#SlaveForOneDay

#SlaveForOneDay

you racist priveldged white crackers don't know what it feels like to be opressed, and the pain our ancestors went through as slaves, but you can atone for your whiteness and learn this pain, by being a slave for one day.

You niggers don't know what it's like to be slaves either, so what are you trying to prove?

Wait, is that a MOSLEM slave trader?

...are they..like...doing a thing...with the suits?...like a corporate slave thing....

Fpbp

>what is barbary slave trade

Are you retarded?

What the fuck is wrong with this world

This is nonsense.

#SlavForOneDay

you racist priveldged beady eyed anglos don't know what it feels like to be vodka drunk, and the pain our ancestors went through as slavs, but you can atone for your angloness and learn this pain, by squatting for one day

Blacks need to be removed

I can't wait for this to happen, just wait, Obama will create some new law and try to pass this shit

Oh god I can see it now "Obama has recommend a new law now called the CSTP, short for Caucasian Slave Trade Program, where whites must not feel what it's like to be oppressed like African American ancestors. 95% of votes in congress have voted to approve this new program. Anyone above 13 must attend the CSTP for one day, that is all."

I can't wait, I seriously can't wait. Bring it on. If they try to come pick me up and try to make me do this shit, I will refuse. I will resist, I would be willing to sacrifice my own life, and actually have the courage to fight back and refuse to be a slave, unlike the niggers who just let it happen to them.

This.

Barbary Slave Trade

Checkmate niggers.

do this in blackface and gunnysack clothes while singing old man river

I wouldn't blame these kids for going berserk later when they ruin their lives because of the idea that they should let other people succeed for the sins of their ancestors.

Because niggers in africa owned 200,000 slaves and sold them to jewish slave ships.

This is some sort of insane cultlike marxist brainwashing.

It's really funny that black started slavery themselves in the first place.

What? They put girls into suit and tie, too, in British schools?
Well, I won't argue with the brits about fashion. They got that one right.

WHY AREN'T BLACK PEOPLE DOING THIS?
>WHY AREN'T BLACK PEOPLE DOING THIS?
>WHY AREN'T BLACK PEOPLE DOING THIS?

They never experienced Slavery either.

White people have exactly as much capacity and experience to empathise with Blacks during slavery as Black people alive today.

speak for yourselves

neither do you