>Its all going to be alright
>Its all going to be alright

"Hispanic" isn't an official classification

>featured fugitive is the one with the white name
Really makes you think

> white male
> a bunch of spics under 5'10"

>they're all white men
>Sup Forums: "b-but just look at these cherrypicked statistics and i-infographics I found on Sup Forums...n-niggers are the real danger, h-honest..."

>all of them white

haahhahaha if them spics be white im a fucking albino shit fuck haha amerishits

Texas is only 40% white and 30% of the births. Hispanics in Texas are slightly more conservative, as 38% voted Republican in 2012 compared to 27% nationally. But that's still not great.

Purple state in 10 years, blue state in 20. Arizona probably earlier. We're fucked.

>the most wanted men in Texas are a bunch of spic manlets

kek

WHEN

This is actually TX most wanted. OPs pic is old, but the current one still shows a bunch of beaners as white males.

>Sexual assault of a child

So someone IS doing the raping and according to that it is white males. Trump has been officially stumped.

We need the wall senpai

Fucking manlets

Niggers can't hideout for long
they lack the intelligence and impulse control

That's why you need not just the border wall, but one stopping commiefornians from entering

some more white males

I keep refreshing the front page like you do. I keep scrolling past Dominguez there and thinking it's a picture of Ghost Face from Scream.

Jesus fucking Christ these subhumans sure are goddamn hideous. I need to bleach my eyes

>5'3"

>Mexicans
>white

When will this meme stop? They're the product of "Spanish" rape, which themselves were halfbreed Moorish rapebabies that were kicked out of Spain to conquer the new world for their former Queen. So, Mexicans are part indigenous American, European, and Semitic. Gross.

Link related, the expelled Moor rapebabies being sent to the Americas.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expulsion_of_the_Moriscos

> all of them are manlets

d

>gang affiliation
>Tango Blast

lel, sounds like Taco Bell drink

>aoki
>white

The fuck?

LOL all these white males

Sup Forums has been officially btfo.

And then yall bitch about the black on black crime rate. You all commit more crime than us, and you wanna ignore all the white criminals.

Face it, whites commit just as much crime as blacks.

Sup Forums just keeps geting blown out, I'm getting tired of showing you all how dumb you are

>"white"
>inflates white crime statistics
>lowers white height statistics

Fucking Mexicans. Build wall.

das it mane

>Sean king makes a big deal about all this white crime
>most of them aren't even white

Keking

You left your American proxy on, Aussie.

>whitelets
Why do they even try?

>10,000 dollar reward

Man we should get together and get these guys. Even with a 5man team that's 2k each.

> Failure to comply to sexual offender registry

What does that mean? It applies to all of them. I was expecting them to be looking for burglars or other type of scum.

Kek. Your Ameriwhites are such scum.

>sergio campos-carreira
>be blaxican
>still identified as white

That poor guy he looks 5'2 or 3. He would probably kill to be a 5'7 manlet even though he would still be ridiculed.

>All of them are spics
>3 out of 5 have diddled kids

That walls going up

How are they all white? Are you retarded?

Spain has a very homogeneus population, and it's Iberic, not moor.

And you americunts, have a chimpan-C as your president.

America requires sexual offenders to register on a completely public record. It has their name, age, picture, and address. Anyone can access this at any time.

Sex offenders are branded for life and must register with a government agency so their whereabouts are constant knowledge to police and government agencies. They're also not allowed to live near schools or other offenders. Simply "hanging out" with another sex offender is a criminal offense.

>all sub 5'10''

when will they learn

Owning certain types of vehicles, like vans, can also be restricted.

They must also alert people living within a vicinity of their house that they are a sex offender. This is accomplished by knocking on their door with a police officer.

According to history, that's untrue.

>711-1609
>gud boi mazlams ddnt rape no one no how

Faggot. Shut up and keep growing my fruit.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moors

I understand the school thing but why can't they be near other sex offenders? Won't that stop them from being able to form support groups and stuff?

I thought that Pedico thing was just a meme...

>tfw Sup Forums was right again

Good.

Also they dont have 12% of nig nog ooga booga population, like you amerifats

They are classified as Whites because the FBI doesn't keep seperate statistics for Hispanic and non Hispanic Whites

Holy fuck all these are real. What parallel universe did we all wake up in?

People share ideas with one another. One might have gotten away with something multiple times and instructs the new person how to do it. It's the practice they have with "high profile" career criminals like conartists, bank robbers or white collar criminals in prisons. They're isolated for the greater good.

They themselves are part Arab, I don't care about the racial demographics in insignificant countries. Especially ones where oranges, bullfighting and castanettes are the most culturally notable things they bring to the table.

Again, thanks for growing all my fruits and vegetables Chilebro.

Will manlets ever learn?

>white

It doesnt maters anyway, soon Yurop will be full of africans.

Wtf, is there a conspiracy to detain and imprison manlets? There's literally not one person 6' or over shown in any of these posters.

Spics are short.

The Vast majority of Africans don't have the means to get there, physically or financially. I'm not concerned with it. It's not my home either, really don't care.

oops meant for

delete this

>Featured Fugitive

>"And on tonight's Featured Fugitive Segment, We have a special guest star on the criminal channel; the only station crooks want to be in! You all know him, one of Texas' most wanted! TOMMY DALE SELLS JR!"

I think I figured out where "white" people in crime statistics come from.

yea its fucked down here

all Mexicans are marked white

Why are they all labeled as white? They look Mexican, are Mexicans actually white?

not all of them for life but most of them

they cant live within 500 feet within a school or other areas where children live

they put them all in neighborhoods where no schools so they are kind of close together

>all white males

wow Sup Forums is wrong again

/fit/ seems to be right tho

> white

The guy with a white sounding name is the featured fugitive, kek.

It's because they're poor as fuck and only eat carbs all day. Can't grow tall without some god damn proper protein.

Genetics prove you wrong

>bbbbbut small amounts of African genes.

Which are traced back from before the moors invasion.

Literally probably to bring up white crime rates, and it's hilarious that despite this, blacks still commit more crime.

What did we learn?
When american says he is white, take it with grain of salt.

Yes it is there's Hispanic and even Hispanic white. And I know people argue this sometimes, that the FBI isn't trying to purposefully make it out that whites commit more than they do but if that's the case shouldn't this get pointed out to try to get them to stop this? I'm sure they'd be on board since they don't have an agenda like so many claim.

If those are white people than I'm a black-assed coon.

This is why I opened the thread

All these fucking wanna be Aztec gangbangers.

fbi.gov/wanted/topten/yaser-abdel-said/view

>Yaser Abdel Sid
>Race: White

kekus maximus

cortez must be filling the dirty spic quota they have.

Likely because he can't just run to Mexico so he'll be easier to catch.

Arabs, Berbers, Turks etc. are all white according to US Census statistics

>gang: Latins king
>white male
It's like even Jews cannot hide this shit and you pretend we're all blind

tHEY NEED LYNCH FACTORY TOO

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory