Is weed degenerate?

Is weed degenerate?

kinda, I don't care if you like to smoke a joint or two in your house..... but the whole weed culture is just full of losers.

yes

Yes

Yes, It's also insidious.

Unlike normal drugs, which tell you pretty quick how dangerous they are, pot sneaks up on you.

You smoke away for years, never thinking you're doing yourself any harm.

It's only down the road, when you realize you've been doing nothing but smoking pot for 30 years that you discover you have wasted your life.

DELET THIS VERY OFFENSE

Yes

Yes. But you can do what I do and smoke it and pretend you don't around other people.

Weed culture is even more degenerate, that's why I smoke alone

DOOD

No. Most people that smoke weed do it quietly in their own home and dont talk about it. Its just the degenerate ones that are the most vocal about it. for example

WEED

LMAO

Definitely. Snoop Dogg himself is a degenerate cuck.

Tbh every culture is like that.

Look at metalheads, or punks or hipsters or rappers

No

no, weed culture however is.

Idc if you do that shit in high school or early on in college although I would rather have people not do it at all.

It is degenerate and gives you a feeling of everything is alright. But the person doesn't realize that they are just living in a fantasy world and most of the time when people wake up from that it's too late and they have wasted a good bit of their life.

The people I talk about are the ones that smoke a couple times a day for years. If you have a good job and have your life on track idc what you do although there are negative health effects associated with it.

I know people in college who do it every day, get their work done but they just sit around and play smash bros like faggots.

Personally I rather spend that money on a book or a different activity because you actually gain something from that rather than just smoke and a buzz

I have a good job, going to school and pay my taxes. I smoke weed all day because it helps me escape this tortuous hell of a life.

Anything which causes your physical or mental health or your convictions to be compromised is degenerate so I guess it depends what studies and whose opinions your believe.

Personally I find daily smoking to be degenerate as it seems to change a persons values and sense of responsibility.

It's degenerate as fuck but I manage to function on it.