I have my first job interview ever tomorrow a group interview at Costco what will they ask me? I'm really nervous

I have my first job interview ever tomorrow a group interview at Costco what will they ask me? I'm really nervous.

Tell me three positive and three negative qualities of yours, user

they give your first mission is to kill the good old guy who have managed his small grocery shop for long time near by the costco

>working retail
Lol good luck dude

What's a useful skill you've learned and how would you use it in this job

1. I'm trustworthy
2. always challenge myself to be better
3. Get along with everyone

1. Sometimes I find myself getting anxious
2. I judge myself too much I want to everything to be perfect
3. I'm scared to put myself out there

practical things like can you drive, will you take public transport, what experience do you have, what hours are you available, and also some annoying bullshit like they'll probably also ask if you have any questions and you'll be expected to ask retarded bullshit no one has ever been interested in but it makes its your dream to work at a fine institution such as Costco.

WAGIECUCК REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's going to be a group interview is that bad or makes things better?

>why don't americans celebrate easter?

All they care about it most likely

1: Will you show up to work reliably

2: Will you do what you're told without fucking it up majorly (considering it's Costco is probably going to be pretty easy)

3: Are you an obnoxious weirdo they don't want to have to associate with daily

That's just guesswork on my part dude but don't stress, just relax, go in there and answer the questions to the best of your ability and everything will be fine

good luck!

it's a good thing, great way to meet a gf

>2. always challenge myself to be better
>2. I judge myself too much I want to everything to be perfect
everyone says these and it sounds insincere

>1. Sometimes I find myself getting anxious
>3. I'm scared to put myself out there
follow up on these with how you will improve on them / work through them

only ever had one group interview and it was fucking awful. Enjoy

Thanks my shifts would be from 5am-10am the store doesn't open till 10am so no customers will bother me I will be merchandising I guess that is a fancy word for stacking shelves?

I remember once a place asked me what were a good and bad experience an employee ever gave me
fuck me if I ever experienced either (I don't go olaces much anyways), it's pretty hard to fuck up or over do a job anyone can do

What the fuck is a group interview?

an interview with a group of 10-20 candidates and the usual 2-3 interviewers

Merchandising is just stacking shelves and setting up displays

In those kind of grocery store retail places you need to be ultra polite to customers as part of your job so if you do interact with them be mindful that you can't ignore them or be rude etc

Is right, when you talk about your faults/flaws it's good to show how you're improving

>A flaw of mine is that I struggle sometimes with submitting work because I worry it's not good enough, I'm working on improving this by making myself more open to criticism from peers and by being mindful of how it is effecting my ability to meet deadlines

Something like that

Retail likes asking experience questions. "Give us a time when you showed initiative" etc.
Don't be a massive autist.

not OP but the other week i had a """""group assessment session""""".

they put 12 of us in a room together and handed out booklets that described a scenario where some town was having an economic crisis and had come up with 10 solutions. We had to split into groups of 3 and discuss which order to implement the 10 solutions and then give a small presentation on why we decided on that order. Jumped through hoops for 4 hours of that shit and didnt even get the job.

For a job like that?

Very very normal shit. This is what you do. Play a role.

>oh hmm user so how do you deal with conflicts?
Don't address this as you. Address this as a Costco employee

>user how do you deal with a team centric environment
Don't say i run away to shitpost. Play the roll of the job you seek.

A job interview is an acting gig. Put a fake smile on. Channel yourself into your idea of what they want. And seem organic. Sociability is a priority in 70% of jobs and Costco is one of them. The other 30% are competence dependent and you need to be able to demonstrate it.

Dress nice but not too nice. Khakis and a dress shirt. No cologne or dumb shit. Make it look like you are not selling yourself and you shouldn't be anyways. Go in there conjure up all your self confidence, lots of smiles, and sing the song and dance and you get the job

None of these interview questions has a right answer. There are definetly wrong answers but no right ones. Its all about them asking something that is supposed to expose you as a person while examining your thought process in an environment where you are expected to be professional

fucking hate those.
>Give an example of a time when you provided particularly outstanding customer service
I worked in a fucking burger room. One time a customer asked me if i could get him a spoon for his coffee and I managed to do it despite having no fucking idea where the spoons were.

Thanks guys you've all been a huge help.

All poor advice all around lad. You will not get a job from any of this. They're all neets how the fuck would they know

During the interview you reach across the desk grab his thigh and say it would SUUUUUUUCK if I don't get this job.

There will be an immediate employment test and if you pass you will have employment with periodic tests

"How eager are you to get this job, user" *unzips dick*

>anons first job is blow job
>fired immediately

That was my first job

T-thanks for the work experience uncle Joe

>i run away to shitpost
kek