Dome stadiums are just better

Everyone here makes fun of "domebabbys" but the truth is that domes just make for superior football. The games aren't affected by the weather conditions so you are just watching the game at its best. Meanwhile look at a game like Eagles/Falcons yesterday, where it was really windy and this made the whole game shit. The entire time the announcers were talking about how the wind affects the game and how its hard to kick or pass. What's the fucking point? It's not "exciting" to watch the weather ruin a game like that, it just sucks.

Domes > outdoot stadiums anyday. There's a reason why the Saints/Vikings game on now has been the best game so far this playoffs. Domes make for better football.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhN1ExFCXNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Football is a cold weather sport and bad weather games are entertaining as fuck. Fuck off you easy mode fsggot

>the football is better because i am comfortable and not being rained on.

GET
THE FUCK
OUT

Sterilized shit with no personality. Wonderful
>b-but I can't watch them throw 73 times a game because of the wind!

Sup Forums

Hi r/nfl

Lmao falcons baby is mad as fuck. Get over it pussy. Footballs best moments and best games take place in bad weather. If it were up to faggots like you every player would wear a pink uniform for Brest cancer awareness and it would be two hand touch. I hate you

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IhN1ExFCXNA

Watch this. Maybe football isn’t the sport for you.

that iggles falcons game was awesome
See, brainlets like you don't understand what makes a game great. You think points and high passing numbers are what makes a game entertaining- this is not true.
Tension, pressure, the life or death feeling of each play, THAT'S what makes football great.
Each play was important, because one huge mistake, and the game could be lost.
Bad weather, cold weather in the playoffs encourages this

t. vikecuck

>fake turf
>superior football

Pick exactly one. Unless you're autistic enough to dole out for the retractable field like Arizona, don't bother with a dome.

>all this toxic masculinity in a single post
impressive

Soyboy: Confirmed.

>anyone who disagrees with me is Reddit

>He hasn't been to a game where ice forms in your beer

>Amerimutts are scared of rain and wind
>Amerimutt sports can't be played with rain and wind

LMAO

tbf it also goes way below freezing temps in many places here, Argies would probably die if they experienced some of the weather we get here

lol?
like 90% of nfl players are from the sunbelt
football is a sport played in the sun you fucking dunce

It's a sport played at night and in any weather you fuckin numbskull

>dome babbies

>cold weather sport
>90% of it's players are from the "sunbelt"
stop

>at night
lmao no
outside of varsity highschool football and like 5% of nfl and cfb games, all football games are played in the sun

Domed or otherwise football is a faggot sport
>pads
>poor tacklers
>timeouts
>commercial timeouts
>commentators reading ads
>stadium announcer reading ads
>breaks between plays
>breaks between quarters
>obese players everywhere
>etc.

It was 18 degrees in in Pittsburgh and that game ended 45-42 so I'm not sure what you're talking about
It was 4 degrees in Foxborough and the Patriots scored 35 points, so it not a though teams can't score on or play clean offense in poor weather

i agree

I'm paying hundreds of dollars to watch a NFL game. Why should I be subject to the rigors of cold ass weather, rain, sleet etc unless I pay thousands to get club level tickets?

Dome/retractable roof is best for football, especially during the winter months. I've been to games in Buffalo during the winter and it gets really shitty for the fans.

Baseball however has no excuse, that shit should be 100% outdoors. Domed baseball is heresy.

Playing well in difficult weather conditions shows the difference between pussies/retards and true men/athletes. Some guys suck when they aren't playing on "easy mode". They don't deserve to win if they're so physically and mentally weak they can't deal with anything outside of laboratory conditions.

Having been in several domes, I fucking hate domes.

A lot of talk is being made that when the new ownership builds a new stadium for the Panthers it will be a domed stadium, and I am already dreading it because BoA is such a superior experience to me than something like those post-modern monstronsities they have in Atlanta and New Orleans.

The most fun games I've ever been to were in the rain.

>missing FGs/PATs inside a controlled environment
what did they mean by this?

We need a new name, because US Bank Stadium ain't no fucking "dome".

you keep repeating that like it's a fact

our stadium even kills birds like your team :^)

The fact that you can actually see part of the city skyline at BoA Stadium is amazing.

It's also in a PERFECT location in uptown. When I was in Charlotte last year I was amazed at how seamlessly the football and baseball stadiums fit into the city.

Bills Colts game this season was patrician as fuck.
Domes are made for concert shit, not sports

natural elements are part of the game.

Could you imagine playing Golf inside? See how fucking stupid that sounds? Domes were originally a product of necessity, in order to allow for multiple uses for what was an extremely expensive infrastructure project often paid for in part by local governments. Only recently have the interests of "play quality" ever entered the conversation, now that one can draw a clear correlation between being inside and winning games. In a perfect world no domes would be allowed and the competitive balance would reorder itself