Why do the most outspoken and retarded manchildren endorse Libertarianism?

Why do the most outspoken and retarded manchildren endorse Libertarianism?

WE WUZ TREADS AN SHIET

Why do black children keep getting shot and killed?

Small penises.

Racism

>tfw i cringe everytime I see someone that claims to be a libertarian because 99% of the time the reasoning is "i just want to smoke weed dude"

Because alpha males speak their mind

>i-it's not like I want you to tread on me or my wife's son or a-anything!

>b-baka!

>its a communist manchild refers to anything resembling free market economics as "libertarianism"

Black people kill black people because of racism? That doesn't make any sense. Silliest of leaves confirmed.

Self induced ignorance is not a basis for a good argument. Try again later. Maybe get some cream for your small penis too.

I've never met a Libertarian who was alpha.

They all act beta as fuck when they parrot their one-liners about so-called free markets while ignoring the ramifications of a lawless society.

They always get butthurt when you want the type of freedom that they don't endorse, too, which makes them a bunch of chickenshits.

because they literally think they can survive on their own, when they have no fucking idea how difficult it actually is

See

You will never be Australia. Your country was founded on irrelevance.

How does that boot taste, son?

You're not wrong. Not sure what this has to do with you having a small penis though. Doesn't invalidate any of my points.

I've never tasted a boot, but I'm sure you fantasy free market twinks can tell us all about how that semen feels in the back of your throats.

Interesting stuff.

They get shot because they commit crimes and try to fight the police when they come to arrest them.