Be honest

Be honest.

have you ever done something cringey like bought an item of iconic clothing thinking it would make you look like or give the vibes of a Sup Forums character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TGG6p5BrOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I thought that was the Rebel Without a Cause outfit from the catalog. Never noticed it when I watched Fight Club, but that has to be a deliberate reference.

Probably, good catch. Would make sense since tyler was made up and a litteral rebel without a cause

I bought a white puffer vest to mimic vegetas armor

glad to say at least that I never wore it out and only wore it around the house.

whenever my sister wants to strike a nerve she always bring up 'remember that gay ass Vegeta jacket you wasted money on?'. I die inside of shame every time she brings it up

After I watched One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest I would roll up my sleeves really high and store a pack of cigarettes in them even though I didn't smoke.

Because of The Young Pope I wear white on white sweats for my evening PJs. I've had many compliments on it from other people :3

I bought a pea coat because I wanted to look like Boondock Saints.

Thankfully you can't really go wrong with a pea coat so I didn't look that ridiculous.

>I drive.

man, I have seen threads for this show all the time and even read through them but never realised the lead was Jude law

I bought a leather jacket because I wanted to emulate Hank Moody,but I don't regret it because leather jackets are cool.

>not getting an Edward Cullen jacket

disgusting

The irony of this image in way too much. ha, sometimes I surprise myself with the little bit of wit that I possess.

I wear this all the time in the summer, no shame.

>no hideo kojima

I've always wanted one of those. it'll at least look normal when worn

I bought one of these
It's honestly better you don't know what I was trying to emulate

guys, how bad would a replica Nostromo jacket be? asking for a friend

Considering how much fashion is intertwined with movies, I'd be more surprised by a person that doesn't do this. Even normies generally find attempts to be "unique, not movielike" offputting in general - it's not familiar to them, not "normal". Life is a movie it seems.

pretty damn bad

I have this one. An exact replica. I wear it often.

I would recommend it if you like Jude Law as Pope saying lines like "I am more handsome than Jesus"

will ferell?

thats actually cool!

naw man it's weeb shit

don't be shy user, just tell us

it doesn't even look bad, it's just a basic baseball t-shirt

lmao is it FSN? good thing the shirt's too generic to ever be recognized in public bro

yeah okay thanks I'll tell him

yeah you nailed it. shiro always looked so comfy in it. the idea is for it to never, ever be recognized in public

Jack Nicholson from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

Beanie and leather jacket plus the sideburns.
People always tell me I have a 70's vibe.

the jacket doesn't even look good on gosling

y'all incompetent cucks

better way to do it is to grab a surplus jacket close to the nostromo jacket and slap the patch on, less lame, you're buying something designed to be worn in rough conditions and its a lot less autistic

looks comfy on him tho

Watch out we got a cool guy here

I had his haircut. But I'm azn tho so I looked pretty
samurai

My everyday fit is Sid's clothing from Hey Arnold, sans the autistic beatle boots.

It's pretty casual and I'm also a paranoid manlet with a jew nose, so it works out just fine.

That show is shit and you're a fucking sycophant.

lmao

>that

Be honest, did you ever try to mimic the way he speaks too?

t bh i think the jacket was actually meant to look somewhat hideous, in the movie it was all scruffed up like a hand-me-down

i'd be really hard to buy this and wear it often in real life

Looks pretty cool on the doggo desu.

i've always felt like I want a vietnam war jacket ala Taxi Driver

would it look weird or odd?

>you can't go wrong with a peacock
This is 100% false solely because of people like you

no but I used to do fighting poses and shadow fighting around the house and used to tuck my sweatpants in to my white gym socks to mimic vegetas boots

my mom used to work in a factory so she had those soft white work gloves....I used to wear them too.

man I just want to vomit remembering all this shit since it's been a few years since my sister brought it up.

what makes it worse was that I was already 16 when I used to do this

I bought a brown suede jacket because I thought I'd look like Bruce Willis in Pulp Fiction.
It's a pretty cool jacket though, I like it.

I have a Buster Keaton porkpie hat I wear to formal events sometimes.

Don't be too hard on yourself user. One day that memory might be the only one you'll have of your youth, and you'll smile to yourself maybe laugh a little thinking how naive and full of wonder life felt.

i want to laugh at you and mock you, the only problem is... i did vaguely the same thing.

m'lady

>buy a jacket from fight club

that is laughably ironic

>faces of autism.jpg

Why?

