Tfw almost a decade later i still feel vengeful happiness whenever shitsburgh loses

>tfw almost a decade later i still feel vengeful happiness whenever shitsburgh loses
anyone else hold retardedly long sports grudges

i hate the patriots and love it when they lose. i don't even know when i started hating them. i just always have.

As a Dallas fan, FUCK Greenbay.

Sad Mets fan here. I hate the STL Cardinals and their failures give me joy.

Same.

Yes, pretty much the same as you, towards Algeria.
t. Egypt

Bears fan

Hate the cowboys and pats even more than the fucking fudge Packers.

Seahawks fan, I love seeing Shittsburgh lose even though SB40 was ages ago

>arizona buttmad

How's it feel to be the longest title drought in U.S. pro sports?

Texans fan here, fuck everyone

considering the franchise has only been in arizona since the late 80s it doesnt really mean anything

fuck the chogers and fuck the cheatriots,

>1998
Fuck the Falcons.

I'm not a fan of any team. I only have teams that I hate and I watch sports just to celebrate their losses.

Among others, these teams include the Cowboys, Patriots, and Steelers in the NFL, the Cardinals, Yankees, and Nationals in baseball, and the Blackhawks, Penguins, and Kings in hockey.

Aints fans after tonight.

As a skins fan, fuck Seattle

Don't hold the grudge against Pittsburgh, it was the refs who stole the SB from you,

There were at least three separate and glaring fouls on the Harrison TD runback (including a horsecollar tackle of Warner just as he was about to tackle Harrison) that should have negated that play. That one play was the difference in the game.

(And that's not homerism, I grew up a Steelers fan.)

Indiana state law forbids anyone from supporting a New England team. In Indianapolis you're subject to a fine for being a Patriots fan.

I'm a Nationals fan and I hate Peter Angelos and by extension, the Orioles. Fuck those guys.

fuck the steelers and all that they stand for, warner should have won that owl

Wisconsin Vikings fan here, still hate the damn Saints.

>it doesn't count because they moved

Then the Browns don't count because they moved, and the Lions don't count because also made up reasons, and you're right back where we started.

Broncos fan here, hate the chiefs and titans because they were why they didnt make it and the faggot dolphins snuck in instead.

Panthers fan here, I celebrate every single loss the Broncos and Patriots take, as petty as they may be. Fuck Von miller, fuck Adam Vinateri, fuck Tom Brady, and fuck especially John Kasay.

Does it have to be a team ? Because fuck Lebron James

Same exact situation, used to live in mn. I'm still pissed about that game the refs gave them and their dirty hits.

revenge is a dish best served...cold

>fuck John Kasay

Rude.

I still wake up in a cold sweat sometimes screaming JERICHO CAUGHT IT FUCK THE REFS though

Your team literally kicked the shit out of the Patriots in the owl, you should be worshiping at the alter of Tony Eason you fucking clown.

*altar

not a typo, I just went full retard for a minute

Many Panthers fans including myself still fucking hate the Patriots for fucking the Panthers back in 2003.

>meet literally one rude Atlanta fag
>barely interact with him
>always root against Atlanta since
That guy really got under my skin.

He's not old enough to remember that obv

I'm a Pats fan, I like seeing every team that isn't Jimmy-era San Fran lose

this rivalry has recent entries though

I'ma Dolpnis fan (yes, it's very sad), and fucking love everytime that the Fucktriots loses a game.

As a broncos fan, I very much enjoyed watching the Ravens and Chiefs choke their way out of the playoffs.

And screw Rahim "the nightmare" Moore

Panthers got fucked harded by the Bronkeks tbqh

>Jerricho Cotchery catch
>That Gano missed kick where Talib was FUCKING OFFSIDES THAT'S A RETRY GOD FUCKING DAMMIT FUCKING REFS WANT PEYTON TO GO OUT ON TOP FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU

Oh trust me, I hate the Broncos too. But the loss to the Patriots just felt so much more painful at the time for some reason. Maybe it was because it was the team's chance to fulfill Jerry Richardson's founding promise to the Carolina fanbase. Maybe it was knowing that a fucking kicker had just destroyed Jake Delhomme's only real chance at a Super Bowl ring. Maybe it was knowing that all the combined, titanic efforts of folks like Steve Smith and Muhsin Muhammad were going to fall just short. It hurt.

Fuck the Broncos too, though. Von Miller can suck my right nutsack.

Jets fan reporting in. I still hate the Steelers because they beat the Jets in the AFC championship game in 2011. That was the Jet's last chance to appear in a super bowl for the next 15 years, and it was wasted just so that Big Ben could get ass raped by the Packers in the super bowl.

>tfw i hate all the teams now because of spee's autism

I am eternally mad at the Broncos for the 2005 Divisional vs. the Patriots

fuck Ray Lewis and the entire state of Maryland

You won two owls since then, why the fuck do you even still care?

I don't think any AFC fan other than pats fans like them

I am with you 100 OP.

FUCK Shitssburg

BECAUSE I'M SALTY JUST FUCK OFF

Fuck Bud Adams for what they did to Steve McNair

I'll always be mad with you OP.

Fuck the stoolers.

Jenson Button is a fraud, Rubens Barrichello is the legitimate world champion of 2009. Do not (You) me.

As a Lions fan I still enjoy it when the Redskins lose. 1991 was the closest my team ever can to an owl and unlike most of Sup Forums I was alive for that game and watched it so fuck the skins

Pats fan, hate the Giants, Steelers, Ravens, Jets, Bills all for obvious reasons. Strongly dislike the Dolphins.