BLM PROTEST

I'm at a black lives matter protest. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVsCANG8w4
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/13/troopers-arrest-41-protesters-blocking-highway-traffic-in-minneapolis.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God I hate these fucking people

go home

Kill them

where?

>Dress up in a KKK uniform
>Declare god hates niggers, maybe have a sign
>When you get harassed, say you have just as many rights as they do.

chant darky lives matter

>Trips decides
Go up to a group of BLMers and yell "THUG LIVES DON'T MATTER!"
Record and post proof for bonus points.

Run them over. It's not like the can call the popo

I was walking to chipotle

This

get them to stop traffic at an intersection

Run them over

University of Michigan

>fight white supremacy sign
She can start by punching herself in the face

Tell them black people have had equal rights for some time now.

throw them some bananas

Remind the protesters what color they are

Ask them where white supremacy is so that you can go fight it. Act like you know Karate.

>barely any blacks at these BlackLivesMatter protests

Is it really just some College liberals? I thought that was a Sup Forums meme.

Go home and don't get shot

i graduated from UM in 2012, right before the world went crazy

fucking shameful to see that shit there but i suppose its the norm with colleges now

make a happening you shit right now do it

Bring up that whites should pay more taxes in reparations for "black oppression." Watch blacks and whites in BLM argue over this and split up.

Yell
ASIA 4 ASIANS
Africa 4 Africans
WHITE COUNTRIES 4 EVERYBODY?

END WHITE GENOCIDE

then run like hell. Stop being a pussy and do something with your life

Sup Forums memes are worldly memes

Ironic how they choose a building for educating yourself to block.

Point out the real enemy is latinos, as they are the ones who shot Castile and the government is bringing them in to take black jobs.

Pretty much all of that crowd is white. Depressing af

kek so much this. It's all fun and game for these liberal whites until they have to pay out of pocket.

Hello, this is FBI.

Chekt, kekt and rekt

this

It's about to end unfortunately. There are 3 more over the next week, I will be more prepared for them.

Boring.

Ask them how many black lives the movement has saved.

>niggers
>caring about the rights of whites

Good way to get killed or maimed.

oh fuck you why make this shitty thread

you better deliver

Call them cucks, then make a run for it.

Speak to people. See why they think what they do. Debate other people with different view points. Try to catch silly people out on camera. Stop taking everything so seriously and have fun.

I prefer Latinos though, they actually work.
Hired a black guy for a forklift job and he quit after a day because it was too hot to work outside.

Blast up the Moonman and yell "THE SOUTH SHALL RISE AGAIN."

Stand up for oppressed POC you shitlord

Get a black aperm donor and rase a kid as a single mother

Ask them how they know the shootings were racially motivated.

>then run like hell.
>Stop being a pussy
Come on mate, really?

finally ! you guys better get your act together, radicals are destroying my formerly comfy city

Tell them to bring change they need better DA's and judges who will prosecute and jail bad cops then they won't have anything to worry about because the police will fear bad actions.

Push him over

They need to arrest these people for blocking the roads. It's a felony, and bullshit they don't enforce the law.

Ah, my alma mater, JewMich. I graduated in '14, so I'm not at all surprised to see this, but it's shameful nonetheless. Make sure you have a few drinks at the Brown Jug some night and look at some of the pictures on the wall of UM in the 80s. It was a different world, full of happy, well dressed white people. Best of luck to you kid

Get a car and hit the gas

Is anyone else creeped out by those hobbit feet the girl on the end has?

Hey user Arbor, Lansing here

Yell "AARON ASPEY"

and when he answers tell hiim Dylan said to pull your head out of his ass

Thanks

Latinos are great. Just need to get blacks and Latins fighting.

Latinos are the reason your poor are getting poorer.

you should ask them questions while bane memeing and post it here.

Oh god yes this! So much yes.

Doesn't look like that's a road, plus you have no obligation to stop for regular citizens blocking the road just to make a political statement.

