How do Latinos feel that their entire continent is cucked by Arabs and all their most powerful richest politicians and...

How do Latinos feel that their entire continent is cucked by Arabs and all their most powerful richest politicians and businessman are Arabs who own their country and fuck their thicc European-descent women?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/11/26/world/middleeast/emirates-secretly-sends-colombian-mercenaries-to-fight-in-yemen.html
survivalinternational.org/news/4885
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whaaaatt????. Sorry budy but I never see a Arab politician or businessman here.

Your president is an Arab you black nigger cuck

Arabs and Muslims are barely 0.5% of Latin America.

Only in Chile they had success (Palestinians). Menem was of Turkish descent. Islam is hated here, so they convert to Christianity to fit in society.

it makes me wonder why are we still following the meme of a "all religions are allowed" when there is a heavy imposition over the activities a religious group can or can't do, we should all just convert to islam already, maybe then we can force women to accept dignity and faith as a way of life instead of degenerate bullshit.

The only arabs that are succesfull here sell stolen cellphones and cheap technology in little stores, any arab politician.

not a single spanish speaking country has a arab president

and usa had a mulatto president who had many arab children killed lel, btfo by a mulatto president

>paulo maluf

most of them are lebanese descendants

>arab children killed
this is truly a tragedy , and the reason why i hate Usa.

Lebanese are only Arab by culture, so once they settle here they're just Lebanese.

>only Arab by culture
Not true at all.

Ahahahahah

>Lebanese are only Arab by culture

well latinos are subhumans who were conquered by spaniards so it makes sense that the arabs who conquered the spaniards are now conquering the latinos

This

what a nonsensical comment, arabs have never even militarily invaded a latino country, but latinos have military invaded arab countries

even some of those u.s military commanders in arab countries are latinos

Vertical austria just doesn't understand.

Rape baby of Arab rape baby got raped again by Arabs

Brazil has 15m arabs
There is nothing wrong with them

Actually terror gruops like isis do recruit latinos to fight in their frontlines.

Maybe mestizo/mixed with Arab, but not the shit-tier like the Arab World is used to be.

We haven't have any Muslim terrorist attack in Latin America, apart from AMIA in Argentina, like you regularly have.

desu arabs in south america seems vastly different from the inbreed savages we have here

idk about that, i just know that the usa military has been deploying puerto ricans, mexicans, dominicans and central americas in arab shitholes

>frontlines
lol retard arabs are too pussy to fight conventional war, they just hide and use IEDs

Arabs are more compatible with South-American mentality than European mentality or culture, so they blend well, along with the fact that those countries aren't homogeneous like European countries (used to be).

>1 president in brazil's history is a lebanese christian
>huuuurrrr we iz kangz and shit
I hope latinos in USA army continue to bomb the shit out of you sandniggers on a daily basis

why should we give a shit

I'm pretty sure it has more to do with the fact that Europe is set in stone whereas the new world isn't.

Brazilian niggers being cucked by us in their own country

We got (mostly) Christian refugees from WWI
You got... well.

How is this cuckoldry when there is no definitive brazilian ethnicity

Brazilians aren't nearly as obsessed about race and muh heritage as you fags

>Arabs are more compatible with South-American mentality
Only if they convert to Christianity.

And depends on how mixed is the population already. There still are Amerindian majority countries like Peru or Bolivia, where only in few cities are foreign-concentration spots because the mixed, white European population lived there and imported European values constantly.

Pretty good, at least they don't bring their shitty culture here

>1 (one) vice president that got nominated president after the bulgarian was impeached is a sandnigger
>therefore we rule latin america
I thought sandniggers were a little bit smarter than that.
The richest man in brazil has a german surname.

Not really, like my nigga here said Islam is hated here, we have enough wife beaters already and feminists are trying to push their agenda, we don't need more shit like Argentina is having right now

>latinos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I thought sandniggers were a little bit smarter than that.
they don't even have higher IQ than brazilians

Brazilians from Sup Forums are very autistic. They hate arabs for no reason and don't hate the word latino.

>black countries are all borderline impaired

Kek, they are dumb as shit
Anyways, this will be our president in 2018

you guys are latino by definition. you're latin american. why the hate?

