TRS Radio

Why no love for TRS Radio on here? I first found them through a thread here a few weeks ago

>The Daily Shoah
>Fash the Nation
>The Fatherland

also Enoch sounds like Seth Rogen and Jim from The Fatherland sounds like Jeremy Piven. Sometimes I wonder if this is a Hollywood parody and sometimes I think its real.

(((left wing psyop))) or real alt right radio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ndisKCwU9-A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((left wing psyop))) or real alt right radio?
They are pretty much the unofficial leaders of the Alt-Right.

They invented the ((()))) meme.

Mike Enoch is a fatass who talks over everyone and constantly interrupts, he can be funny though

Ghoul is an autismus maximus with a speech impediment

Sven sounds depressed all the time

No wonder it's now the #2 show on trs

Goyim its a pure coincidence that Radio Free Skyrim Got shut down after they attacked the faggots and Richard Spencer.

>Why no love for TRS Radio on here?
Because NuPol is gay af

If any good goys out there have any spare invites I would rly love to have one: [email protected]

Radio Free Skyrim was the best show on there and it's completely fucking retarded that they stopped for some bullshit reason.

Absolutely implicit.

That show they did was fucking amazing though.

>We are not saying that... Richard Spencer... is some kind of .... homosexual con man... that is not what we are saying at all.

>I think it's time we put a bookmark in it now Natt. And by a bookmark, I mean my dick, and by 'it', I mean your ass.

Good riddance
Natt is a leftwing caricature, a hollywood nazi
Pete is an islam apologist

cos I'm a filthy kike with a mutilated cock who can't manage 2.5 hours per show

>t. Mr awesome

Look at this rampant Norwegian faggot being all contrarian n shiet

Counterpoint
Mike is the best ranter and probably the most well-versed in ideology.
Ghoul is very witty and quick, and has a natural talent for political rhetoric. Also I'm not sure where you're getting speech impediment from, to native speakers he sounds fine. Just a little stiff.
Sven is the reason everything comes together into a discrete package and is the only TDS goy thus far contributing to the white gene pool.

You're right as well though, everyone has their flaws and positive attributes.

nigger like i sit there for 2-3 hours per show. i listen to it in parts driving to and from work and whenever im cleaning my house or doing a menial boring task

>Sven is the reason everything comes together
He's the Opie of the group. He steers the ship

is it the one with jazzhands mcfeels?

>He's the Opie of the group
jesus, I hate those fags, so unfunny yet full of themselves, like that "race wars" abysmal shit

Ghoul is good at monotonically reeling through libtard talking points to their obvious and insane logical conclusions.

That's Fash the Nation

Nah O&A was good, O&J is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndisKCwU9-A

They are amazing and if you don't listen you're garbage

The show took a heavy downturn when ghoul became a regular guest imo. Can't help but cringe whenever he stutters through a sentence, which happens everytime he opens his mouth. Love his memes though.

managed 25 seconds, sounds really insincere and full of himself

maybe it's just radio I don't like, listening to people who consider themselves so important that you'll stop what you're doing to listen to them for an hour or more. can you imagine how many pages of text or shitposts I could read in an hour?

also, most of the points they make or subjects they discuss are things I saw at least 3 threads on the night before

I do like fash thenation a bit though, and I'll listen to duke some days

They get threads on here all the time. There's a ton of good shows on the TRS network. Fash the Nation is also fucking great.

I read TheRightStuff when it was new. The alt-right itself was new and it was my first exposure to the politics. There were two main writers if I recall, Enoch and this other guy. But the other guy went soft, readers called him out for it, and I don't see him on TRS anymore. Am I crazy? Who am I thinking of? Anyway, I haven't heard the radio shows, so I might check em.

Ghoul grew on me. He plows through people and won't FUCKING PLURALIZE THE WORD "WOMEN." But his absolute contempt in his voice when he gets on a roll is pretty hilarious. Anything nog-related seems to really rustle his jimjams.

Um, it's gay and you are gay for liking it.

Weimerica on Social Matter
also a good podcast

You're probably thinking of Hateful Heretic, his writing was geared towards faggy conservative types so he left TRS in good faith.

Bulbasaur or Hateful Heretic?

I used to listen to it while I jogged when they were an hour long

Oh, I remember his posts, but I don't think it was him...

Yeah, Bulbasaur. What was up with that? He was kind of the face of TRS along with Enoch.

they only release a show like every few days or once a week

I fucking love TRS. I listen to about half of their programs while at work.

its like shitposting on radio. its gotten better recently (i guess) i abandoned it awhile back because it was just people yelling over each other and talking about really stupid shit.

Fash the Nation and The Weekly Narrative are both high quality shows with substance. Probably the best radio on the web to get a review of the week for alt-right to far-right goys.

I remember it had something to do with a mulatto guy who wrote in who wanted to date a white girl. I don't know what side what person took but for some reason bulbasaur decided he didn't want to be part of the group. I remember they did do a hangout around six months back and bulbasaur was in there so they're still on good terms.

The thing with the daily shoah is that the quality of each episode varies drastically depending on how much shitposting there is in each episode. It does depend on what guest they have on the show, whenever Greg Johnson is on it's good while Alex Mcnabb just shitposts even more than seventhson.

started with Daily Shoah a while back, liking Fash the Nation even more tbqh

Oh, well thanks for clearing that up.

I haven't read TRS in a while because I've absorbed it all. Back when alt-right was new, I read TRS and other blogs (Moldbug) to understand it. Eventually I came to accept the worldview and didn't have to engage as much. I can read a headline on TRS and accurately predict its contents. So now I study things that still challenge me and expand my worldview.

There's still a lot of talent in TRS though and a lot of humor. Besides, alt-right is basically paleoconservatism repacked with dank memes for the youngins.

I miss the drops on the daily Shoah, they were always funny. Hate full heretic was really good too, but the show is still great, flash the nation is good too and some of the other shows are good too

Yeah, Bulbasaur's last article is about the topic.

I'm mixed race and I actually agree with him. Miscegenation's no good. I'm trying to breed my genes back into minority status - marry an Asian woman and have 75% Asian kids who look 100%. Or maybe Central Asia. The East is far from the West's propaganda.