Can we talk about this movie?

Can we talk about what Innocence is about?

You better get the one with a decent translation

I know it's a sentimental movie with guns

But what's all the sentimentalism about

Innocent scientists just want to make a better sexbot but Batou ain't having it since he doesn't have a robocock to fuck them with.

It's merely an expansion of the idea of our creations gaining sentience, which was brought up in the first film. Mixed in there is Batou being depressed that he doesn't have the Major anymore.

Sure you can, on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board

is about: "Need few thing."

the subtitle file that came with my torrent is mostly broken japlish. for example, the section 9 dudes were described by the cops near the start as "leisure guys", so i've been editing the file and changed it to "slackers".

dude quotes lmao

Batou is sad because he thinks robots are suffering. Men are creating suffering

Batou doesn't give a fuck about the gynoids, where are you getting that from?

Fucking retard.

Oshii likes his dog
Togusa being hacked by Kim made me uncomfortable that was the best part of the movie

I'll be happy to tell you as soon as i work it out

>Can we talk about what Innocence is about?
EvilCorp kidnaps 10yearold cunnies.
Downloads their ghosts into sexbots.
Sexbots gain cunny sentience.
Plot assumes you are basically raping innocent children souls downloaded into sexbots.

aaah aaah eeeeh eeh

Feeling lost, I suppose.

>Sup Forums
>actually discussing anime

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this.

> cares about gynoids
> kicks the shit out of gynoids

makes perfect sense.

>aaah aaah eeeeh eeh

are you the fag who made those farting decapitated women comics that keep getting reposted in Sup Forums? "eeeeh"

I really fucking loved Innocence.

Even more than GitS movie.

That breed is pure love, I'm with Oshii.

His movie about planes was kinda boring tho

It feels like a true continuation of the theme's and ideas of the first movie. I watched both GITS 1 & 2 back-to-back after having not seen either in over a decade and appreciate them more now because I enjoy the philosophical/existential aspects which I didn't back then.

I really wish Oshii came back to do a third film!!!FACT!!!

Now this is fartposting.