What podcasts do you guys listen to regularly (if any)?

What podcasts do you guys listen to regularly (if any)?

Been thinking of starting to listen to them. A friend said to start.

If a friend said that you should surrender your weapons, suck black cocks and pass around your wife's vagina to strangers like a Skip-It would you do it too retard?
wait
>flag

i guess so

Sign me up

the daily shoah

The duality and hypocrisy podcast. It's based.

Quit a few others, still listen to true capitalist occasionally

What has made you so buttmad Peru?

Listen to Joe Rogan. Not because its the best but because he gets a lot of great guests that have really great shows. Hes kind of like a starter cast. Episodes with Joey Diaz are GOAT.

Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me - The NPR News Quiz
Stuff they Don't Want You To Know
Comedy Bang Bang
How Did This Get Made
This American Life

t. basic bitch liberal

The Biggest Problem In The Universe and The Dick Show

Based sleepycast podcast

I used to listen to the Biggest Problem in the Universe before Maddox shut it down. I guess I listen to the spinoff The Dick Show now, but it just ain't the same.

you forgot radiolab you cuck

Free Domain Radio aka Stefan Molyneux is must listen shit.

The Daily Shoah and Fash the Nation are both really good

I've been enjoying the Fatherland a lot lately as well. Even though I don't have kids right now it's nice to hear guy shit that's not based out of liberalness

Anthony Cumia
Gavin McInnes
NYC Crime Report
East Side Dave Show
Joe Rogan
The Daily Shoah
Rush Limbaugh
Michael Savage
Sean Hannity
Stefan Molyneux
Steven Crowder
Ramzpaul
Tommy Sotomayor

Basically just Molyneux and TRS podcasts

The Daily Shoah
Fash the Nation
The Fatherland
The Weekly Narrative
Nationalist Review
Darwin Digest
Manifest Destiny

I'm open to anything else that's good though. I have 3 hour round-trip commutes every day, and I've really been blowing through the podcasts.

I've never listened to Radiolab.

What? They're generally well made and interesting.

The daily shoah, it's like 3 hours long even at 1.3 it's still long as fuck. Who fucking listens to more than 3 hours of podcasts a week?

The Young Hwytes is pretty good too.

People who commute to work.

Joey Diaz is actually pretty based. Some episode some few hundred back he just went off on Arabs. "You're fucking kids, are gonna be goin' to schools, full 'a fuckin' arabs! You hear me cocksucka!?"

Chapo Trap House

I spend a lot of time collecting data, which can get kind of monotonous, and driving to research sites. Today I stared into a microscope for 6 hours. I listen to podcasts to get me through the day.

How old are you, if you mind me asking?

I'll give it a try if you say so. But listening to some literal highschoolers just puts me off. I'm glad the younger generation is on our side, but at the end of the day, they're still children.

You really need to add the NO Agenda Show to your list. It will quickly become your number one show.

RFS is kill

Honestly I only listened to the last couple of episodes but I did enjoy them, not as much as other shit but they were ok.

It's kind of refreshing to get that kind of view from guys who aren't bernie fags like most people that age

F

Seconding this. One of my go-to podcasts to keep up with current events. Just fast forward through the parts where they beg for donations.

The Daily Shoah, Fash The Nation, Common Filth, Stefan Molyneaux

Like a doctah!

Cum Town

Common Filth is just too fucking triggering. Seeing people post examples of degenerate shit on here or on TRS is bad enough as it is. I really should watch it just so I'm familiar with our enemy (sun tzu, nigga) but goddamn I can't do it.

Same age as you. I watched one episode a while ago because I downloaded it and didn't realize it was going to be a bunch of teenagers. Just not my cup of tea, unfortunately. I understand the idea of getting their perspective, but that's one of those things where I'd rather have a summary post of what it's like to be a highschooler in the current year instead.

Tell me more about NO Agenda Show. Is it all alex jones lizardmen shit?

Used to listen back when. Is he still left leaning with all this crazy shit going on? also Stefan is great.

The Fifth Column is a pretty good libertarian podcast.
Renegade Republican with Dan Bongino, economics and leftist hypocrisy.
Mark Levin
Ben Shapiro
KCRWs Left Right and Center, but even the right is more centrist than right.
Slate's Political Gabfest and Bill Maher, know thine enemy and occasional keks.

His podcast is different than tumblristas or his other short vid series. The podcast is more like going to church.

He also answers questions that users send him

No Agenda Show is a donation based show with literally no agenda. They deconstruct the media narrative which edges slightly toward the conspiratorial but never go's full on crazy. It's really good, some humor and I find it very entertaining. One host is a former MTV VJ and the other is a former journalist I think.

I've always got something going in the background.

The Daily Shoah, Fash the Nation, Rebel Yell and Weimerica.

>
Yeah BPITU was fucking amazing.
I came for Maddox since I was a long time fan but I strongly grew on Dick for his flair and style.
Maddox slowly declined but later on especially after the "Cuck" spectacle, I've lost almost all respect from him.
Dick says Maddox has more or less cut him off completely from even social media by blocking him.,
Dick in return saves the BPITU page site alive on his server when Maddox deleted it.

