Sup Forums, help me out here. I just had to break up with my GF. I didn't really want too...

Sup Forums, help me out here. I just had to break up with my GF. I didn't really want too, but she was manipulating the shit outta me. I swore I was gonna marry her, I'm big on the idea of getting with someone and sticking with it. Why are women like this? I tried so hard to make things work and I ended up being treated like shit. Am I swallowing a blue pill trying to be with someone? Should I switch to tinder whores and just live alone? Has anyone found success? Feeling really fucking burnt out.

are emus redpilled?

What did she do?

Basically started threatening to leave me every time I tried to say something she didn't 100% like. I tried to talk about it, very seriously, and she seemed to understand. Days later she did it again. So I said fuck it, I was done being abused.

How long were you together
This

That's one thing that really irks me is manipulation. And females are so sneaky about it.

I broke up with my last gf for the same reason. I realized that just about everything out of her mouth was either a ploy, disclaimer, or criticism. And any time I tried to tell her how it made me feel, she'd find a way to turn it around and make me the bad guy.

Sometimes I think about calling her, but that goes away after a fap. Good luck.

That's tough bud. What were you saying to her to cause her to have such a reaction?

Sorry to here that OP, but it's good to know you grew some sense and left her.

Black Phillip Show
You're welcome

Women do not have souls. They do not have enough teeth.

Just answered. And 4 years.
Thanks, shit hurts.
Literally anything. She was forgetting things and I suggested she took notes. Boom. She cancelled our plans without saying anything. I said I didn't like that. Boom. Fucking anything.

boi pussy is your best bet now op

Sorry again man. 'Ay, Just take some time for yourself and do some things you've wanted to do. Drink a bevvy with the boys, find a boipucci from /lgbt/, find a chick on tinder.

The world is your oyster.

>gf
>2016

Not a waifu, wtf is wrong with you , its like you want to be disapointed user.

I'm in the process of breaking up with my GF right now...

She gets an idea in her head, decides that it's reality and then disregards whatever I say about it.

It's frustrating.

she thought you was weak and pathetic and a threat would keep you inline becuase your fear of being left was a way for her to always get her way

you left her though....it will ruin her self esteem and keep yours intact..you did well mate

she was toxic

I could tell you all about women leaf bro... Oh I could tell you all about women.

pro tip idiots

women are like children

Enh, not really into it. Although I'm sure it's easier.
Maybe I should honestly, I feel like shit but it may help.
I feel for you. Good luck to you as well man.

Good on you, bro. Don't let a woman manipulate you. It's not worth it. You can find another one who isn't like that.

women thrive on emotion and they create it when they haven't got enough. succubus like.

I TRIIIIED SOO HAAARRD

It just suck because we were friends as well. So there goes a partner and a good buddy.
I've noticed this, been calling it manufactured drama. My decently redpilled father explained the same thing to me when I was trying to hold everything together.

Men are typically like;
Only lie if I have a reason too. Like if I did something bad and don't want to get caught.

Women are typically like;
Only tell the truth if I have a reason too. I.e. my boyfriend has incontrovertible physical evidence that I am fucking somebody else.

If your woman finds herself sexually attracted to another man, she will fuck him without giving it a second thought.

That's women. That's why I don't do relationships anymore. They aren't real to a woman.

>Although I'm sure it's easier

For the most part, yeah. Less drama with men.

We just related a lot. Dealt with similar shit. Been with her for 7 months almost to the day.

>Can't drink because meds

:|

Good job user, you're better off.

Mine milked $300 out of me before I broke it off. Then she immediately got with some half blind German guy.

Just get into guys or traps, makes life a lot easier

My gf won't let me buy a gun

Sorry user, same story happened to me twice now. I never want to give up on a relationship but girls nowadays are vapid narcissistic sluts

It's not just women, broheim: people want what they want, how they want it, and when. Some people are better at managing this base character trait; others become child-like.

