At least we have an SB win and dont live in a Somali infested shithole

God I love being a Southerner

Yea living in the state with the highest incarceration percentage in the world is awesome. Living in a nigger infested river delta prone to floods and hurricanes must be awesome. Known for having some of the most corrupt politicians and shitty infrastructure is awesome.

Louisiana is basically third world, I would genuinely consider suicide before ever living in that disgusting stain of a state.

>anywhere south of the Mason-Dixon Line
>calling anywhere else on Earth a shithole
WEYEW LAD.

>I love living in the dumbest, poorest, blackest state in the country

Minnesota is a hundred times whiter than your filthy nigger infested swamp balls shithole. Hurricane Katrina was the best day of my life, I wish Bush would have sent support much later than he did.

I got your back bro. Grew up in that dump. Moved up north. Would rather live there than any shithole northern states. These niggers don't even know.

>I love being a Southerner
Memes aside I literally cannot think of a single positive thing about living in the south

Cost of living and decent gun laws, but that's it. Also Publix.

How are Louisiana and Mississippi red states if there is so many blacks there?

>The Somali obsessed poster is back
I'll never understand why you would be so obsessed about an immigrant group that makes up less than a single percent of MNs population.

>whiter than you
this is why amerimutt meme exists

Muslimsota faggot detected.

>cost of living
But you earn shit wages so it scales out
>gun laws
I live in NYC and own two guns
>publix
There are millions of identical and/or better options for meme shops

blacks in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi are literally too stupid to read or write. So are most of the "whites"

>living in a southerner-infested shithole
might as well be somalia

Cost of living because there is zero wealth and is impoverished

Come on, that’s Mississippi.

Why would they vote Trump tho

Back to Sup Forumseddit

Filthy Southern mutts are hilarious. Please try to speak louder, I can’t hear you all the way up here.
t. MN tallest state in the union

Because charisma and demeanor are what dumb illiterate people base their decisions on

>I live in NYC and own two guns

>4,000lb trigger
>mutiliated AR
>mag capacity of 3+1
>permits and licenses at police discretion
>no carry

Better than blacks who voted for Hillary

>southerner glad for saying he doesn't live in a somali infested shithole
should someone tell him that mutts aren't white?

>all these flyovers and third world states arguing over who is less shitty
Literally PMSL reading this while getting high legally and eating Greek food in my NYC apartment

>while getting high legally

Reported for underraged

Niggers are like 25% of your state whereas Somalians aren't even 5% over here

Why can’t we all get our shit pushed in by hurricanes every other year?

B U G M A N
U
G
M
A
N

No its literally the same thing and therefore not better retard
They are more than sufficient for protection and recreation, if I want better ones I can use them at the range. And NY does have concealed carry, idk where you heard that

What is Louisiana's motto? At least we aren't Arkansas?

Not the guy you replied to, but you're an absolute idiot if you think our (yes, "our" since I live in NY too) gun laws even compare.

None of our guns are sufficient for protection. None of them. If you think that's an opinion, you should look up the reasoning for why 30 rounds is standard capacity on rifle mags and 15+ on pistol mags. It's not some made-up number - it's from FBI research on gun fights.

I love just going to the river and taking a shit in it with the knowledge that it is floating down to this shit state. "Crawdads" will eat it up and you, in turn, will eat them, with a big ol' toothless smile on your face.

Let me add - FBI research, Army field combat research, Marine combat research, and every other police and military branch's research.

Also, our permit system is completely fucked. You don't own your handguns if you live in the city. The NYPD does and can take them from you at any time. You wait an insanely long time for permits. You have to prove yourself innocent and have a duty to retreat everywhere outside of your home. It's beyond fucked.

Fucking armies aren't marching into NYC on a regular basis fool, I meant protection from someone robbing me or breaking into my house. I don't need 100 round mags for that. Like I said, if I want to go shoot something like that for fun, I'll just pay $50 at a range

this is a whole nother level of salt

New orleans is like 90% black lmao

LA is easily one of the top 5 shittiest states. Try harder.

I hate darkies as a Minnesotan but honestly Somalis stick to themselves and work shit jobs so whites don’t have to. Not to mention they don’t have to commit crimes since our high taxes keep them living decently.

Stop bullying Somalis

No they just join ISIS

>tfw from Nola and fucked a Minnesota white girl during my freshman year of college.
LSU was great

Voter suppression and gerrymandering are out of control in those deep south states.

As a Texas resident I know enough about hurricane refuges, infestations, and people coming to my home from a shit hole. Enjoy your loss.

Louisiana is a wonderful place. I'm not from there but much of my extended family is. Every trip down there is amazing. Great people and great food.

Gerrymandering and intense criminalization of victimless crimes such as marijuana possesion so that the stupid and unfortunate lose their privileges to vote at a young age, and can only watch from the sidelines and pray as adults.