OH NO NO NOOOOOO

OH NO NO NOOOOOO

LOOK AT THIS DUDE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bd8GJHuB3wD/?taken-by=babymagik32
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do you not kill yourself after doing something like that

He pulled a Rahim Moore.

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

how do you miss a tackle that bad? how?

Would genuinely cut him if I were the saints

Would’ve been pass interference if he hit him. Probably thoaight someone was behind him to make the tackle. Lmao

Trying to make a highlight nigga hit to end the game. All he had to do was basically stand there, wait for the receiver to catch it, and wrap up.

ever try to switch Linemen in Madden but the QB throws it and it switches to a DB and you flail like an idiot?

Imagine if he made that hit

$5,000 bounty baby.

This piece of shit just fucked me out of a grand. Hope he drives into a telephone pole on the way home

BECayse it wasn't a tackle, he just jumped at him.

He's the free safety, so he's indeed the last line of defense. He just had a retard moment.

He threw himself away from the tackle. Just surreal. The game was won all he had to do was do anything.

>betting anything more than a couple hundred bucks

have you ever heard of dashon goldson?

so we all expect to hearing something about him killing himself in the next coming day right?

nigga wanted to be on chris berman's jacked up highlights

It was only a 50 dollar bet, would have won 1050. I parlayed all 4 divisional games and had Saints on the money line

now's he on COME ON MAN

>not having a cheeky 5 dollar parlay into a 1000
pleb

instagram.com/p/Bd8GJHuB3wD/?taken-by=babymagik32

fucking retard

Post slip or fuck off faggot

Seen a comment that said DRINK BLEACH

that's the good stuff right there

This fucker deserves being shat on.

More like a $50,000 fine for going off script.

Did anyone else catch Goddell talking with Granny in the stands? It was obvious the fix was in.

why

I dont watch lardcollide what happened? did he kneel during the McDonald's commercial or something?

hahaha dae hate le sportsball xd

chi

If he ever tries to walk around New Orleans without his face covered he won't survive 5 minutes.

>odagr81I hope you get cut and end up working as a tollbooth collector

turn-based strategy games arent sports, cletus

His house is going to need 24/7 security

ICE didn't catch you yet, Paco?

Williams just did not expect Diggs to jump. The throw wasn't exceptionally high and Diggs was still a couple steps from the sideline, Williams probably assumed Diggs would take an extra step to make the catch on the run in an effort to make out of bounds rather than jump to make the catch. Stupid move still but he went for it because he figured it was his only chance to maybe keep Diggs in bounds and end the game. But Diggs jumped instead and Williams is a retard

Holy shit, he's getting savaged. This is his Ray Finkle moment.

>I'd make that tackle for free

>You should be fucking killed

God damn he's a dead man

>I'd make that tackle for free

I think he was trying for diggs’ right leg but he lifted it so high he missed the tackle jej

Is that Sneed?

THE SICKEST MAN IN AMERICA

>Muh parlay almost won
>Lol but it didn't
Bookies love parlayfags

There you go

>Everything is incomprehensible ghetto babble
>The only coherent replies are the death threats

Lol people are bombing every single post on his Instakike with rage.

Well, he is now a household name.

Dumbass.

F. That's brutal.

Someone is going to kill him. Team needs to organize someone to grab his shit and get him out of New Orleans safely, maybe house him in Minnesota because he'll be safe there

Ah, the Snowden maneuver

>becomes the most hated man in Louisiana in a matter of seconds
How does he do it lads?

no bully

his kind is already hated here faggot

there is a lot of non clutch footballers down in lousy?

I don't know but at least he didn't >do it for free

>instagram.com/p/Bd8GJHuB3wD/?taken-by=babymagik32
LMFAO

OH NO NO NO NO

>when the only reason your team was even back in this game was your interception but all people are gonna remember is your blown tackle

bcap0MAN YOU FUCKING ASS i lost 100 dollars to your stank ass. learn how to wrap up ! FUCK MAN

oh my god lmfao

Went back and watched the play after reading this.
This is 100% what haappened.
Doesn't look that retarded when your watch it with what he was trying to do in mind

Pressing forward on the hit stick by accident.

>Mr Duck Go Under Ass nigga

O I am havin a laugh

Blame the horribly unpredictable NFL rules.

RADIO THREAD WHERE

The amount of fucking TD’s I’ve given up online because of this is enraging.

Black on black crime is hilarious

kek

I do good with 2 way parlay, occasional 3. More than that is stupid. Only bet on the ones that you think are giving you good odds. For instance I bet on a UFC parlay of Mark Hunt vs "Black Beast," and Tim Boetsch vs Johnny Hendricks. Mark Hunt was even odds with BB I felt he should have been a big favorite, and Boetsch was a big dog vs Hendricks when he should have been the favorite. I got over 5 to 1 on my money with that parlay.

Shouldve took the +5.5 you greedy fuck

Shitty coaches took a useless timeout to tell his players JUST DO NOT INTERFERE, so being the rookie that he is made sure not to interfere

Some people take this shit too seriously.

Take a deep breath, chill out, evaluate your own life and realize life goes on even if your favorite sports team loses.

Begging all of you to have sex.

No

the spread wasnt covered?

>he hid the comments on his insta because he was getting straight roasted

If Dibbs didn't jump early, he would've been tackled in bounds and the clock would've run out. It wasn't a great decision but it wasn't a bad one either. What really screwed him over was tackling his own guy.

>#saints Rookie safety Marcus Williams fell to his knees on his way to locker room after his missed tackle cost saints the game and then inside the locker cried with his head in his hands.
Holy shit, I can't imagine something like that

t. Sup Forums mod