Yes, I bought about 20 Naruto Forehead Protectors. Would wear them everywhere.

Tied around my arm or leg.
Around my neck.
On my backpacks.
Used to have long hair and used it as a bandana.

bro I did something gay like that tin the past. except I actually did it in public. baka

I tried to dress like squall one time when I was 13 or 14. wore two belts hanging like that. wore my mom's cropped jackets which had fur on the hood and wore my dad's shoes (teens wear sneakers not fucking shoes/boots)

now that shit was cringey af

I used to wear one of these to look like John Lennon and i even wore the glasses

kill yourselves

>intentionally and unironically basing your look off Sid

wew lad

nigga,i played RE4 and needed that Leon bomber jacket something fierce. bomber jackets smooth af

lawl

did you wear sandals with socks too? i did that a few times

nigga at least you didn't go and get the Leon haircut like I did

i just noticed my 2 year old nephew runs like that. always has ever since he started to run

is it natural instinct to run like that?

>is it natural instinct to run like that?
natural autism more like.

>im going to look just like Leon!
>but he is stunningly handsome

why do autists never realize this

i remember trying to turn super saiyan as a kid, just screaming in the middle of my street

I pretty much dress like George Costanza, but it wasn't intentional

I bought a Jack-Sack.
Turns out to be a robust, spacious and easily accessible bag and does not make you look feminine.
Also put things like monocular, baton, flip knives and shit so you feel like Jack Bauer.

Did this as well. Everyone seems to like it so I guess it worked alright.

I have this shirt

Fuck i would love to get drunk and wear that, do you have the pants too?

No he must be retarded.

I never did that. Naruto saved my life.

No just the shirt.
The material isn't what I expected. It's stretchy

You're cool.

m65 field jacket pretty normal
naruto has some cool outfits. shino's fit is goat, i'd wear this
i wear socks and sandals now, ain't nothin wrong with it
kek i never screamed but i would tense up and flex super hard. maybe i had some superpowers or something i didn't know about, didn't hurt to check

i wanna buy ryan goslings coat from blade runner 2049, how autistic am i?

Running like that is extremely illogical, it's incredibly dangerous, and your arms can not protect you properly.

you are low end of the spectrum friend
I opted for Jacks jacket from S5. It may look like a generic jacket but it was difficult to find and somewhat costly
The bag was nice though
Jack was /fa/ as fuck

>i wear socks and sandals now, ain't nothin wrong with it
This post is just too good

You're going to get searched by the cops and they're going to pull a gun on you when they see the knife. Luckily they'll then see the monocular and realize you're just a fag.

when this was new, I saw a magazine article on how to dress like Tyler.
The T-shirt was $300.
For a T-shirt.
abs not included

I'm gonna buy a Drive jacket in like 10 years. Enough time has passed, so it will be a e s t h e t i c instead of autistic

that jacket looks shitty even on him

oh snap!
Good catch,fellas

>you are low end of the spectrum friend

Meh not as cool. Just a basic numale shirt jacket with hoodie underneath.

>putting in things like batons and knives
>low end of the spectrum

Yeah, nah I'd say that's high grade autism.

Shiroooooo!

I only lack proper boots, my current ones match the color though

I wish I knew the stars could be glued on, those thumb tacks hurt.

Nah on gosling everything looks good. But this jacket ONLY on him

nope, only autists do that

I don't think I could pull that off, but if I'm waving a gun around, who would notice my he bitch dude purse.

nice purse faggot

It was '99 and we were all part of a group called the trench coat mafia.
Then some edgy US teens ruined it for everyone.

I've wanted that shirt since I first read it. But I am not cool enough to pull it off. I doubt even Gosling is cool enough to pull it off.

I've got a similar one, ex US army stock. Pretty battered but lemme tell you man, those things are fucking EVERYTHING-proof.

I didnt even get it to look cool as its way to big even for me, and I'm a big guy (for you). But its waterproof, windproof, near enough indestructible. And it weighs an absolute ton.

Totally acceptable. Also, movie is based and underrated. I still crack up every time Arnie gets his own name wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=1TGG6p5BrOI

Best part of it is that nobody's seen Submarine, so I didn't look like an autist

I have a collection of jackets from film and tv.

I own the Jacket from hotline miami but i never wear it