IT'S HAPPENING

GERMAN POLICE LAUNCHING NATION-WIDE "ILLEGAL SPEECH" RAIDS

>According to the BKA, the posts often praised the Nazi era, included anti-Semitic content or other illegal far-right opinions.

WATCH WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY ON Sup Forums, GERMANS!!

Other urls found in this thread:

berndsandmann.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/refugee-welcome-hashtag-der-tag-und-die-tweets-stammen-aus-den-usa-und-gb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor Hans. First they took his women, now they're taking his shitposts?

You know the saddest thing?
It's obvious why.

Hans needs to go to jail under any excuse so they can give his house to "refugees". They need more housing so are finding excuses to evict Germans, and anyone speaking out against evil nazi arrests will also be jailed.

Holy fuck things are actually this bad now

Step 1: Flood your country with immigrants.

Step 2: Let them rape and bomb unchecked.

Step 3: Lock people up for complaining.

Step 4: Profit?

fuckin krauts starting wwiii already

>illegal vocal cord sounds

When fascism returns it will be under the guise of anti-fascism

This time Germany wants to destroy whites instead of the jooz.

Can't wait until Germany is destroyed once and for all. Refugees Welcome!!

Why didnt we destroy them in ww2?
You wasted bombing japan, they are a good culture, Germany should have got the fatman instead.

Agreed, the eternal kraut must be eliminated. Should have done it 65 years ago...

the enforcement theyve been doing is gestapo level, but talking about hitler and denying holocaust is part of what gets you arrested

do germans understand irony at all?

Because we are too kind. Germans are autism incarnate, who are we to deny the world of witnessing such a thing?

BAN ASSAULT SPEECH

Oh wait, they actually did it, the absolute madmen

This. The fourth reich will be a leftist + muslim one. Brits, US, russia backing away from leftism and the EU. Norwegians, danes, eastern europeans having second thoughts as well. Sweden gonna stick with it though, just like last time.

underrated

>all but two of the 16 states
What are the two? I'm guessing Saxony and Bavaria.

Why does Germany always turn back to fascism?

God damn it guys, just drink your beer and drive your fork lifts.

So they're sending their own people to camps and giving the country to the outsiders?
Wow. Bizarro.

Where are ze Germans?

OY VEY

Yep, 3rd attemp ruining Europe in 100 years, and Germany as a country isnt that old. Unification was a mistake.

They all got arrested for posting on Sup Forums

aszleep

Dusting off their Panzers hopefully.

holy sauerkraut

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>illegal opinions

>illegal far-right opinions.
So isn't this LITERALLY what the Nazis did? like not even memeing but the nazis were far left and banned opinions they dislike.

We need to warn the emperor of mankind

>illegal opinions

>there is literally no Germans ITT so far
could it possibly be...

Anybody on Sup Forums confirmed to have been arrested?

>no Germans in the thread
Rip krautanons.

No Germans posting yet either

Remind me again why this isn't grounds for the US to liberate Germany. It's okay to oppress people under a tyrannical government because it's the current year and they're on the right side of history?

This is a human rights violation. The US should embargo.

enjoy your v& deutschbros

This is really sad.

Germans worked their ass off after WW1 only to see it beat down. Then they rebuild after WW2, became a strong economy and 'leader' of the EU only to get sent to prison.

It's like digging your own grave, generation after generation.

Funny that you should say "Refugees Welcome" when that whole hashtag and movement literally came directly from America.

Source in German: berndsandmann.wordpress.com/2015/09/23/refugee-welcome-hashtag-der-tag-und-die-tweets-stammen-aus-den-usa-und-gb/

Short version of it is: Refugees Welcome is your government attempting to destroy us "once and for all" - along with all the rest of the Western World. Check pic related out, as well: Clinton launched the shit in Syria for Israel; and we all have heard about Correct The Record by this point.

All told, 3/10, got a response.

any krauts wanna check in?

ANSWER THE DOOR HANS

Forgot pic.

> germans being destroyed
good. All your not shit people came to America or died in the war anyway.

is this true? is it big news in cuckmany right now?

It's 3:41 am here, all asleep.
In short: this one is really funny. Media abroad is talking about the right, inside it's the media is talking about the danger from the left. But it is most likely a subtle way to tell the german population, they can be jailed for anything, doesn't matter if they really done anything. No matter which side you're on.

I'm not surprised.

Settle down Ahmed. Don't detonate yourself please.