Because latino means Amerindian and chicano looking.

I'm black, there is also one asian poster on /luso/. Call me nigger or monkey. But latino or Juan or any Spanish nicknames or memes makes me mad as fuck

This guy speaks truth

I prefer the term South Americans, it is more accurate than the stuff "latino" encompasses now.

These guys are fucking horrible at Geography, holy shit.

hehehe youre a monkey speak spanish hehehe black black nigger hehe

Why wouldn't I be mad? Brazil alone is about the size of Europe and already fairly diverse, the latino term only makes it sound like everyone below the US looks and acts the same.

I have European/Peruvian heritage, what does that make me according to you? You're bassically a mix between Portugal and Native South American Indians.

Brazilians are euro+nigger
our indians were mostly genocided

Gringos and Puerto Ricans bastardized the term Latin with their Caribbean stereotype shit from San Juan.

OR the lame Mexican immigrant stereotype, the worse.

Kek. Look at this delusional lad here.

How many Latin Americans have been recruited by Isis?

Yeah, even a fucking Brazilian joined these kebab niggas.

Peruvians has a ton shit of mix races and it depends where you live, I live close to you, in the Amazon, here most people are Indians + European, in my case is different, I have Portuguese heritage from my father and peruvian from my mother but she has Syrian heritage. So it's kinda weird.
He said like ISIS, we had terror groups here related to drug trafficking and communism

>1(one) brazilian joined isis
OMG dude, latinos are cucked hahaha btfo

>15 million arabs
They actually are under represented.

Also, she is Italian.

Can't really say a specific number, but former guerrila and counter guerrillas usually end up going with them.

To be honest my nigger, original peruvians were ugly as fuck too, you can still see them in Cusco and in the Amazon

>Peruvians has a ton shit of mix races
Only in Miraflores and near, in the rest of Peru there were only indigenous, a very small mestizo population and Asian/Afro-Peruvian sharing the same low class in social hierarchy because of racism.

Not so complicated, even today mixed population isn't majority and whites tend to laid with other whites. Amerindian still the biggest one in country. Peru is not that diverse like some neighbors in the region.

>Brazilian
Lad lived his whole life in Lelgium.
Both arabs and italians are under-represented. Jews are over-represented.

Yeah, that's why gringas fuck with them in Cuzco.

Stop your racist whining, pituco.

Ah...
He's not an ISIS fighter, fuck. Brazilians never win in this shit

He was, dimwit.

oops, I mean, Brazilian.

You're forgetting the low selfsteem and inferiority complex the average peruvian has.
Gringas are done with gringos, they come to Peru for the exotic experience and they would fuck the ugliest yuca collector in your city. Same when you go to burgerland, south americans are done with south americans, they want a nice gringa pussy.
Call me pituco, blaquito or whatever the fuck you want, but you know I'm right when I said the original peruvians are fucking ugly. Sorry to burst your bubble Yupanqui.

I remember reading not so long ago about colombians joining arab armies as mercenaries because they were as good as any "Western soldier", but cheaper.

You forgot to namefag my "dominican" friend.

Kek, bolivians are truly ugly as sin.

The average men in south america is so chauvinist that if you offer him young virgin girls on their early puberty as a reward, they'll do anything

>spanish speaking country
>brazil

He is clearly not talking about us.
Kek. Found an article.
nytimes.com/2015/11/26/world/middleeast/emirates-secretly-sends-colombian-mercenaries-to-fight-in-yemen.html

>we have one IQ more than you, get BTFO
Ah, I see we have reached the peak of "Dominican" argumentation.

Yep, those born from European whites tend to have the worst self-esteem problem with the country.

Always pretending to feel better looking down at mestizos and indigenous people. Miraflorinos and alike being cucked by every white foreigner, such a disgrace to us all.

>the original peruvians are fucking ugly
The one in the picture is a 100% indigenous man and I think he is very very attractive to any woman.

My bad you yet have struggles with it.

