Post immigrant children in your country

Post immigrant children in your country.

Other urls found in this thread:

samnytt.se/bernt-forsokte-stoppa-aldersfusket-kan-forlora-sin-lagenhet/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

poor little boys

Would you believe it that some nazi racist hate-groups claim these innocent children are not under the age of 18?

such a brave girl

We have some of those here too.

>“Over (in South Sudan) ... they do not ask your age. They do not ask you nothing.”
>The Canada Border Services Agency was tipped off to Nicola’s status by American authorities late last year when he applied for a U.S. visitor’s visa to play basketball with the school in the U.S., according to the Toronto Sun. He had tried at least four times to get into the U.S. but his applications were rejected, the newspaper said.
>Nicola has been held by Canadian immigration since April 15 and was ordered to remain in custody, according to the Star. “I am not a liar person. I am religious. I pray to God,” he added.
Sounds like a bright young lad.

Here we have a happy 14-year old kid who became known for his running merits. He's the fastest 14-year old in Sweden! Such a gift for our country.

Let's be honest here.

Do they actually believe in this shit? Is this actually real do people actually believe these men are children?

>gym does some sort of charity thing where they let refugee children train for free
>some dude who literally looks 40 starts training
I mean they're good people but cmon

Enough brainwashing and aggression towards anyone who speaks up can make people believe the sky is red.

But they are men, fully grown men. How can nobody point this shit out?

>How can nobody point this shit out?
People do all the time, swedish men mock the shit out of it and swedish women scream "but think of the children"

is this how TÜRKS are made?

They can be that dumb.

Many such cases.

Meant for:
Anyways, they also age like hell here. Seems the harsh climate here is not good for their skin.
Just look at that 12 yo future football star.

post the cute ones

That effect even seems to speed up the older they get. Look at that poor 18yo.

There are even cases in France...

samnytt.se/bernt-forsokte-stoppa-aldersfusket-kan-forlora-sin-lagenhet/
>guy works as a dentist in the public sector, has a lot of asylum seeking "children" patients who are obviously over 18 according to their dental scans
>visits a seminar, talks to migration agency rep. who says that any suspected cases should be reported to them
>guy does as he's told, mails migration agency whenever he has a visit from a 18+ "child"
>they never answer, instead they mail his boss
>boss calls him to his office and told him he's fired immediately for "leaking" patient data, after 10 years at the clinic
>all local papers write about him as a "dangerous renegade right-wing extremist"
>takes it to court, wins a few months wages
>the municipality decide to take it to the next instance, and hire one of the best labor law lawyers in the country
>they're pretty much guaranteed to win
>if they win he'll have to pay all the court expenses at around €150k
>he's 57 and still unemployed and can't find a new job

This is what happens if you speak up.

Shit he looks like n°28 from Akira.
Or more like Negi-seijin in Gantz.

Wew. But like there isn't another sane judge/lawyer to speak up for him?

If I had the money I'd make every single one of these boys my bitch and they'd have jobs :}

>But like there isn't another sane judge/lawyer to speak up for him?
Anyone who would would pay with his career and reputation and end up in the same situation as him, so I guess not.

If more people called out this bullshit, maybe it would put in these people's heads that this shit is wrong.

That would be racist

Yeah but if you want to be on the good side you have to commit 100% to being an evil nazi racist and have everyone hate you apart from other sane people. Most people see their private lives and careers as more important than calling out the bullshit. Which is how it's engineered to work.

Even family members would hate your for that? Even if they aren't SJW?

>Even if they aren't SJW?
After decades of brainwashing it would be difficult to find a swede who is not at least a bit sjw

I don't think so. Like commies used the media and education to make people as SJW as possible here. Some worked, but the vast majority of the cunt still holding some conservative values. Not saying that they're ultra-christian, but people do frown upon a lot of stuff here, specially regarding gays.

Facism always works the same way. Just compare these system (would be the same here) with Germany in the 30s.
It is just too late at some point to go against the system and you just have to sit through it untill at some points all cities are burned to the ground and you can have a fresh start again.