Overrated pieces of shit thread

Overrated pieces of shit thread
>pic very much related

this thread tbqhwy

Hurdurr I hate popular movies durrr

Fuck off

I like the show but I agree people are acting like its the best thing they have ever seen on tv

I always appreciate it when a pleb is upfront and open about their plebish ways.

Thank you for being considerate OP.

What a shitty thread OP kys

... It's not a tv show?

what?

Dude, thats the exorcist...

I didn't think it was a piece of shit.. but I definitely agree on the overrated part.
I remember watching it and wondering if everyone who thought it was "the scariest movie ever" were all catholic.. I was raised baptist and it just seemed dumb to me.

Pic related is something I think fits the "Overrated pieces of shit" description a bit better.
>Nostalgia Goggles: The Movie

Uh, dude was replying to and judging by filename, I think he was talking about legion_tv_series. Shitty reading comprehension pls leave

Breaking Bad

I wanted to strangle every single character.

I don't seem to have any images related, but... Stanley Kubrick.

Just... Stanley Kubrick.

What an absolute plebian piece of garbage you are
Princess Bride is great

This movie is based as fuck. People who think it doesn't hold up today are fucking stupid. Yes the effects don't look amazing but they are good enough. It still holds up though as an extremely effective and well acted horror movie.

Way better than any ghost shit or possession shit made the last 15 years.

learn how to read posts retard

The banter between the characters is what makes that movie. Everything else about it was "meh".

>I didn't think it was a piece of shit..
>Pic related is something I think fits the "Overrated pieces of shit" description a bit better.
fucking spastic

>list of spoopy films
>exorcist
>poltergiest
>it

Pls stop

I liked the Godfather but hated pic related. Not sure why. I think I just hate anything with Liotta or DeNiro in it.