The ghost of Brett Favre can finally RIP in peace

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgxSzxIxPrY
youtube.com/watch?v=TPZCVCZNc50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god rest his soul

god bless this viking legend.

>"Take my power on this last play Keenum, so that my soul may finally be laid to rest (I'm still alive btw lol)"

Do people in Green bay just forget this ever happened?

god bless favre, you made the vikings watchable after so many years of failure qbs

I think he's still alive.

I was thinking the same thing.
That last play made me think of this:

youtube.com/watch?v=pgxSzxIxPrY

is he though

I am like, 85% sure he's still living.

Vikings could have already had a SB win if the league didn't blatantly rig it for the Saints that year. It was disgusting all the late hits they allowed the Saints to land on Favre, going for his knees and slamming him into the ground with force over and over well after the whistles blew without a single penalty. Favre was a true ironman.

This gave me an erection.

>RIP in peace

>tfw today was sincere absolution
A perfect catharsis if only for a day.

>not unconditionally rooting for the greatest packer of all time as a Packers “fan”

he has a jacked up peener

>his best season ever was on the Vikings

They can never forget even if they want to

culpepper and jackson were hardly failures. culpepper was easily a top10 QB in the league while he played and jackson was top 15.

youtube.com/watch?v=TPZCVCZNc50

agree on culpepper
>jackson
LOL

Ive got Based Bort watching over the team.

Not that guy, Jackson was unironically a playoff quarterback for the Vikings the year before Favre showed up

Oh yeah, that actually happened

>The shitty of Green Gay

god speed favre

>26 years
>back to back Hall of Fame qbs
>2 superbowls

>Letting Favre walk

Lol

>Best season
>Not the season he won a super bowl
Face it queers, he isn't in your ring of honor

>>Letting favre walk
And letting a new legend step in to carry the torch

>1 owl appearance in 10 years

Wow what a legend!

that's a team accomplishment and not an individual one

Press F to pay respects.

lol

God bless.

No shit he only played there for like two seasons why would he be

Then stop using that argument against Randy, AP, and Punished Favre.

I still remember this!
Everyone was like "OMG! LEWIS! WHO THE FUCK IS LEWIS!"
He was the hero we needed.

culpepper fumbled on like every drive, the center was either shit or it was because culpepper had the leagues smallest hands.

Culpepper was a geek. He had like 2 good years and one he had two HOF WRs on either ends of their primes to throw to and that was the only year both he and his team both did good.

>his best season ever
Not
>his best statistical season ever based on passer rating
It's ok, sweetie. Maybe one day you will have something nice. Or not.

I really hope Favre actually sent this text.

Hey how many times have the Packers played a Superbowl in Lambo again?

woooOOOOOOoowoowowooOOO

wherrs myyyy stickkkyyyyyyyy

>uncle is a green bay die hard
>acts like Favres treason wasn't that a big deal
>mfw

How do some fans act like what Brett did was okay?? That was the most go fuck yourself diva bullshit the way he went to the Vikings. And then for him to be so smug about it "durr I was old and they didn't want to pay me better go to their rival and get back at em" dude has a cannon arm but he's such a giant pussy baby.

He sacrificed his body for the game

As many tiimes as the Vikings

How spastic shit-babies see things
>Favre forced his way out of green bay
>Then he forced the Vikings to sign him
How normal people see things
>Favre was released by the packers
>then he was released by the Jets
>then he was signed by the Vikings because he was a FA
WOAH

there aren't a lot of records i consider unbreakable, but "most career interceptions thrown" is on my short list.

Is Brett Hart natty?

>letting Favre walk so the greatest packer qb ever could make him a distant memory

Not seeing the problem

because at the time he was still a living legend and highly respected in the sport

people would trip over themselves to defend Brady if he pulled the same "ancient QB goes to divisional rival after being replaced by his apprentice" meme

If you did your research (which you didn't) you'd know that green bay wanted to keep Favre around in some capacity that wasn't qb. Favre threw a huge diva fit and wanted to not only to be qb but get paid an outrageous amount. Green bay said sorry no we can't do that we are gonna move on. Brett through a tantrum went to the jets then retired then said "you know what fuck the packers I want to play for any team that plays against them" and in true shithead fashion he signs with the Vikings. But even with all that god given talent he cant help but cost his team in big games by throwing one of his signature pants on head retarded interceptions. So in the end he fucked up by showing the world what a whiny bitch he is, cost the Vikings a chance at an owl, and green bay got to laugh there asses off while they watched the better version of Favre win them an owl. TLDR I hate Brett Favre

Nice fanfic

There is actually an interview Brett did where he says most of this. Not the diva parts but he confirms most of this.

Your many games would a Favre led team win in 2018? Note that he would be utilizing copper fit© technology.

This is either bait or the greatest proof that this board is as full of fat casual cucks as every other board on this garbage site.

Favre and Minnesota were a match made in heaven. I overheard him talk about what a shit hole Wisconsin is once in Winterpark where I work sweeping floors and shit.

>RIP in peace
user, I....

Look at you silly flyovers thinking you matter.

I think the Vikings already being a perfect fit for a veteran QB to come in had more to do with his signing there than wanting to fuck over the Packers, although the two occurrences certainly didn’t exist in a bubble

Keep thinking The Twin Cities and greater Minnesota are flyover country. Keep spreading it. Nothing to see here. You're right. It sucks.

Is Brett Favre what is commonly known as a 'daddy'?

>smugly paying 3000 a month for a studio apartment, the shitposter sat back and read what he had written on Sup Forums. "heh, got'm", he said as he headed to his door to throw 6 locks over his door. His work was done.

>wasting his prime years
>broken collarbone