I want to race mix

I want to race mix.

I don't want my children to be white, i want them to be glorious caramel master race.

I want to save my children from horrible gene incest curse, and give them pure aryan master race genes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0seZ8Lkl90
stockmann.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oho

HNGHNN

My children will look this.

caramel is garbage desu. has to be completely black

Wrong.

You don't get to choose. Our genes are stronger than other European people's genes so your kids will probably be lighter in colour.

Thats caramel enough for me.

kys

My girlfriend is asian, does half-asians count as caramel too?

dumb fucking racist pos

I will free my children from cursed finno-ugric incest genes.

a Panamanian posting this meme is quite contradictory

caramel is better, tbqh

move you faggot

Wrong.

There's a reason why all these blackposters come from countries with a negligible percentage of black inhabitants

It's funny that same thing can be said from finnish women.

Ah yes youtube.com/watch?v=M0seZ8Lkl90

>actually wants to experience bestiality

What a disgusting man.

All memes aside though, have any sort of prolonged interaction with black females and you will be cured of your jungle fever

All memes aside though, have any sort of prolonged interaction with females and you will be cured of your craving of relationship with one
fix'd

Finland's oldest and biggest department store supports this thread stockmann.com/

Stop projecting your self-hate onto your genetics homie, you need to start improving yourself and learn how to be a proud finn in order to be a strong father figure to your kids. If you aren't they'll look for a replacement for it elsewhere and like oh so many brown folk they'll probably find it in ghetto culture

I already have and only had good memories. You mad the only ghetto apes here are just somalis.