Any one like prostitutes here?

Just wrecked pic related. Shit was so cash

Describe the experience. How much did you pay?

She was careful AF. Only even found out about her through word of mouth from friends that screen their clients. I was getting concerned how hard it was to meet her.

Experience was insane. She was energetic and her body was just fucking stupid. Normally it is very difficult to come with a condom for me but she was so tight I "accidentally" slipped out like 3 times to keep from busting because I wanted more.

She smelled great, she was clean and smart. She appreciated a young guy in decent shape vs fat fucks and old dudes.

The whole time I'm in her, her hands and mouth are all over me. I busted the kind of mega nut that makes you convulse. My foot got a cramp in it.

When I go to leave stops me at the door, tiny little 5'5 girl pushes me against the wall aggressively kisses me escaping the kiss with my bottom lip between her teeth and just says "can't wait to see you again"

It was intense desu so hot. 250 USD, very cheap for a fucking smokeshow but I get the impression she is very unfamiliar with a lot of this

Dear diary:

Today OP was not a faggot

Jose do you also like redheads? I've only fucked a prostitute 5 times but when I saw that girl above I was absolutely desperate

You kissed a prostitute?

Not specifically

Never fucked a prostitute but I wouldn't pass the opportunity to have sex with a cute one

Yessir would do it again

did she have a nice pusy

>pay 250 usd for a readhead prostitute
>dosn't grab her by hair and fuck her mouth
What gives? How big of a faggot you have to be?

People get too weird about them. It's never anything crazy. Everyone I ever met was a good experience except one that stole my bag of jolly ranchers (u wot m8) and had saggy tits. They've all been extremely nice, good conversation, and fun to fuck.

When youre stupid horny and absolutely need to bust a nut, no going out gaming girls or hopping on tinder they're incredible.

Just find an independent girl that seems to have her head on straight. Average pro is drug addicted and nasty. Pic in OP was just a college student (no meme) that wanted easy money and the ability to pick who she gets it from

Fun times desu

It was the tightest pussy I have ever felt. With a nice little red landing strip
>not being attracted to that girl
Faggot detected wladyslwaszw

Good on you bud

She's got a fine ass

Redheads are unattra-

It's not about not being attracted, it's about doing her in a way a real man has to.

>Buying a prostitue

Poorfag detected

Sometimes you've gotta fuck and have no time to play games

What state are you in pls

Oh look, user is falling in love with a whore.

WI

I'm incapable of love no lie. I stopped dating girls 5 years ago when it always played out the same. They fall in love I don't they clamor for me to offer more and I don't. Then I break up with them and feel like an asshole. The girls I spend time with now explicitly know I am not interested in a serious relationship

Feels bad desu, i want love

Dammit. That girl was cash

She was. It felt like a fever dream afterwards. Never fucked a girl so hot and so energetic. And that pussy was tiiiiiiiiight.

Fly me to WI. Help a brother out

Wish i could bro but I'm fixing to spend more on her before I skip town

I rather like having unprotected anal sex to completion with elderly chinese prostitutes
It'smost fun when she's not that enthusiastic about it and then you put ten pineapples under the bitch's nose and before you know it she's splayed in front of you with half a litre of baby oil decanted into her colon

>read post
>get confused
>see flag

Aaaahh yes it all makes sense

608?

what the HECK did he even mean by this?

Oh my mr detective how did you know

It was the same fag!

I just picked what area code I am in

Is 608 Madison I'm not even sure just sounded correct. Topcoincidence two anons in the same WI city

yes indeed. why are you up so late?

Always up late. Only in Madison for the badger game stuck around to see what's up and watch the packers in Wisconsin before skipping town. Stumbled on redhead and got rocked.

I stay up late unwinding and end up fighting the good fight when euro posters show up and make it a mess

well I am glad you had fun (packers are finished tho)....the only other person on 4chna I have ever knowingly posted with was some guy who lived on Willy street when that Tony Robinson (you know the guy who got shrooms from his grandma and went crazy and ended up getting shot by the police) protest was going on.

Wtf shroom guy posted on Sup Forums? I mean it makes sense

Don't say that shit about the backers 7 weeks until his lord and savior returns and i have TOP SOURCES informing me that matt flynn is being airdropped into lambeau as we speak.

But yeah i gotcha. I'm rarely in WI anymore. I love this site for the anonymity but it is always mimdblowing that on Sup Forums at 430am you're talking to somebody within 15 minute drive of you at the most.