How are neets threated in your cunt? Poland and terrible...

How are neets threated in your cunt? Poland and terrible. Government won't gib you monies for doing nothing all day and support you by giving you place to live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A_yEnZlZFnM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenu_de_solidarité_active
kela.fi/web/en
te-palvelut.fi/te/en/index.html
paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/?announced=0&leasing=0&english=true&sort=1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_on_childlessness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The process of getting on NEETbux is long, demeaning, and unnecessarily bureaucratic. Once you are accepted it can be very difficult to find a place to live, legitimate landlords don't rent to people on welfare so you will need to deal with slumlords. The government doesn't help the single white male NEET with housing, the priority is single mothers, women in general, and immigrants.

As mentally ill trash who deserves to be stepped on and humiliated and used as a doormat.

are jobs hard to find in Brasil or is it that the jobs just don't pay well?

Maybe because NEETs are subhuman trash.

youtu.be/A_yEnZlZFnM
Change your life, pols~ pola~

Extremly good
>Gov giv us 500€ for doing nothing en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revenu_de_solidarité_active
>You can get 900€ if you have autism

THEY'RE CUTTING OF MY NEETBUX RRRRREEEEEEEEEEE

>How are neets threated in your cunt?

There are no NEETs in Sweden anymore. If you don't have a job, the government forces you to work in an Asylum center cooking and cleaning for refugees.

what if t-that's my fetish user

You can't get gibs until you are 27 years old.

Unless your disabled like 90% of the immigrants.

You can survive with €900 per month?

like shit
i want Norway's, Finland's and UK's opinion cus those are NEET countries

How can you ask that when you can survive with 200€ in Poland? In France you get a total of 700€ for free, with that you can live a good life if outside of Paris
t. lives in a big appartment

Pre sure NEETs here only get financial benefits if they're finding work and showing up to Job Centers with proof to show they're attempting to look. I'm not a NEET but some bums I know from high school pretend to have severe anxiety to claim disability benefits.

It's all very demeaning and embarrassing for the NEET unless they're a shut-in anyways. I don't why anyone would want to put themselves through that kind of stress, I can imagine working a boring retail job would be better than worrying about the NEETlife costs here.

I throught France is expensive country, thanks for explain.

kela and sossu pays everything
very comfy

look yourself for our social security kela.fi/web/en
benefits for everyone

i think there are pensions for people with disability but it is more for old people than for autists. Anyways i'd prefer to be a richfag with no worries than having to rely on piss poor state money.

>kela pays your housing, bills and transit card
>kela gives you money for living after those for like, 480€/month

also you can made up a mental disability and then get some health problem support moneys

its very good life with kela
sad for your shitholes with shelters and food stamps

Benefits aside, but is it hard to get any job in Finland with only knowing english?

pretty good, sometime I play PUBG with a Bosnian NEET, who does nothing but play video games all day long.

With university education, maybe some hip and cool company in Helsinki, Tampere and Turku will take you.

Big companies like Microsoft, Nokia, KONE, Nordea-bank etc. have a huge base of international employees from all over the world.

It's a huge pain in the ass to get and you have to be disabled. Social security is the only bux we have and it pays meh if you are temporarily disabled but can pay pretty well if you are really fucked up. Other than that there is no way to totally live off the state despite what you may hear.

what happens if you lose an arm and a leg in Afghanistan?

do you recieve bux?

Oh yeah. If you're disabled out of the military you get lots of bux. Ive heard of people barley seeing combat then just exaggerating/faking PTSD and getting well over 3k/mo perminately

Thanks for answer but i meant something manual work without any degree

>then just exaggerating/faking PTSD and getting well over 3k/mo perminately
when my grandfather returned home from the eastern front he made 4 children

Well, I know that Valmet Automotives is recruting thousands of people to their car manufacturing plant in Uusikaupunki right now. A-Class Mercedes is built there.

Also YIT and Skanska probably has construction jobs in Helsinki and Southern Finland, due to growth there.

Finnish official job search website and office, called ''Työkkäri'' in Finnish speech, in English
te-palvelut.fi/te/en/index.html

Job offers in English, the user interface is in Finnish though. paikat.te-palvelut.fi/tpt/?announced=0&leasing=0&english=true&sort=1

I'm just waiting for PiS to get a fucking grip and impose the "social parasite tax" like they have in Belarus.
NEET butthurt will be immense.

No free gibs.

Yeah, and alienate half their voter base. Great idea.

pensioners (half of their voter base) would be actually delighted about it because it means more money for their pensions.

Social parasite tax is for able bodied and able minded people fit for work who don't work. Not for old, sick folk and disabled people lmao

first world mcdonalds employees literally gain more per month than brazilian engineers

fuck the neets lmao
this one needs to be brought back
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tax_on_childlessness

just imagine the outrage of all these kissless virgins and social outcasts

I've heard they want to do this in Russia.
Fuck this. I am not going to work so how would they expect me to pay taxes for it.
Fucking shitlords.

Yeah, like half the 500+ recipients.

not really

Pretty well, they get free healthcare, free public transport, rent assistance and 193 euromonies per Week

polska a shit

this place is nothing more than ukraina 2.0

Ask all the vietnam vets that ended bums on the street.

serves em right for being part of the military industrial complex for ZOG

jews will fuck you over, one way or another

Thank you