I'm here but I only have like ten minutes before I must leave. This is really nothing new, the Federal Republic is designed to keep us down no matter what; all this actually means is that they're desperate enough to crack down; focus on voting Trump in November and the reduced NATO payments will set us free to take our country back.

HITER WAS A GREAT MAN GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW!

I can say this all I want, Krauts. Too bad you can't join me.

>yfw Germany is going to do it again

Welp...
Rip Germany it was fun knowing you haha.
Seriously though you Germans you fucked.

Yeah, blame us for your country's stupidity in electing feminists and leftist cucks.

Fuck you. Enjoy your pork-free future.

>I only have like ten minutes before I must leave.

Is that how long the polizei gave you before they're gonna break down the door?

Little hypocritical Sweden?

godspeed Reinhard

Cool your blood pressure before you blow up a vein mehmet

They absolutely are right? This is crazy. These actions are not going to snuff out sentiment - it's almost as if they're weirdly...intentionally stoking the flames. Germany is a first world, rich af nation. This can't be such an oversight. Come home Hanz.

He never said his country was any better you retarded leaf.

Germans must react to thiswith outrage and unrepetant misbehavior.
A government that presumes to dictate thought is a government that recognizes no limits on its actions.
Fight back or things will get worse.

We never had freedom of speech, actually. Look it up. And while you at it, look up censorship in germany, especially media

Good work sticking to approved opinions. Stay safe hans.

Germans just like messing with people

at first they like
>I heard you were a part of society we don't like

now they like
>I heard you were a part of society we don't like

All our not shit people are doing exactly what they have always done; digging in to last.

Not as big as I'd like it to be, but getting bigger in some places. Hence why there's suddenly raids over this kind of thing, I guess. Do me a favor please and randomly drop the link into threads where you see lots of Germans. I'm rarely online at the same time with the rest of us.

They did the same thing during WWII, which General Patton said was wrong because the German people are bystanders to the bullshit of others.

so?

The Germans who who had the balls to resist the Jews either all died in WW2 or left the country. Only worms remain.

poor krauts

>illegal opinions

What kind of punishments will they receive?

Censorship to the point of arrest like this will be the thing that causes the fascism they fear to rise, to actually rise. Its a tragedy to watch them create the hell they decry.

>germany
>not moscow

They're an emmasculated people who have been taught to hate their culture and heritage, and openly welcome the destruction of those.

They're beyond saving and must be allowed to die.

Gas chamber, ovens.

The usual German stuff.

Is there any civil unrest there? What happened to those large PEGIDA rallies? Is there hope?

YOU PC BRO?

In a free country with free men who own weapons these sort of thought crimes are hard to impose. I'm sorry german bros you are truly owned now.

Thank you both.

>Night of Broken Glass?
>What are you talking about, now get in the squad car you held the wrong world views.

Quit making fun of bratwursts, this shit isn't even funny anymore..;

Are you harboring any Je...bad opinions Hans?

The final solution to the kraut problem in Germany.

test

It's their nature
Much like Russians

but britain has been this way for a while hasnt it?

Probably some "re-education" Kampf and internet ban

Soon to be a rare flag

Just trying to state the facts. Even people in germany don't know, so I try to spread the word. Only if you know everything you're able to grow an educated opinion

You elected trudeu for governor. Jokes on you.

good luck germanbros

>illegal far-right opinions
Well shit, didn't think I'd actually see the day.

The good thing is most of antisemitism comes from Antifa

>illegal opinions

As an Ameri/Kraut I'm actually surprised I got back in for a visit last month. What with my extensive web presence espousing pretty haram things. Was randomly selected at German airports though.

>leftist zionists and muslims want to genocide all germans
>'evil germans at it again let's genocide all germans'

Eternal anglos deserve to be wiped out of the gene pool more than anyone else on this planet

Monitoring this thread for German thought crimes

you're not safe here Hans

reported to the gestapo m8

How many times do we have to bomb the krauts? This is getting a bit retarded.

>zionist

That's a far right opinion

Come with me Hans

>illegal opinions

jesus fucking christ, how can you live with yourself in such a fucking shit hole country?

It's not only big news in Germany, they had camera teams present at the raids, the fed police held a press conference where they told the public to snitch on those who 'hate speak', the ministers responsible for it tweeted about it ('let that be a warning to everyone else').

The entire event was orchestrated to intimidate the public. Their real accomplishment will be that even more normies radicalize themself.

Two radicalized camps = civil war.