Tell me your most unpopular opinion, Sup Forums. Your guaranteed (you) generator

Tell me your most unpopular opinion, Sup Forums. Your guaranteed (you) generator.

For me it's the fact that MJ dominated during a time when a lot of teams were weakened by the NBA expansion drafts, also he couldn't do anything in the east until the Celtics and Pistons got old, and of course you couldn't even breathe on MJ or else it would be a foul.

In other words he's overrated because of his marketing power.

Football is entertaining, but it is completely immoral to have children and even high school aged kids play the game given what we know about the brain damage that it causes. I hope it dies on the vine. You really shouldn't be herded into a sport by your parents that can affect your long term cognitive ability if your brain hasn't fully developed into adulthood.

And before you all call me a cuck, I played football, hockey, and lacrosse in high school. My son will play soccer, apehoop/squash, and baseball.

The NFL deserves to die anyways. Fuck those niggers and fuck Goodell.

Wow.

Tell us how you really feel, user?

I did.

>I played football, hockey, and lacrosse in high school. My son will play soccer, apehoop/squash, and baseball.
>raising your son to be a fag on purpose

>>And before you all call me a cuck, I played football, hockey, and lacrosse in high school. My son will play soccer, apehoop/squash, and baseball.

what a surprise, a racist rich white northeasterner

lemme guess faggot, boston

Whose the girl, user?

what the fuck is wrong with her face?

you're going to have such a gay son. But, as long as you are ok with your son coming home with jamal "the attitude" jackson

>what a surprise, a racist rich white northeasterner

Yes. Those are all compliments. Thank you!

>lemme guess faggot, boston

Ding ding ding.

Soccer's a little gay.

Maybe in winter we'll just play pond hockey and go skiing instead of apehoop.

Baseball isn't gay.

My dicks not on it

it's not buried in my ass

Latinos suck at boreball

Kys nigger

I agree. I hate the fact that my dad pressured me into football, because I honestly think I sustained some damage to my brain.

If you're calling this guy a fag for not wanting his son to play football, you're the real retard. CTE is very real and even highscoolers can get it from playing football since they were 11. I mean if your a sadistic son of a bitch who wants to hurt your child, go ahead. But judging other people for not wanting permanent brain injury is fucking stupid.

My dad played football in college at a div 1 school so he forced me to play from 10 years old until I was 18. I have no doubt I fucked up my brain in some way. And I suspect my dads brain is even worse and has sustained much more damage than I did. I don't know how much longer he'll live and he's 60 years old. It's fucking awful.

Peyton Manning is better than Soyboy

Found the newfags, lurk more or get off the board

Sandy Koufax is only highly regarded because he was a Jew and Jews run the media.

Boys should be forced to play at least one full year of a sport before they graduate high school

Not a bad idea.

My high school (private boarding school) didn't have PE. Instead, you had to play a sport.

Freshmen + Sophomores had to play 3 full seasons of sports.

Juniors had to play 2. If they opted to have one offseason, they had to sign into the gym for at least 60 minutes a day.

Seniors had to play 1 sport, with 2 gym sign in seasons. I thiiiink you could opt out from gym if you were a dramafag in plays.

It was great. Even the total dorks had to play 3rds soccer. You can't dog it in a team sport like you can in PE. More schools should do it, but I guess with big high schools you wouldn't have the field space.

interscholastic sports are one of the few things left that are genuinely competitive and not all-inclusive
don't ruin that