The problem (in my experience) is that, sometimes when people get comfortable in a relationship, they can emotionally "let themselves go" (i.e. lose control of their ability to self-regulate). They may be testing you (subconsciously), or they may just actually think that the world revolves around them, and that you are obligated to appease them at all times.

You dodged a bullet here, man. Focus on yourself (your goals, dreams, future), and try and make yourself the best you can (or find a "you" that you are satisfied with, at least) and you will find companionship.

Or, just start hittin the Tinder hoes (but only if you're more than mildly attractive) and live alone. At least that way, you won't have to put up with someone's BS 24/7.

fuck queers because you cant spot a gold digging whore? nah m8

Honestly just gonna try and take it easy for a bit. Shit hurts a ton. I'm sure it eventually gets better.
Problem is I've lost "me", I only know me with her. So being alone feels like shit.

Dude 300 dollars? you got off easy.

My ex wife took off with my life savings and everything in our apartment other than the clothes on my back and my car in lieu of alimony.

Take her to the range and have her shoot a .22 or something.

Women are the biggest tools of the Jew in existence.

You're allowed to reprimand children.

But yeah, the sooner you realize that they aren't your equal, the better life will be. You'll expect far less and be disappointed less in return.

You should go back there. You should find that girl who "abused" you, and you should show her who's the fucking male in the relationship.

Don't hit her. Don't emotionally abuse her. Just show your dominion. Don't back down, don't let it bother you, just put up with her shit, calm her down and then fuck her.

All women are bitches and whores. Don't put up with her shit, but I don't think what she did to you as you described there is worth leaving her for.

If she cheats then sure, dump her ass in the middle of nowhere with a bag of clothes. But right now it sounds like she's done nothing you can't fix with a little bit of bitch training.

Be alpha. Not beta.

I literally told her I wanted to be her equal and it went to shit. The fuck is wrong with women.

She is terrified of guns and believes their only purpose is to kill things therefore they are evil

>trade crazy for batshit aids-ridden crazy that you can't introduce your parents to
gtfo

women subconsciously want to be dominated, socially, mentally, and physically. it's weird but true.

you have to be in control dude. women are not your equal, they are your subordinate.

>I swore I was gonna marry her, I'm big on the idea of getting with someone and sticking with it. Why are women like this? I tried so hard to make things work and I ended up being treated like shit. Am I swallowing a blue pill trying to be with someone? Should I switch to tinder whores and just live alone? Has anyone found success? Feeling really fucking burnt out.

was she a virgin? if not, then what's your concern. There are a billion girls out there. most of them are identical.

It's possible she just wasn't into you from the outset.

You see... women will have casual sex with a guy she is into but isn't interested in a relationship in return, no matter how much it pains her to be his little cum dumpster.

If there's a guy that's into her that she's not attracted to; she won't engage with casual sex with him; but will gladly get into a relationship, for years and years and years and years until she has her opportunity with somebody she wants.

At this time she'll simply undermine the entire relationship from the inside. She'll be fucking him on the side while she does it.

oscar wilde said "everything in life is about sex besides sex, sex is about power."

only quote that I have ever taken to heart.

Exactly: whether it's fresh drama or a new fling, most girls (because we are clearly not talking about adult, mature women) thrive on emotion, and find themselves "disconnected" when they can't immediately drum it up.

Immediate. I think that's a decent word here; seems like a lot of girls want the immediacy of fresh emotion (a lot like a child).

never dig though the garbage
few things demonstrate lower value to a woman faster than that.
Woman are masters of this concept. That's why when they want a man back they don't beg, they fuck someone else.

IKTF.

She isn't content with her life as it currently stands, so you encourage her to improve shit.

She wants a good career? Look at all sorts of career options that would fit her personality and shit.

Suddenly she thinks "I'm not good enough for him" and projects that onto you.

>YOU DON'T THINK I'M GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!

W.. What?

