How utterly fucked are they next weekend? This is going to be an embarrassing playoff blowout

How utterly fucked are they next weekend? This is going to be an embarrassing playoff blowout.

Lol no. Viqueens can't compete against a competent defense. They barely put up 3 TDs against the fucking Saints.

By the way this is already sounding like what everyone was saying about the Failcunts before they came to philly.

Can't wait to see EDP445's reaction to their inevitable loss

Do you think the Eagles defense are a bunch of bums or something? You're literally retarded to think it'll be a blowout for either team

And I can't wait to fuck your mother in the mouth

lose by at least 21

>thinking either team is putting up more than 20
it's going to be a defensive battle and philly SHOULD have the edge if only because of homefield advantage.

>arguing about who gets to lose to the Pats yet fucking again

The Nigger Felon League was always a mistake

>NFC championship is literally a battle of backup QBs
The NFC was a mistake

The AFC is trash

At least they have two starting QBs left

Niggles will get BTFO...Fuck Philly and their trash ass fans....

EDP has been negging the shit out of the eagles this year. he's not even having fun with them being #1 seed.

>iggles only scored 1 td on the felons
wew, they'll be struggling to even get field goals

Feels good having your team be comfy home underdogs with a top 5 defense clicking at the perfect time.

can your defense stop Foles from imploding?

They got 3 field goals, though.

and will lose 12-14

>his kicker can't misses a 53 yarder with 1 second left in the half

>defense only let up 10 points, both scores being on short field after a turnover
This is very likely going to be a low scoring game. With the Eagles at home, I like their chances in a close one.

Flithy has no chance. Minnesota is going to blow them out.

I predict a 42-7 win in favor of the Vikings.

To the Vikings who only scored 14 >on the felons?

It's gonna come down pass protection from both sides. I honestly give the iggles the slight edge.

Hopefully sendejo is in their to wreck their pendejo

>b-b-but the iggles only scored 15 points on that trash falcons defense

How the fuck is this even a sport.

>regular season

The patriots would bootyblast either of these shit teams

A fresh Vikings team into the playoffs against teams that matter. Marred and mattered but ultimately unscathed.

They had their brush with faith, a chance to pull it off and they did. The Eagles. They will be bald by the scalping our team lays upon them.

May a good game be played but a valiant death be made.

Yes, playoff games are harder. Good point.

Keenum has been amazing, though, and is now a bonafide starter. You know this.

The Eagles will win thanks to home field advantage, but it won't be a curbstomp.

>seriously thinking the Vikings have any chance of winning
Philly is a better version of them.

F U C K T H E P A T S

It appears that the prowess of the American Football team of which I am quite fond of has made the fans of other American Football teams feel threatened, causing said fans to lash out with anger.

>this damage control from the one and done claims

>home field advantage