I love how nearly the entire fanbase turned out Maddox in the end and rooted for Dick. Dick turned out to be the better man and partially explain why BPITU ended despite the fact Maddox said it wasn't your business and now starts banning people who ask. Dick thought the fans had a right to know.

Unfortunately, The Dick Show isn't that great without Maddox. Neither is Maddox's new show which the point of it is fucking stupid when it's just Maddox giving himself a hearty handjob for an hour. Sean saves the show with his quip or two.
Who knew Maddox would turn out to be the indignant co-host they feared.

Seconding this. Dick is incredibly based.

>Maddox slowly declined but later on especially after the "Cuck" spectacle, I've lost almost all respect from him.
someone needs to add that whole debacle to those before and after attacking Trump memes

Dan Carlin
Revolutions
History of Rome
History on Fire
Fash the Nation
The Daily Shoah
Old eps of The Biggest Problem in the Universe
Sleepycast

My favorite podcast and the one that got me into podcasts back in 2009 was this show called Uhh Yeah Dude. Don't listen to any after episode 250 or so, but it's a really funny time capsule to the mid to late 2000s. It's bizarre to hear people who are self-avowed liberals saying "faggot" amd "tranny" and making fun of bugchasers. Times have changed indeed.

Dick mention's Sup Forums in yesterdays episode.

what did he say?

Dick had been dropping Sup Forumsisms for the last few months of BPITU. My brother and I used to listen to episodes together and he said "It's the current year" in one of them and we both whipped our heads to look at each other in shock.

he also listens to Stefan Molyneux and said that he's one of the only people whose opinions he cares about

I forget the exact quote, but it was something about how Sup Forums and "other alt right sites" would complain about his guest being trans because of moral degeneracy

Trump probably genuinely divided Dick and Maddox.

Yeah he talk's all about Sup Forums calling things degenerate. He doesn't take a hard stance on tranys but the one he had on was terrible. Zir's voice made it almost impossible to listen to

Adam Carolla, the Ace Man is red pilled. Love the guy!

That's the whole reason I gave the episode a miss. Trannies inevitably have terrible voices. I'm glad I wasn't wrong.

because Maddox is one of those "hurr durr I hate everyone did you think I'd have a coherent opinion, nice try kiddo" faggots and he didn't realize that attacking Trump so much (and so poorly) would annoy the fuck out of his fans

tom metzger on resist.com

Anything and everything Dan Carlin.

Some Molymeme

Radiolab (I know a lot if it is liberal bullshit, but it's damn entertaining.)

Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast

The History of the Crusades by Sharyn Eastaugh

Serial (it's okay)

Mike Duncan's The History of Rome

Ray Harris' History of WW2

The Adam Carolla Show is based.

History of Rome is great

Marketplace with Kai Rizdal
Real Talk with Linda Lovely
Raging Harpies with Rekkie Altman-Kolmann
Patriot Update with Issac Kleinfeld

When I'm walking I listen to old episodes of Sunday night safran.
It's a radio show hosted by a Jew obsessed with race mixing who openly browses storefront and listens to white nationalist podcasts.

Radio free skyrim is the dankest

>History of Rome is great

You're god damn right.

THE WHOLE F'N SHOW

No agenda is pol approved. The donations segnents are some if the best portions of the show, and the clip requests are usually goid for plenty of keks

A lot are interview shows so just check those regularly and listen to the ones that have guests ur interested in. Like
Adam corolla
You made it weird
WTF
Joe Rogan
There's well produced ones like
Freakonomics
Radiolab
Serial
Superego (comedy)
Most comedy podcasts are improv because if you write something good why would you give it away on a podcast
Comedy bang bang
Improv for humans
Spontaneanation
Hollywood handbook

History:
Revolutions
The History of Rome
The History of Byzantium
Hardcore History

Politics:
The Milo Yiannopoulos Show
Sean Hannity
Rubin Report
Freedomain Radio - Stefan Molyneux
Louder With Crowder
Common Sense - Dan Carlin

Misc:
We Hate Movies
Mike (((Cernovich)))
Super Best Friendcast
The Dick Show
SleepyCast
Joe Rogan (When it's not a comedian as the guest, or a cuck)
Dwarf Fortress Talk (Perhaps defunct?)

History/learning:
Hardcore History
History of English
History of Philosophy
Lexicon Valley

going to start Revolutions and The History of Rome

Politics
Slate's Political Gabfest(used to love them, still enjoy them sometimes but fuck I can't deal with their bullshit anymore)
Common Sense

NPR tier
Freakonomics
99% Invisible
Planet Money
FiveThirtyEight's Elections podcast
FiveThirtyEight's What's the Point
ReplyAll(completely cucked)

Finance:
Motley Fool Money
Slate Money(suffers from a little less leftist bullshit than Political Gabfest)
Radical Personal Finance

and I listen to 10% or less Joe Rogan interviews.

Fash the Nation with McFeels and Halberstram

I miss the Andrew WK podcasts... :(
(((Marc Maron))) usually has a pretty interesting show though.

Hickok45andson