Is it socially acceptable for men in their mid 20's to still be living with their parents in your country?

Is it socially acceptable for men in their mid 20's to still be living with their parents in your country?

da

no

yes since we are not bank cucks like northern euros

Yes, especially if they're students.
Anything older than that, no.

Bogans and poor people tend to kick their kids out or make them pay rent. Sad.

Yes but I don't know how they do it, once you move out and live in your own place - even if it's with flatmates - going back home just doesn't feel right.

Over 18 are seen as a losers

tfw 22 and with mommy and daddy with no real progress towards independence
just ufck my shit up

I've lived alone for about a year on exchange and didn't have any trouble back home afterwards, though granted exchange is not really the same as moving out. It probably depends upon the individual and his family.

Yes. After 25 it progressively gets less acceptable to the point that it's not acceptable when you reach 30.

Yes

>Northern Euros
>Ever moving out
>How do you build houses?
>Swede: Build?. . . Houses?

If you're not surrounded by retards who still think it's 1993 then nobody but the most stuck up cunts will care as long as you're working towards independence.

yes but 25+ is seen as weird

The opposite is absurd here

Yes, we are very tolerant and free-thinking unlike bigoted foreigners.

Yes.

A better question "Is it socially acceptable to bring a girl home and screw if you live with your parents?"

Of course it's acceptable. You may want to fall for the (((mortgage))) trap if that's your thing, but it's better to look for your own place when you have some stability.

yep, a lot of people can't afford to move out.

I'd wait until the parents aren't home

nope

also this

Depends on the situation. If your parents own a farm or something and you stand to inherit it, it's okay to live home.

If your parents have a mansion, it's okay to live home

If your parents are old and live in a big house and need help, it's okay to live home

It's normal here because young normal people can't buy a house.

Oh I am from Israel, currently in Japan.

Is renting not a thing in huezilia?

No, not really.

Tell me who i can leave my parents home.