IQ point*

>Jews are over-represented.
Thats right. Look at the council of São Paulo. Everyone has a jewsish surname (last time i checked was prior the Doria's election)

If you work in farms at mountains you don't need to be good-looking just being strong. So Bolivians don't really intend to seek beauty.

>Yep, those born from European whites tend to have the worst self-esteem problem with the country.
They are not the ones complaining in media about how "white" does the ads looks on markets. They are not the ones writing articles like Utero does about what a "real" peruvian looks like. The ones complaining are cholos or whites with a disgusting white guilt like the faggots writing in Utero

>The one in the picture is a 100% indigenous man and I think he is very very attractive to any woman.
Kek keep repeating this to yourself until you believe it

You are that nigger proud to be Dominican that needed to flee to Sweden to not starve because your country is a shithole?

No I'm the one bantering him, his posts are extremely recognizable to me. I really should spend less time on Sup Forums.

Ohhh, okay.
Don't forget to call him Haitian. For some reason, he hate his cousins living in a most miserable part of that island.

I think he meant Dominica and not Dominican Republic.

>They are not the ones complaining in media about how "white" does the ads looks on markets
Oh, I though the Peruvian awarded with the most racist editorial of 2009 was a fully indigenous man.

survivalinternational.org/news/4885

You embarrass yourself worse.

>grand grandfather
fucking francophones man I swear

Isn't the demonym for people from Dominica dominiquais or something like that?

Must hurt to be a pituco neo-Nazi in a country where you're a minority.

Then you beg gringos to cuck you to "improve" the race of your daughter or wife. The issue is real, you're the example.

>to not starve
what are you talking about dominican republic has a higher gdp per capita than brazil

How can one man be so proud of the shithole he happily left? You are the same Dominican shitposter as the faggot from /his/ right?

One racist piece of shit doesn't prove anything. You cholos have media, blogs, feminists and even social justice warriors on your side. That would be like saying that because Utero writes racist stuff against whites in Peru then all indigenous people are racist, and they are not.
>Pituco Neo-Nazi
You sure about that m8? Indigenous people are still ugly. Take it as an offense or so, I don't care.

>46% of the population doesn't have access to proper hygiene and sanitation | 27% of children under 5 suffer from malnutrition | More than a third of Dominicans live on less than $1.25 a day
You don't understand how those calculus work. A bunch of rich people live there, and their income is divided by the entire country making it look richer than they actually are.
Pretty much like those OPEC countries where few families own the country, but statistically speaking, every goat farmer is a billionaire.

>maybe a rapist

whatever i don't come from a poor background, no one in my family has struggled economically that's why i can be a neet without having to be on welfare

Oh, I thought the biggest media group was from this family formed by Chilean immigrants.

You like to lie, because you don't have any other way to keep your influence and racial status.

They control 70% of the media consumed in Peru, be cucked in peace but don't argue with fake shit. Deal with your poor self-esteem alone.

You're paying hundreds of years making lives of nonwhite people miserable. Now shut up.

many swedes emigrated to the u.s because their country was a famine ravaged shithole, but that's not the reason why my family emigrated

BUT YOU ARE ON WELFARE.

Miro Quesada is such an indigenous last name.

Poor white people, with no voice in this country.

no, i'm not, i live off my parents, and they have never been on welfare

What are they business?

my mother works in a hospital and my father works for some company

That one Peruvian really has some issues. It must suck being "white" and being a pathetic loser.

>Lie
I didn't lie about anything, that neo-Nazi group formed by cholos do exist
>You're paying hundreds of years making lives of nonwhite people miserable. Now shut up.
Literally black lives matter, you're what is wrong with this country, that stupid cultural marxism bullshit is starting to sell like hell
>Miro Quesada
Nobody believes in the mainstream media anymore that's why little shits with an inferiority complex and white guilt as Utero has a voice that screams louder than Gisela being fucked in the morning
Nobody said we don't have a voice idiot, I'm saying you are as equal as those pitucos, but reversed, and you still ugly

>Canada
>Speaking about issues
you elected a feminist as your prime minister, you have no legs to stand on. And I'm not white, I never said I was, I'm just saying that indigenous people are ugly as fuck. You don't have to think like me, an offense is taken not given.