigration process exists so we know we're getting the best. The people who are migrating illegally are objectively not the best.

What defines who is 'the best'?

What about those who are not 'the best'? Why do their equivalents in America get to stay simply because of the circumstances of their birth?

Because rights come with responsibility and accountability.

Do I really need to explain the concept of rights to you? I mean, I can and will. But it's kinda embarrassing that you don't understand this.

not an argument

>Have I ever seen a fictional propaganda movie

Good for you, man. I'm a small business owner in Florida and many of my employees have the same mindset as you do. It's alarming how many people don't get that real men just want to work and they don't want others getting freebies on their dime.

This. My best friend is a software engineer with a phd and he's six months from getting deported if he can't get his green card.
If he can't stay, no fucking way some border hopper should be allowed to stay and cut grass.

Humour me.

I'm guessing this is mainly gonna be Hobbes, right?

It's kinda hard not to when you can't even make a valid argument against them, Channing. Hey, how's it feel to become a minority?

>What defines who is 'the best'?
The country itself? Well take those doctors and shit, nigga. Keep the bean eating retards who can't even read.

You don't deserve an argument. I don't argue with subhuman vermin.

I want people getting freebies on my dime

>they don't want others getting freebies on their dime
you mean like the millions of legal white people on welfare?

the state, which represents the people

>What about those who are not 'the best'? Why do their equivalents in America get to stay simply because of the circumstances of their birth?
just like passing on your property, passing on citizenship is a historic birthright. if you want to doubt it you should start with sumeria.

stop asking self evident questions you subhuman. if nothing else it's boring.

You're legally an American also, so what's the issue? That the past sucked for your people? Well, I'd say it's a good thing you were born in modern America because at least people treat you like a human being with rights now.

>Humour
Uh oh, I spot a non-American giving his shit opinion on matters that don't concern him!

Damn, you're not running away from explaining yourself at all!

>It's kinda hard not to when you can't even make a valid argument against them, Channing
This is what you came up with? lol come on man you're just throwing out bait at this point

The "villain":

Oh, come on. Sauron is like the archetypal evil overlord. He's got massive armies of monsters. He has a flaming eyeball. He has a helmet made of spikes, people, come on. And, he did... you know, he did all of those... things. And...

Hold on a minute there:

And what exactly? Please tell us, because throughout the entire 2000-hour run of the Jackson trilogy, we couldn't find a single reason why everyone demonized Sauron like he was a debt-collecting pedophile. Yes, he was building an army to advance on Middle Earth. But who was in that army? What were they fighting for?

This was a world where Orcs were used as target practice among elvish communities. The elves loved that shit. Sauron put a stop to that by offering all the underprivileged creatures a place in his non-race-exclusive army (the only nonsegregated force in Middle Earth other than the Fellowship), with promises of their own country in the future. After what he did for the orcs and the goblins, Sauron was just some towering, mace-wielding folk hero.

Of course the humans and elves couldn't have that, because if orcs moved-in next door to them, their houses' property value would go down. After all, these creatures are dark and smelly and have weird voices. They must be murdered on sight.

We hear a lot about freedom, and the free peoples of Middle Earth standing up to Mordor. What do we mean by "free?" They're certainly not fighting for Democracy -- each kingdom is a monarchy where the people have no say over what the leader does as long as that leader possesses the right genes. And overwhelmingly it seems like what those leaders like to do is shit on the Orcs, and the countless other minorities who Sauron was able to recruit onto his side.

What you were seeing in these films was not an unprovoked act of aggression, undertaken just for the hell of it. You were seeing generations of pent-up frustration by oppressed minorities, harnessed by a leader they could get behind.

The state when they're interpreting and creating the laws.

>What about those who are not 'the best'? Why do their equivalents in America get to stay simply because of the circumstances of their birth?
Because birthright is an intrinsic part of western civilization. It would be immoral to deny parents the ability pass things onto their children.

You sire have insulted my hournour! I spell british style! I smart! I read Hobbes! I read Calvin and Hobbes lol get it

who defined the archetypal evil overlord? (((tolkien)))

>You don't deserve an argument. I don't argue with subhuman vermin.
So basically 'I'm right because I have more power'.

Good to know that you're a bully, user.

>just like passing on your property, passing on citizenship is a historic birthright. if you want to doubt it you should start with sumeria.

Why don't we doubt it?

What Sauron did was nothing more than try to cut out a piece of that Middle Earth dream for himself and his followers, and find land that doesn't require them to live under a continuously erupting volcano.

His methods were violent and there were excesses -- as you see in every revolution. But if Middle Earth doesn't take a moment to understand why Sauron was able to draw tens of thousands of disenfranchised individuals to his cause, then they're destined to fight the same war all over again, as soon as the next Sauron shows up.

>expecting me to waste precious time coming up with retarded quips just to satisfy his autism
"lol come on man"

>Good to know that you're a bully, user.
well you're just baiting now, nice lol

Shut up George and write the next fucking book you fat hack

Where in my post did I bring up anything about excusing white people? My post was about understanding that it's not racism that drives wanting the borders to be secure but frugality and national identity. And yeah, I don't think we should have all these people on welfare.

But where you somehow derived a racist message from my post, I don't understand. 60% of my employees are foreigners. Most of my customers are foreigners.

If it was wrong then why is it okay now