Am I the only one that doesn't find Kevin Hart funny at all...

Am I the only one that doesn't find Kevin Hart funny at all? I see people busting a gut over the stuff he says but I just don't see the humour in his anecdotes and jokes.

you are racist

>DAE KEVIN HART xD

no one cares

>not liking a nigger

you're racist dude check yourself

>Am I the only one...

Yes. You are a beautiful and unique snowflake and nobody else shares your opinion

The only one in the entire world. Neigh, universe.

That's how unique your opinion is.

manlets are inherently funny

ilu

>caring about comedians at all
hello Red/dite.

The only one, ever

Every human throughout history finds Kevin Hart hysterical

Except you

You've broken the cycle chosen one

We've been waiting

Maybe I should have rephrased it as "What do people think of Kevin Hart?" as to not awake the beast.

They attend to say they were a part of the experience. Laugh and clap, sip the wine. Its meaningless. He doesn't create art, but imo neither does Chapelle. As long as basic blondes are around to drag husbands around, we'll have a Kevin Hart

Agreed, he just tells his half-assed jokes as spazzy as possible & we're supposed to laugh
um... NO!

Normie comedy. I bet the people who go to see Kevi Hart don't care about a single other standup comedian

Tell em boy

Dave Chapelle says in his latest special that he took his son to a Kevin Hart show and not a single person in the audience recognized him.

Fuck that, you got it as long as mods ain't showed up

I just can't get over the fact that he's black and short. He's so black and so ugly. I know we as Americans are supposed to laugh behind black peoples backs and treat them like little kids but this guy/animal is almost too much.

I appreciate you and your gorgeous doubles

God its delicious

Say he belongs on a school bus. Color really is irrelevant, at least some have the confidence to shave their head

You think for one moment if this nigger was white he would have the type of fame he has now? That boot lip is smacking his lips all the way to the bank.

He also said Hart was good.