/brit/

ginge minge edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giant_of_Castelnau
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/ita/ to be honest

sue

anime

want to make noodles but worried my heart will implode if i keep eating so much salty stuff

Stop posting pics of my gf thx x

property is theft

me and the lads

do u even lift bro?!

Got 2 years to get a gf, dont want to go into the military without experiencing the couple life

white sharia now

absolutely love anime tbqh

Who does he appoint and how are they connected to Russia?

what's your favourite lad?

7UP or Sprite?

In love with a best friend but just gonna have to cut her off because the friendship hurts too much knowing there'll never be anything more

what should i watch first?

haven't showered since april 2009

>13.7 million euros? that's not so bad...
>it's actually BILLIONS
Fuck me. We've literally been robbed.

any of you lads ever shagged a girl who has a penis?

k-on

feel like pure shit just want her back

K-ON
I
O
N

You are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug,
you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator,
you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer...

the gf

'

durarara

funny that so-called 'nationalists' in america seem to have no problem that a foreign power is responsible for their beloved president being elected. the irony is palpable

Someone nonce post this yank

what's KION

Ah yes, the European Union, or as I like to call it, Großdeutschland.

got tempted and tried to watch some of the new dbz. utter bollocks, gladly reassured my negative opinion of anime

Giants existed. It's funny how throughout history there have been hundreds of cases of giant skeletons found, and inevitably the last entry about them is they were "sent to the Smithsonian" or other central museum. Then they apparently disappear from the face of the earth. Not strange at all. There's something they don't want us to see lads.

because they're not dumbfuck patriots who talk about murica and murican values.
They're ethno nationalists

The Trump/Russia "scandal" was yet another projection by the left of their own heinous crimes. Russia gave $175m to the Clinton Foundation, Hillary lied about it, then her state dept. approved the sale of uranium to Russia.

Actual solid proof of collusion. Wonder if the left will stop banging on about Russia now that it's been revealed Hillary is 100x more guilty of selling out to them than anyone else.

ah yes the European Union, or as I like to call it, the Gay Union

Fully support any effort to euthanize paedophiles tbqh. Even if they haven't done anything yet, it just needs to be eradicated.

>heems every runts in this thread

Tillerson has a fucking Order of Friendship medal from putler and headed a joint US-Russia exxon venture

oh honey... none of this is true
stop watching infowars and diversify your news consumption x

Giants existed.
I see my posts are being deliberately covered up by idiotic spammers

>Ah yes, the European Union, or as I like to call it, Großdeutschland.

always claimed this, was laughed at just like Galileo

thats actually true though
everyone knows it

And?

That's not even evidence of Trump colluding with Putin, or anyone else, let alone proof. I'm crazy, "it's like I'm in some kind of cult," if I think that doesn't implicate Trump? Look in the mirror. That's literally nothing and you're acting like it's a smoking gun.

really wish i wasn't so ugly

feel like a freak desu

It's sad people here are unironically consumed by propaganda by yank right wing news sources etc. I like a joke as much as the next lad but come on. Trump is an incompetent oaf and infowars isn't credible. Sort your lives out

sadly both the US and the UK are held ransom by foolish low information voters. it's really sad

>sadly both the US and the UK are held ransom by foolish low information voters. it's really sad

>sadly both the US and the UK are held ransom by foolish low information voters. it's really sad

>>sadly both the US and the UK are held ransom by foolish low information voters. it's really sad

LOCK HER UP LOCK HER UP

If it were one slip-up it might be excusable, but everyone he appoints is like this, not to mention all the bloompf family members running around meeting with Russian spies
You'd have to be willingly blind to think he isn't favourable to that autocratic hell hole

ah yes
the hat competition hath cometh

The fact they hat posted you is proof desu. Can't wait to see their faces when our country is ruined. I hope sovereignty means enough to make up for a 20% drop in GDP and living standards to them.

>The fact they hat posted you is proof desu. Can't wait to see their faces when our country is ruined. I hope sovereignty means enough to make up for a 20% drop in GDP and living standards to them.

Delicious remoaner tears

>waaah the brown men are in the country I happened to be born in by pure luck!!!
*Votes brexit*
>That'll keep them out
>O-oh immigration won't be reduced??
*Shits pants*
*Hateful body explodes in rage and stupidity*

>The fact they hat posted you is proof desu. Can't wait to see their faces when our country is ruined. I hope sovereignty means enough to make up for a 20% drop in GDP and living standards to them.

>Delicious remoaner tears

what's the deal with USB type C my new phone has it but it still takes ages to charge

*points out brexit was an illogical decision that will shatter the country's economy and people's lives*
Brexiloon:
>Well I don't care, you're angry so that's good enough for me!!
*Lives in shit and squalor*

Keep the fedoraposting going. It amuses me, sheep

SEETHING

You need Qualcomm Quick Charge my man

You sound like a Jew m8

brexit is toilet bog fart

Hatposter WRECKS Delusional Lefty Cuck Arguments

Poo coloured hands

Doesn't matter what the cable is you nonce

You need the quick charge power sockets, if your phone supports it

JR met with a guy who said he had dirt on Hillary. The guy happened to be Russian. And in your head, this turns into "all the bloompf family members running around meeting with Russian spies."

Take a look at yourself. You're losing it.

Ever heard of the saying misery loves company? Well, never has it been more apt in all of civilised history than now. The failures in our society want the rest of us robbed of opportunities. Brexiteers don't belong in civilised history at all.

take it easy with the hats

uploaded by Hatposter

so i gather that from 4am on it's leftypol hour?

uploaded by Sam Harris

noticed how the leftypol raids have died out?

they were quite literally organised raids

>take it easy with the hats

howling @ the morons itt who make fun of pjw and his ilk but watch the BBC
the BBC is literally more biased than Sup Forums

You wake up...

Would gladly vote leave again

Hey, look, buddy, just take it easy with the hats okay?

ah yes, colluding with Russians doesn't count as colluding with Russians because reasons

nowt wrong with a bit of hatposting

how do we stop her from falling to the commie menace?

I'm not angry at the brexiteers here at all. I do, however, feel sorry for you. It's unfortunate you've voted against your own interests yet again just to annoy others. You'll be most affected by your decision, not me. I tried to help, but alas, it was not enough nor loquacious enough.

Same, I'd enjoy it more as well, knowing that it would win.

seems like a v comfy world desu

going on a tinder date lads

rate my outfit

annex scotland and ireland immediately

what kind of turbo sperg makes shit like this

I don't think there was any more you could have done. brexiloons just do whatever the sun/mail/express tell them to, they don't have the ability to listen to reason. really quite depressing...

>no basque country
>no sardignia and Corsiga
Ewwwwwwww

hope you get the job

CIA-core

i LOVE SATSUMAS SO MUCH