Sexfight: Watson/Emilia/Felicity vs Zooey/Lily James/AnnaSophia

Previously Emma Watson, Felicity Jones and Emilia Clarke defeated Taylor Swift, Gigi Hadid and Lorde in a sexfight exhibition. They are now taking on Zooey Deschanel, Lily James and AnnaSophia Robb in another sexfight exhibition with Eva Green as referee.

Round 1
There will be three 1 vs 1 pussy to pussy (loser cums first) sexfights as the first round, with each girl from each team participating. Each win scores one point with the team with the most points winning the round.

Round 2
This is a 3 vs 3 free for all. Anything goes. Once a girl cums she is eliminated. Winning team is the one with the last girl standing.

Round 3
Round 3 is a contest where each team tribs Eva green. The total time it takes to make her cum is recorded. Longest time loses. If Eva finishes off one of the girls then that team loses. If it happens to both teams then the team that lasted longest against Eva wins.

How does each round go and who wins?

Emma's team win again cause Zooey is old and weak and AnnaSophia is a hypersexual secret lesbian. Lily may try as she might to get off Eva but Eva will just pin down AnnaSophia and a few choice thrusts and nipple pinches will have her orgasming beneath her in no time.
I think the strongest two fighters would be Emma and Lily with the weakest two being Felicity and AnnaSophia.

I would like to see a round where one girl is chosen from one team at random, and she has to verse all three other girls in the other team in a free for all - the catch being the team have their hands tied behind their backs.

Hot! I agree team a Emma win again and that ASR and Felicity would be the weakest.

Nice idea. Let's have that as a bonus round. Shall we pick one at random from each team and discuss what happens!?

Zooey' arms look amazing.

Lol who even cares about these literal whos

Leave Zooey and Felicity out of your sick fantasies

newfag

Suggest some other teams!

Natalie Dormer
Anna Kendrick

Hot! Who you want to see them take on?

each other

half the board right now is off-topic, Sup Forums and Sup Forums shitposting. and this is the thread that will get deleted first.

fuck neo Sup Forums

Who cums first!? Kendrick?

Now this is autism.

maybe stop scaring away imdb and /r/movies tourists.

Are u pusyposter's protege or something?

Kendrick

Where is the old thread? Id love to see Emilia win sexfights

Zooey should dye her arm hair and facial hair black, it would look great.

Me too. Who would you like to see her go up against? Who could she beat and who would she lose to?

None of the above.

Agreed! How about a contest where Taylor, Gigi, ASR and Zooey dye their arm hair black and have an erotic contest where they take it in turns rubbing into Eva Green's face and pussy! Who makes her cum first!?

Any other match-ups you'd like to see?

How about Eva/Trachtenberg/Jennifer Connelly vs Jlaw/Ratajowski/Dennings with Kate Upton as referee

She might overwhelm Bunnyfu and make the bunny her bitch.

I could see her making Felicity leak. Who could the Felicity beat in a sexfight?

Imagine a sex fight with guys. The elegant, intricate swordplay

any sexfights involving necks??

How about the girls above strapping on? How could we decide their "size"?

This photo is surreal.

Why?

How are you still fucking going with this you autist

Warum?