Talk about how you spent last weekend in Chicago and the weekend before in St Louis and the weekend before in Baltimore and the decade before in New Orleans

>wheelchair communists.

capitalism built your chair you faggot dont like it then get up and crawl.

Put on a MAGA hat

Identify cucks

But that's every single one of them

Ask them what MLK Jr would think of this BLM movement horseshit

>I'm at a black lives matter protest. What do?

Ask where all the niggers are! why is whitey doing all the work?

>white women
>white cuck rodgers in the 21st century

Don't they realize that black people hate them and want them dead?

I hate white liberals so much. I wish they literally would kill themselves since they hate being white so much and save the rest of us from their bullshit.

Scream NIGGERS!!!

>Shit your pants
>Take the shit out of your pants
>Proudly declare that you aren't taking any more shit from police
>Throw the shit into the crowd and run off yelling "BLACK LIVES MATTER"

ask them why there are not more black people at a blm protest

the answer is that they cant even have 50% of the protesters being black or they will chimp out but ask them to see what their official answer is

you should lead a chant using these lyrics:

Just'a good ol' boys
Never meanin' no harm.
Beats all you never saw
Been in trouble with the law
Since the day they was born

Staightnin' the curves
Flatnin the hills
Someday the mountain might get 'em
But the law never will

Makin' their way
The only way they know how
That's just a little bit more
Than the law will allow.

Get some pictures for us to meme with

Start anti-cop chants to alienate the normies.

Shoot everyone

OP here, the event just ended. Sorry I wouldn't have made a thread if I knew it was almost over. But I appreciate the suggestions, I will take them into consideration for the next protest in a few days

This, I want faces.

I hire anyone that can do the job I just don't hire bitch niggas. If you're picky when looking for a job and you can't find one that meets your expectations you deserve to be homeless.

I read that guy got fired from his job. white liberals dox'ed him and put pressure on his employer.

This is why Brevik went after the white cancer.

Play this on your phones speaker.

youtube.com/watch?v=mvVsCANG8w4

This

Not work, the nigcucks think it's a good idea already.

Kek

rollin' for this. in fact this needs to become a new meme.

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/13/troopers-arrest-41-protesters-blocking-highway-traffic-in-minneapolis.html

When did BLM become so white? I mean there were always white cucks in the crowds but lately they're like spearheading the protests. Was this all just a liberal ruse so they can protest about other shit under the guise of blacks being oppressed?

If your white watch from a safe distance. If your black start shoving the white BLM protesters and tell them to get their racist white asses out of there. Maybe that will red pill them.

Im due at one of my best friends wedding on friday in Denver. One of the locations for the "day of rage" protests. I swear to god if these fucks block I 25 and i miss this shit, im gonna beat ass in a tux, or run some fuckers down.

on a scale of 1-10, what do you all think the likelyhood of some shit happening is?

After seeing the pic in the first reply this was my first reaction. Sad it took so long to pop up in this thread.

Urge all white people to kill themselves. Offer to join them all in ritualistic suicide pacts to prove their dedication to the cause. Anyone who refuses will be labeled a racist and a traitor

We should all start a fund under a name like "Raffle Prize Money," or something generic to that effect. Then we should give the entire lump sum to the first user who plows through a BLM protest while blasting the song Deja Vu by Initial D.

More like

#BBCmatters the pic

Tell them you're a cuckold looking for a bull.

Tony?

>I will be more prepared for them.

What did he mean by this

Nice bumper sticker

>t. anders brevik

lol my libtard professor made me go to one last year too

Did you bring a jar of bees?

Social justice has always been predominantly white.
The British Columbia provincial government made a big deal about apologizing for anti-Chinese racism. Polling showed that white people approved of it far more than actual Chinese people who by and large did not give a shit.

Next time bring a little babby pool and your dog on a leash. They're terrified of pools and dogs so that'll clear em out in no time.