Post Questions For Question Time

Certain Corners of the Internet:

Question Time will be held later tonight. I would like to focus a good portion of the questions on the electoral college and "Trump's path to victory". Paid Propaganda has been pushing a message that Trump can't win the electoral college and, in light of the new polls showing exactly how Trump will become the next President of the United States, I would like to explain exactly why that isn't true.

There will be a time limit on Question Time, as normal. It might be more efficient to post your electoral college questions now and I can formulate answers "off the clock". When the clock starts I'll copy and paste my answers and then continue the discussion or answer off-topic questions you may have. This will also allow me to create images of electoral victory paths off the clock when relevant.

Any allies who have the previous Question Time Summary images, it might help to post those in order to get everyone up to speed on asked and answered questions.

This is a new format I am trying out, if Certain Corners of the Internet don't like pre-posting questions we won't do it in the future.

Is it Jim Webb?

MAGA

How did the Trump campaign deal with Bernie's endorsement, Loretta Lynch's oversight and the expectancy of the announcement for VP?

I suppose all those events actually help Trump.

IS FLYNN IN?

Who will Trumps VP be? And who SHOULD it be?

Is El Rato gonna say good things about Trump @ the Convention?

How can Trump turn The Electoral College in his favor?

Will Hillary be executed by hanging, lethal injection, or firing squad?

Sorry, I should get this out of the way

>No VP Questions will be answered until post-announcement
No VP Questions will be answered until post-announcement
>No VP Questions will be answered until post-announcement
No VP Questions will be answered until post-announcement

1) I wouldn't undercut the campaign and steal the announcement "thunder"
2) I simply don't know who the VP will be. It's strictly "need to know" right now and I've been informed that I am out of the loop.

But it's Webb or Flynn right?

Also tell us a little bit about the convention:

Will Marion Le Pen attend? Will Geert Wilders and Nigel Farage speak? What about Ted's involvement?

Why should we believe you?

What can we do to give our energy to the God-Emperor?
You had previously talked about winning Bernouts.
Will Donald call BLM a terrorist organization?

Which states are you actually going to compete? It seems like your map is pretty closely correlated by race, which would mean more time in the Midwest and less in the desert southwest.

Did Manafort actually say "Tell the Speaker to cut the shit"?

Is the deep state shadow government realizing that Hillary can't govern the country? Are they going to make a deal with Trump to run it for continuance of government? Will they let Trump win?

-What change in strategy do you expect the Clinton camp to adopt as the election approaches, and how do you plan to deal with it? Do you even expect them to adopt a change in strategy?

-Straight up: How do you guys expect to win over delegates?

-You gonna go after the Foundation or the Lynch stuff?

-How's he gonna address the recent (Soros-catalyzed) racial divide in the US?

-How will you guys respond to the allegation that Trump's outsider status is a bad thing and he's not experienced enough?

-Will there be teleprompters for the debates? And who do you expect to host/moderate them?

-Seriously, how do you intend to avoid the "Trump bullied a woman at the debates!" narrative?

-How do you guys intend to deal with the mainstream media reporting a Clinton victory regardless of what happens at the debates?

-How are you gonna deal with BLM trying to sabotage you?

-How does Sanders' endorsement of Clinton affect things, or does it? You have a plan to win over Sander supporters?

What are the odds that Ed Rendell shows up to the GOP convention as a surprise guest and endorses Trump, despite being the chairman of the DNC convention?

How is Trump gonna handle the inevitable Riots @ RNC?

What gun does Trump carry when he's out campaigning?

If someone tries to do that thing you're never to speak about, he'll shoot back right?

Why do liberals try do discourage voters against Trump? Our country is at such a distinct divide in every way possible that if you speak to most conservatives, even if Trump wasn't their favorite candidate, support him because they can't bear what this country has turned into. I'm assuming they're leaning towards independents, who are wary of which candidate to vote for?
I've asked before, what can we do for these times? You last mentioned to kindly debunk "easy" anti-trump arguments, but I have found that doing so, even simple statistics, my fb friends evolve into rabid animals who throw the latest buzzword and delete my comments. I live in Los Angeles and want to do as much as I can to help possibly flip California (which, from all the people I've come across, seems almost doable frankly.)

-Also, how will Trump deal with the NAU movement?

-Does Putin really like Trump as much as he seems to?

-You plan on doing anything about identity politics and the social justice movement?

Do you have any instructions or tips for people that will be open carrying in defense of the God Emperor at the convention?

If I go to the convention will Trump sign my AR?

The states in Gray are what I believe will be in play

Is this true?

Shit, change California to blue kek

Georgia will go red. Don't believe the bullshit the media is trying to feed you

Is Trump going to put an effort into winning Pennsylvania? How about New York?

Fixed

Buying some silver eh?

NJ and MA aren't gonna go red either.

How much does Trump know about the Clinton Foundation investigation and the shit FBI-senpai was telling us about?

Who did he get the info from?

Meant Connecticut.

PREVIOUS QUESTION TIME HERE
>PREVIOUS QUESTION TIME HERE

Did Trump say "over the top stuff" to make normies paint a false narrative so he can BTFO everyone who actually believes he is a idiot?

How accurate was Scott Adams on Trump?

What does Trump say about Scott Adams?

