Daily Reminder

Reminding you the final boss in the MCU is literally a grapefruit.

>Darkseid

what a menacing grepefruit

>tfw the meme died almost half a decade before the movie comes out

>Purple
>grapefruit

Are you from Florida or some weird midwestern region where people are so unfamiliar with produce that they can't discern between red grapes and grapefruit?

To be honest, I got bored as hell with the buildup to Thanos and just checked out. It's hard to believe so many people think DC would be better off going that same route.

He's probably going to look cartoonish as fuck once they actually get around to fighting him

>literally
you need to go back

red..grapes?

Yes.

>muh Skittles gauntlet

Is grapefruit any good?

I've never had it. I see some people eat it for breakfast, but I don't think I want that much acidity first thing in the morning.

It's like eating a sour orange with a slightly bitter aftertaste.

In large enough quantities it can also negate the effects of some psychiatric meds.

He was probably thinking about an eggplant

Green grapes are called white and red/purple hued varieties are called red based on the color of their juices. How do you not know this.

That's not Kai.

>20 movies of prep and anti-climatic teasing
>Enter Thanus
The way this is gonna crash its going to be one for the books gents.

more likely he wanted to say "purple faggot" but thought "grape fruit" was witty

marveldrones don't get excited for marvel threads. The only thing they get excited for is DC threads. It's weird

How many shitty movies are left before Thanus?

they probably literally meant a grape, or a raisin. But yea, OP is a retard

Marvels 200 movies in and still no thanos. DC gonna give us the big bad in the 5th movie desu.

and then they'll be done. Thats the point, marvel stretched it out more and made way more money then DC will

the final boss of DC is when they prematurely end it next year