Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Msg8ypnLqaw
youtube.com/watch?v=t1GO-93Nt3c
youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>soon to be Nausicaa trilogy made by disney
source?

and none of it will be good

and in a years time when you know its all shitty compared to the originals, how mad will you be?

>source?
My brain

>soon to be Nausicaa trilogy made by disney
Oh god please no. I couldn't give a fuck about GitS or Death Note but that's just sad.

Del Toro doesn't like Gainax. He claims to have never actually seen Evangelion.

>forgetting Gantz

Degeneracy ruined anime.

>inevitable
sure

In the same way he'd "claim" he's not a fat fuck probably

Leave my animes alone, fucking Hollywood jews.

sauce?
t. unenlightened

10,000% this.

EVA live action would be utterly shit unless Anno is 100% directing

anno is a garbage live action director don't kid yourself

>k-on disney sitcom is inevitable

Who will play Mugi?

> Baka gaijin failing to deliver the proper tone and 10/10 cosplay-grade costumes and sculpted hair

IKR

As a person who was an anime fan when iw as a kid to the point of even subscribing to shone jump, the second i saw they mad L a nigger i lost all interest.
Anyways, anime films made by Hollywood will always fail.

1. pissing off the fan base with changes

2. SJW's will get mad, always, because they despise that white people exist and are casted in movies and cant grasp the concept of a western adaptation.

Personally, if hollywood knew anything about anime, they would adapt anime that is already set in the west, like monster, or baccano, or full metal alchemist.

FMA is set in an alternate reality Germany, its ripe for sequels too.

Baccano is set in 1920's america, would make a nice little film with an ensemble cast.

Actually monster should be a tv show, the main character is jap but its set in germany in the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=Msg8ypnLqaw

Grow up, your parents are embarrassed.

Cast her.

I just want a live action Akira and be terribly disappointed while watching it

Boobs dont jiggle that fast in that position.

>cartoons and animation distort and hyperbolize reality
stunning observation

Ariel Winter

I don't understand why people would want this.
The appeal of Akira was its stellar animation, making it into live action would just deprive it of its strongest asset. Do you really think the Akira's story in of itself is that great?

Why do the black have white features?

>the age of animekino is upon us
>Ghost in the shell movie IS SHIT
>death note on netflix WILL BE SHIT
>soon to be Nausicaa trilogy made by disney NEVER
>evangelion live action is inevitable WILL BE SHIT
>k-on disney sitcom is inevitable NEVER
>Nadia anime directed by jimbo cameron is inevitable NEVER
>Gunbuster movie by del toro is inevitable EVER

you cherrypick the fucking worst to be adapted by americunts you fucking dumfuck go die in a fucking fire you piece of shit

wanting to get adaptations who only take the name and the common base setting and then change everything else because MUH AMERICA WON'T GET IT it'ts being a fucking retard

>the second i saw they mad L a nigger i lost all interest

Why? I mean, there's certainly an argument to be made for ethically why he should have been played by an Asian character. But ultimately it's irrelevant to what he represents.

>muh diversity

FUCK OFFF.

have fun with the sense where L is cleaning lights feet and washing his shoes now hahah

One punch man live action when? Dckeks and marvelkeks will truly be btfod

I am begging of all the god of man and beast. DO not allow them to make an Eva movie.

Its perfect in the current fucked up state its in. triples denys

Why do white people think the Simpsons aren't Asian since all other cartoons have to have comical over exaggerated racist stereotypical facial features to be considered anything besides white.

They have yellow skin after all

too late

A lot of East Africans have finer features that you would call "white".

Akira in manga form is huge and awesome and the movie is a classic with wonderful animation but so much is changed and cut out. A live action Akira could be done right or it could not. We'll never know because it'll most likely never get made. We only have fan made live action Akira like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1GO-93Nt3c

Are you mad that I suggested L be played by an Asian or that I don't see how his race is all that relevant?

>the second i saw they mad L a nigger i lost all interest
>SJW's will get mad, always

hmmm really makes the neurons fire

Honestly, as long as they stay away from garbage-tier turboautism like Bleach, Naruto, and DBZ I am okay with this. But the fans of those anime are incredibly aggressively autistic.

There all gonna be shit and it's just more proof Hollywood is fresh out of ideas.

>why do white people think rachel dolezal is white. She comically exaggerates her hair.

She does have dark skin after all.

OPM live action wouldn't work bc the facial expressions are like 60% of the comedy.

>a movie tries to be attractive for anyone

>manga and anime just panders otaku fanbase

don't complain just be happy that more people will see it

Now that i think about it full metal alchemist is the perfect anime for hollywood to adapt

>ripe for sequels
>as the story goes on ed and al travel to alternate reality china and meet the young boy chink emperor whose name i forget and he becomes apart of the cast
>set in western europe so sjw cant white about muh asian actors, although the chinese land gives and actual excuse for asian actors
>token Negress teaches winry how to make automail

youtube.com/watch?v=2uq34TeWEdQ

>Made up cartoon vs an actual person
>This is a legitimate argument

>be happy hollywood will ruin anime like it did for western comics

>there has never been a great, live-action film adaptation of an anime or cartoon
>has the audacity to expect, or pretend to hope, that any of this to be anything but garbage
You are autism, you are cancer

>yfw in the Hollywood version Nadia is a full on Sub Saharan negroid

Speaking of battle shounen, why is it always those specific fans who are the worst part of any anime and manga fanbase? The rest is casually fine but as you said they seem to attract the most autists.

>mfw more faggots start discussing "OPM vs X" without realizing the fucking irony of it all

>human being sense of racial identity
>vs
>arbitrary colors used in 1990 to make a cartoon show

Japan was first at adapting live-action anime, as with Attack of Titan or Terraformars which have mostly non-japanese characters

You know the magnificent seven is an adaptation of 7 samurai.

SJW's dont know anything about film, they wouldn't realize that.

If they did, they would reeeee about why the cowboys arent asian.

Yes but these adaptations are terrible so people won't touch anime adaptations for years after

Everything about what you just described of FMA's story is wrong.

The original GTO drama is arguably better than the anime, atleast for the arc that they were able to cover in a single season drama

>new version had 1 asian
>is a korean playing a chinese character from a japanese movie's remake

h e h

How the fuck did they think this was a good idea?

Anime fans will hate them because they're too westernized, westerners who don't watch anime will think they're too weird and foreign. There's basically no target audience.

Im talking about the second series you fucking plebe

>the magnificent seven is an adaptation of 7 samurai

No it isn't. It's heavily inspired by Seven Samurai but changes enough about the film to make it unique and a work of art rather than imitation.

>they would reeeee about why the cowboys arent asian

Funnily enough, not everyone is an extremist strawman.

Filler show > Original show

fight me

the second series is actually based off the manga you moron.

That was implied in my post, dummy wommy