Fuck superhero movies and fuck a giant beam in the sky opening the portal! How many times do people need to pay to see...

Fuck superhero movies and fuck a giant beam in the sky opening the portal! How many times do people need to pay to see the same shit again? Bonus points for cgi goons that can be killed by dozen without traumatizing the children...

>Avengers
>Suicide Squad
>Fantastic Four
>Thor The Dark World
>Man of Steel
>Xmen Apocalypse
>Thor
>some Xmen I can't remember which,they are all the same
>BvS

And now the Justice League too.

I really hate this shitty trope/formula too; it's so lazy. Pacific Rim had it too IIRC but at least it was underwater instead of in the skies

>Hey guys le capeshit is dumb and its all the same do I fit in now guys

I just hate the superheroes themselves. They're all plot armored special snowflake mary sues. The whole concept of a "superhero" is as childish and stupid as it gets. How can an adult seriously enjoy a movie where the protagonist is some undefeatable cunt with magical powers?

>Hey guys le capeshit is dumb and its all the same do I fit in now guys
It's true though, capeshit sucks

That's why Constantine is best DC movie ever made.

This. Even when I was a kid I thought it was stupid

>How can an adult seriously enjoy a movie where the protagonist is some undefeatable cunt with magical powers?

Not only that,the question is how many times can they watch basically the same movie? I get why people were curious in the beginning but after Avenger every single superhero movie was literally the same (blue light beam).

It's like (((they)))'re trying to prepare us for something...

>defending this fucking nonsense

I don't see your point, capeshit is the opposite of fun. I would have to get a lobotomy to have fun watching a quipping unbeatable good guy defeat a big bad evil villain.

How is watching the same film over and over again fun? How can any adult be stimulated by continually going to watch characters that all have movies lined up for the next decade? How can anyone above the age 14 derive pleasure from watching movies that are open about just being stopgaps for other films in the future? I see the conversations that take place here: people talking about who should play the Joker or Spider-Man next. They just want the same characters and the same movies repackaged over and over again forever. They don't want innovation or creativity, they want the same movie they've been watching for 10 years. It's stupefying.

>How can anyone enjoy something I don't

Really makes you think.

Congrats on dodging the points. Wouldn't expect anything else from a capeshit fan.

Fucking A.

>Tom Holland signed a 10 year contract for spiderman
>gee,I wonder if Spidey will survive his brush with *generic villain*

That pic isn't real is it?

You guys must be fun at parties. I bet you think stuff like Stalker and Persona is good.

You got me there. We can't all be the life of the party like you are... How do I become more popular like you? Should I watch all the marvel movies or just defend them online? What is the best burn for haters? Is it still "No fun allowed" and "you must be fun at parties"?

FUCK YOU. I have heard that "lol you must be fun at parties" at least a hundred times. GET FUCKING ORIGINAL. Jesus fucking christ. Stop saying the same fucking thing over and over and over again. Just because you don't agree with me DOES NOT HAVE SHIT TO DO WITH PARTIES. What the fuck. Do you fucking fart at parties or something? If so I don't want to go to your shitty-ass parties in the first place. I'll stick to my wine and cheese dinners, you know, REAL FUCKING PARTIES. I downvoted you because not one thing you said was original. You're just a robot programmed to say these phrases over and over again to feel connected to 1s and 0s on the internet. You've never been to a party. That's why you say those things. WELL I'M FUCKING tired. of it. I'm tired. Say that to me one more fucking time and I will find you. I'm taking a stand. I am so sick of the stupid "parties" comeback. It's not fun. It's not clever. It's really fucking hurtful. Thanks a lot, dick. So what if you don't like what I said. Is that any reason to dismiss my entire comment and quote a little comeback. What's next, you're going to explain to me with crayons or call out my bullshit by how I overcomplicating things? If I see one more fucking party comment, I'm going to lose it. I'm going off the fucking chain and fucking report all you motherfuckers who think it's funny to comment about being fun at parties. Try me. I will do it. I will go STRAIGHT TO THE FUCKING TOP and then I'll be the one laughing while you beg for my mercy. Then you know what I'll say while you come to me crying and begging to die so you can stop the agony? I'll say "You must be fun at parties." So yeah, If you must know, I am pretty fun at parties. Not that you'll ever find out, dick.

They just don't give a shit.

Iron Man had it as well, sort of

>3rd Spider-Man actor in 10 years

Who hype?

Superman is probably the worst example of this shit to me. Like the whole character solely exists for the most stupid and over-the-top fight scenes.
>Oh wow! Superman just got punched into space, hit with a nuke, launched into the sun, thrown back down to Earth, shot right through 15 skyscrapers, and then had a bus fall on top of him! OMG is he okay?
>Oh, he's fine lol, turns out he's almost completely invincible
So what's the point of this fight scene? It's just there to entertain teenagers. How an adult finds that entertaining is beyond me.