WTF? I love feminism now!

nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/03/23/wonder-womans-lack-of-armpit-hair-sparks-feminist-debate/

Other urls found in this thread:

stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/when-did-women-start-shaving-their-legs.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

and 0 fucks were given

I too prefer natural women but shaved bodily hair isn't really an invention of modern capitalist society. Ancient Egyptians did it. Her doing it is not implausible. It's simply a cultural thing.

This and also where are the feminists bitching about how she is an amazon princess but didn't cut her tit off to properly represent these ultimate figures of female empowerment?

Where were the feminists when Steve Rodgets was wax shaved from the neck down while also having a physique that requires a very specific diet, exercise and dehydration and thus would not be feasible in any IRL scenario?

>Body hair sparks debate
Just like Sup Forums

clickbait bloggers will always find something to be outraged about

This is so fucking retarded. Do these fat cunts really expect a major blockbuster to feature a woman with armpit hair?

As if Gadot isn't revolting enough already.

>Hmm. I represent the Wonder Women of the new world. Breasts… anyone can buy for 9,000 shekels and everything is fine. By the way, Wonder Woman is amazonian, and historically accurate amazonian women actually had only one breast. So, if I’d really go “by the book”…it’d be problematic.

This just further proves that feminists are fucking insane.

I agree with them, this morning I was lying in bed thinking how the lack of hair makes women less attractive to me.

haven't women been shaving their pits since before our guy Jesus came to save our damned souls(thanks Eve, you dumb bitch)?

"feminist debate" lol
Who cares what some ugly dykes on tumblr think

Just the fact that they finally found a reason to protest Gadot and these shit movies in general is enough for me

Diet and training now comes in a syringe, what a time to be alive!

Literally microaggresions.

What's next???

>internet tabloid clickbait

Going by Gal Gadots figure, you could make a case that WW cut off both her tits already.

Hairy armpits are gross.
Hairy pussy is GOAT though.

who in the fuck gets triggered if someone have or dont have armpit hairs? Jesus fuck, will the future really like be like this?

Sooooo ppl are technically just debating about it's NOT the act of feminism if a famous figure shows her boobies as much as it also is NOT the feminism if the armpits of a female character in film isn't going "Wow !!!" !?!?!?!? But user I kinda like Gal's armpit looking smooth, though !!! (笑´・艸・)

>nytimes

This
hate hairy armpits especially on women.

I'm gonna need pictures.

Only pedos like womyn without bodyhair

I'm a pretty hairy guy so if she doesn't have hairs thicker/longer than mine I'm ok with it.

But pussy-wise I prefer some hairs .

I agree completely.

Why does every cunt with an opinion on Twitter now constitutes as news?

these lunatics will fucking turn on anything.

i love it, they'll devour themselves.

fuck off tumblr

jewesses should be hairy

You should listen to this podcast, unless you've heard it before: stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/podcasts/when-did-women-start-shaving-their-legs.htm

>you will NEVER lick her soles

;_; jdimsatbqh

Why are whites so obsessed with being self-destructive? No other race does this stupid shit.

Hairy arms are goddess tier on a woman.

Dat peach fuzz above the right side of her lips.

What about forearm hair?

Well... The vast majority of superheroes out there look like they have perfectly shaved chests. How is this a debate at all?

Whites hate everyone, even other whites

The amount of Photoshop is so big in her face that it does not even look like Gadot

10/10 for DCCUKS

she would make a great domme imho

Bully!

>historically accurate amazonian women

I bet she thinks all Greek myths are historically accurate too.

>Maintaining personal hygiene is problematic

prime blacked material

You Americans have way too much time on your hands.