WE FUCKING DID IT
webm inside

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jaguars/status/952653917241954309
twitter.com/HeavensHawkeye/status/952710823478218752/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=SWItVETu3qk
youtube.com/watch?v=SodHqd8PA6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THIS FUCKING TEAM GIVES ME A HEART ATTACK EVERY SINGLE YEAR BUT I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

SKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DIGGS
I
G
G
S

SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL SKOL

blessed post

unbelievable

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THEY DIDNT CHOKE HOLY FUCK WHAT IS GOING ON?????!!!!

>unblocks your path

What a god

kek

congrats. you just sealed another superbowl win for the patriots. hope you cucks cry when you miss the game winning field goal

Whic part of Minnesota are you lads from?

Mankato here

Fuck Jannu

>live in Minnesota
>My friend is a huge pats fan of all fucking things
>He bet another friend $500 that the vikes would lose this game
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I WILL GIVE HIM SO MUCH SHIT FOR THIS

>we

Lifelong fan of the Vikings here. WE did it la.

What should we name this play? Miracle in Minnesota?

Jags will stop them.

Based Duluth

Fuck Little Somalia AKA Minneapolis

Blaine

Des Moines.

twitter.com/Jaguars/status/952653917241954309

it's skál you retards

SKÁL

Is today the day /alter/?
Can we laugh at the Saints instead of be laughed at?

What did they mean by this?

New Mogadishu

And i thought they'd choke as fucking usual.

This. I can't even watch the games anymore because I can't take the emotional roller coaster that's watching a Vikings game.

Saint Paul, on vacation
Saints fans at the bar super upset

twitter.com/HeavensHawkeye/status/952710823478218752/video/1

it's SKÅL my inbred cousin

Fucking based.
Shouldn't have that helmet throw been a penalty though?

Thank you my Vikings fan brother from a Sweedish mother for posting this.

safety got greedy

I'll be laughing at them for the rest of the year, unless the Owl is going be even more disappointing than this.

Your team will still choke at the worst possible time, it's in the Vikings DNA.

Is this /alter/?

Worthington

New Orleans.

New Brighton, fashionably north of 694. I grew up in Duluth.

ayy

South east suburbs

This is /alter/

>Shouldn't have that helmet throw been a penalty though?
Game ended, so who gives a shit

Stay salty bitch nigga

fireworks going off around lake calhoun rn

ssp

that ending was wayyyyyyyy too much for me
why do all the playoff games gotta be like this

Enjoy the celebration.

>keenum thanking God
>Diggs thanking God
Wtf bros, does the next Crusade begin in Minnesota?

Just reminding you of the truth, your team will forever be ringless.

Duluth

Muh nigga

Alternate angle

APOLOGIZE

They choked choking. Kinda. Whatever, I'm erect

I STILL CANT BELIEVE IT
MY HEAD IS GONNA HURT SO BAD LATER

whiff 6

please tell me someone has a webm of diggs crying at the espn nigress

BRING IT HOME BOIZ

Eagan
EVERYONE ELSE BTFO
BOW DOWN TO VIKANGS

OH MY GOODNETH
griffen has a faggy lithp

LOL

Burnsville

fuck the aints

Based Duluth my dudes.

Based Busc poster

Winnipeg

youtube.com/watch?v=SWItVETu3qk

This makes it even better

Have an angle that shows the guy with the sweater who hugs him at the end losing his fucking mind and running with him the whole way when he first caught it?

WABASHA, MN reporting in. LADS WE DID IT.
ONTO PHILLY TO CLAIM MORE HEADS!

Burrs here.

Win it all for the NFC North

>Eagan
what's it like being Edina but shitty?

Cloquet here. That game was insanity.

i guess, even if i was a penalty it would've been enforce on the kick they kneeled anyway.
I just went and looked and apparently theres no specific penalty for throwing the helmet, which surprises the fuck out of me. Guess they just pull it under unsportsmanlike conduct if they can be arsed flagging it

Austin

Every team in the NFC south made it to the playofffs except your cum guzzling lot. Explain that, yuks.

Coon Rapids

youtube.com/watch?v=SodHqd8PA6Q

Paul Allen call

Feels like comfy affordable housing.

Falcons bro here, sorry for 98. thanks for mind fucking the taints. I hope you guys win the owl against the jags.

me too. near the lake

43 is a hero and a gentleman. He knew min fans have taken all the pain they can handle

Leicester

Hahahahaha!

So true. I'm still incredulous at that final play.

amazing

hello fellow dtown bros

who has the get screenshot?

based minbros

EYES NORTH FUCKBOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS

>Still have to play Eagles.....

Have you noticed a lot of poo in loos around lately? I only ever see them in eagan

Puckers here.

Hope you fucking choke a giant dick in the Super Bowl fuck you for killing Rodgers.

But if you fuckers DO win it all it will be a GOAT story and if you weren't our rivals I'd be riding your bandwagon sooooo fucking hard.

ALEXANDRIA MN REPORTING IN. HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>affordable housing
somalians incoming

Joe Buck's was better desu

Enjoy it Vikings bros. Thank you for the best game this year. Please just beat the patriots.
t. Saints fans