Thanks Friend

Will the debates be as big of a blowout as this board thinks?

How involved is Ivanka in the campaign?

spill veep

Is Trump playing Pokemon Go?

What's his favorite Pokemon?

NBD fampai

I hope to god Hillary has a coughing fit in one of the debates. My god.

Question for later:

Are the record number of votes/voters in the primary for Donald Trump indicative of a wider predicted turnout, and can this prediction be confident enough in the worse scenario where HRC pulls Obama-level minority vote?

Will a Trump administration have any focus or interest in combating the government/lobbyist use of fake profiles/accounts on the internet to sway or create public perception/issues?

has trump ever considered an Ask Me Anything on reddit?

Is Trump Redpilled on the Clinton Foundation?

I just read art of the deal.

How come trump isn't bringing up a lot of his past victories?

The way he stepped in to intervene with the Wollman ice rink is a prime example of a business man stepping into a costly and ineffective government project to turn it around in 4 months under budget ahead of schedule.

Is Trump aware that Miller is the reincarnation of Himmler?

Is Miller?

Of course he is. I'm sure he has the best dirt-finders in the world dragging up every shred of dust that hillary has.

>Himmler
i think you mean Goebbels

How do you plan on dealing with the strong possibility of voter fraud especially in swing states?

Clinton and the forces behind her would stoop to anything to stay in power and widespread voter fraud is very scary

He meant Goebbels.

Yes.

Insider-kun pls don't respond to my previous question so my shame doesn't get screenshotted.

How many swing states is the Trump campaign currently targeting for the fall? We all know that the campaign would just need "Romney + PA/FL/OH" , but are you also keeping fallbacks in mind?

If need be, state names can be omitted if it's too much of an OpSec liability.

Are you worried about false flag shooters like in the case of jo cox?

Is Trump aware that Miller is the reincarnation of Goebbels?

Is Miller?

Are there people in the Trump campaign that monitor the /Trump General/?

If there are, what do they think of it? Are they disgusted by how much Ivankaposting, Tiffanyposting there is? Are they amused of fun stuff?

>drumpf thread
release those tax returns and maybe people will care...

Shut the fuck up, Ginsberg.

kek

He obviously pays little to no taxes and doesn't want to release his tax returns because some normies will be pissed off that he can afford expensive Jew accountants.

Will the rallies continue in this current format? More? Less of them?

Is Don going to do anything here in NYC? To lose his home state is pretty upsetting. Especially when he's a life long resident

Did Paul Ryan really beg Manafort to speak at the RNC?

How exactly does trump plan to sway the electoral colleges?

We all know that Trump is a deal-maker, and that naturally some concessions will wind up being made to the public in some way.

My question is, given how unpopular the Republican establishment is this year, how does the campaign plan to balance these concessions while keeping "Phase 2" going strong and charges of "selling out" by his opponents at bay?

OP-senpai when are you going to do the answer phase?

will Jeff Miller be considered for VP?

why has the campaign not been suing the media for defamation?

will there be any consequences for the mayors/police that have stood aside and allowed thugs to intimidate and attack supporters?

Is Trump fully committed to investigating and taking action against the Clinton Foundation?

probably sometime between 12 and 2. last time it was at around 1:40

holy fuck it's 3 am again

could you post what post number you will be using so I can check it out tomorrow?

ready?

the man you are looking for is:

It won't be too hard to find in the archive though, if that helps.

I think the back an forth method might be superior to this desu

I definitively think this.

Yeah, this a shit.

Noted.

>muh made up bullshit
>you must do as I say

fuck you

Question Time
>Question Time
Question Time
>Question Time

How nervous is Hillary's campaign right now ? What are the future plans to get rid of President Trumps racist badge ? What's President Trumps favourite /certain corners of the internet meme/?

>Trump/Carson 2016

Praise kek and let it be so!
The victory would be guaranteed if he picks based Carson.

Man buns are not okay.

do digits confirm?

why are swing state ads airing in Illinois? Do you think you can will illinois?

From what I gather, the only people that like Hillary are old senile people and small minority groups. Seems like the false polling and rigged voting inflated her actual support by a huge factor.

The truth will come out in November. Is this a fair assessment?

Trump NEEDS to win Ohio and for that Kasich must stop being a cuck and play ball but the fucker won't budge. Are you guys still trying to get him on your side?

bump pls answer :(

will I every meet crispy like for real??

What leverage will Clinton pull to bring down trump? Will she expose any connections we should watch for?

What would be an ideal timeframe for getting this collated report of /cfg/'s findings to you? I'm getting close to having it done (around 200 pg., maybe?), but I have a LOT of work and might be in Japan in the near future.

Is there a date you'd need it? And how should I send it to you?

Is the campaign worried about the voting being rigged? Are you taking steps to counteract it?

Alternatives to the Electoral College. Don't read the attached.

TLDR: I say, We the people,on an indelible paper ballot, directly elect the President of the United States of America via instant run off vote. The President shall be the winner, and the Vice President the runner up.

Based on exit polls in the democrat primaries, there was a possibility of voter fraud in a few areas.

If the general election showed similar percentage discrepancies, what would trumps reaction be? Does he have any legal recourse? As its a close battle, could this kind of activity cost him the presidency?