I think the last straw for me was her TELLING ME why I was angry. I tell her she's wrong and she says "No, that's exactly why you're pissed!".

All the more reason for her to shoot one and find out for herself instead of just believing whatever bullshit was shoved down her throat.

That is something I attempted last time this happened. Was told I wasn't letting her be her. Leaf chicks aren't the same.
>was she a virgin?
Nah, but it didn't matter to me.
We were friends forever and got together. For a long time we were perfect, something genuine I hadn't had before. So I forgot this shit happens and believed we were gonna be together.

Take it from an oldfag, never ever stay in a relationship where your partner is manipulating you, it is not healthy and it will cause you undue stress.

I don't know how hard it is nowadays but when finding a partner you should be looking for exactly that, a partner, sex goes by the wayside, looks go by the wayside as does a lot of other things, what you want is someone with whom you are comfortable making all your life decisions with.

I lucked out and got a missus with whom I could talk about anything, we had a general rule, when it came to purchasing or any major decision that involved the two of us, unless we both ended up agreeing on it then we didn't do it or buy it.

In the end it is definitely worth it, I was with my missus for 30 years before gut cancer finally took her 2 years back and I will tell you this, it is something that if I was given my life over again, would commit to within a heart beat, those 30 years with her was easily the best thing that ever happened to me and the 4 children we have together is easily the greatest thing that has been created that I was a part of.

if your gf/wife/whatever isnt an unresonable bitch and you can reason with her then yeah you can bring up a good point. just dont be an asshole and rub it in their face, theyre like children. they run on emotins. they dont want to feel like an idiot or anything through your teachings show them how to think so they get that feeling of self enlightenment.

sounds like you just got unlucky and pulled a bitch. either that or slowly over the course of your entire relationship she started liking you less and less and was waiting for a moment to break it off.

keep in mind these are the fucked up stupid ones. if youre smart enough to pull a smart woman they usually wont put up with that bullshit because so many men have arleady tried it on them

>There are a billion girls out there. most of them are identical.

This is the true redpill on women.

wouldn't exactly say "smart" but I know what you mean, just a realistic woman, not some media junkie whore living through social influence.

That sounds so great. Ugh. I envy you.

i went to a pretty good school and have met some very exceptional girls, gifted not only intellectually but also quiet beautiful but not in a trashy club slut way

I know how that feels, dude: it's been years, and I'm STILL working on it. It's gonna be hard, but you WILL create your own identity completely devoid of her. (Also, this will help for future relationships, oddly, because women want you to be all sensitive and caring, but get super turned off if you're hung up on someone else.)

Why can I not be lucky enough to find this shit.
I can see that. I hope whatever happens works out for me.

avoid tattoed girls imo, its a sign of attention seeking.

im pretty stupid so I can't judge on intellect, only rational.

Don't envy me mate, get out and mingle a bit, just be yourself and be confident and just remember, the very first sign of them being a manipulative cunt, call them out on it, if they get defensive, fuck them off and go to the next one.

Just remember unless you are trying you will never succeed.

That's rough user, sorry to hear that.
$300 isn't much in the long run, but it stung because I was already short on cash and was having trouble paying bills.

All women I meet are gold diggers or leftists, user. At least men are willing to see reason. Plus, being pursued once in awhile is nice

only a couple of em even existed as far as i knew but im sure there are some out there in a uni or something probably of the asian persuasion i aint encouraging miscegenation though

Twice i had to play the U2 Joshua cd for a week but since my 2 hard breakups i am with a new girl since 12 years now so suffer, greave, play whatever music works now you will find a better girl.

The bad time has to be lived through, you will be better, stronger and more experienced after that.

So suffer, suffer a lot and then come back, meet a new girl and life will feel so good again :D.

You'll get there, man. It'll take time, but you'll be better for it.

Thanks ausbro. That's good advice.
Shit man, you guys give really good advice. Thanks a ton