Why is racial tensions worse than ever? I mean we have a black president, for crying out loud

Why is racial tensions worse than ever? I mean we have a black president, for crying out loud.

Is it because white people feel threatened about a black man taking away their power?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U_VaNhI4CLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

General degeneracy is on the rise thanks to the welfare state. Also niggers are inferior

ppl hated him because hes black thats why they voted him for president

top kek

3 letters:
BLM, the terrorist organisation
Race relations were good until its spawn

the intense and insightful political autism from Cool Girl Fusion

People hate him because as soon as he became POTUS all the niggers thought they could do whatever the fuck they liked cos the black POTUS would let them get away with it and he did fuck all about it.

Niggers got uppity. Have a black president and they think they can get away with shit they previously couldnt and still cant.

Race relations were fine until Democrats decided they needed to agitate blacks to get them to vote.

BLM is purposefully divisive.

If with obama race tensions were up the roof imagine the gender tensions with Hilary oh my oh my

>niggers are inferior
Canadians aren't supposed to say that

If Obama wasn't black I would still hate him because I hate democrats.

No. Intelligent, reasonable people got him voted in for president.

But then the racist dumb-ass portion of voters (that's you!) started having a hissy-fit that there was a black man in the White House and going off on how he's the worst president in history (without citing any examples, except for the ones you just plain invent, i.e. HE'S TAKING OUR GUNS!)

That's where the worsened race relationships come from. All you redneck bigot retards feel threatened by a black man in office and start having temper tantrums which is why everything's going to shit.

>Why is racial tensions worse than ever?

>3 letters

Its the media. its always the jewish controlled media. They can't stop maniuplating everything.

Notice how many times they said "peaceful protests" when referring to Dallas. Imagine that was a group of whtie nationalists, they would never describe them as "peaceful" no matter what.

Spotted the race baiting asshole

>why would anyone disagree with obamacare your racist republicans

This, I remember seeing niggresses on the news about how obama was going to pay off all their bills
Also this

This is not Reddit

>Race relations got worse under Obama.
>It's white people's fault.

Pic related. Sums up Black Culture perfectly.

youtu.be/U_VaNhI4CLo
:*(

>Liberals said that Obama wasn't a Kenyan Muslim Communist

:^)

>BLM, the terrorist organisation
>Race relations were good until its spawn

Remember when we laughed together Sup Forums during the Trayvon incident and Zimmerman trial? Blacks and whites just simply said together, "Another nigga got shot, what else is new?". Then that hashtag started and we all laughed, we thought it was just gonna be another fad that would die in 3 weeks top.

Then it became a nightmare

>Why is racial tensions worse than ever? I mean we have a black president, for crying out loud.

it's the result of an organized government + media campaign that has been in place for around 6 years now.

things like the zimmerman/trayvon thing are not newsworthy. it's a random crime, amid a sea of thousands of similar crimes. utterly insignificant. but the media blew it up like crazy, and constructed this anti-white narrative around it that just stuck with people.

almost all the major race-related incidents that were covered over the last years received a similar treatment.

>anti white
>anti cop
>poor innocent black youth dindu nuffin

most people are impressionable and easy to manipulate. a narrative that is consistently pushed across all channels will stick with them, they see it as the truth, it becomes their view. so now you have millions of niggers who genuinely believe that this is how reality works - evil racist cracka cops roaming the streets, looking for innocent black boys to round up and shoot, execution style.
King Nigger did his part by accepting and condoning this narrative.

FPBP

Nah, I hate him because he is a pussy

>someone unironically believe this

>intelligent, reasonable
>omg he's gonna bring le hope and le change
Some of us are old enough to remember his election, friendo

The left idolizes victimhood creating an oppression Olympics that niggers are winning simply because they're the loudest. The rest of America is getting black fatigue and slowly getting more sick and tired of this shit

>be Obongo
>be first black president of USA
>black thug gets shot and killed
>call a press conference before the body is cold so the nation can hear my race baiting bullshit that does nothing but make black people all uppity
>rinse and repeat
>race relations are considerably worse off now than they were in 2008
>mfw niggs/cucks blame white people for everything I did

I'am black so if you don't like what i said you are racist.
Erry time

>Race relations in the United States got worse people people didn't like the president.

> tfw obama is trolling
> tfw obama posts here
> tfw nothing is real

>people hated him because he was black
If such a thing were true he would have never stepped foot in office to begin with.

>No. Intelligent, reasonable people got him voted in for president.
Get rid of the period, remove the capitalization on Immigration and that sentence is perfect

I thought it was because Barry got personally involved in the Trayvon case and similar situations stiring the shit.

>twitter and lefty blogs spread the contemporary ""intellectual"" notions regarding race, class, gender, equality.
>this goes like wildfire due to virtue signaling
>no religion, no moral framework to exist in, no art, no traditions, no culture = youth looking for anything to give their life meaning
>>Selma drops in 2013, memes everyone into actual protest mode instead of keyboard sperging.
>these protesters start getting paid, learn to organize and mobilize
>more blacks get shot
>due to #1 the perceived social order is wildly unrealistic, all white people are happy and go yachting
>everyone apart from this perceived social order has been taught it is the fault of inherent systemic racist
>this affirms their separateness from the world
>forces them to objectify the world, as something they stand apart from, as something to hate
>only option if you hate the world is to change the world
>change + hate leads to violence

>Why is racial tensions worse than ever?
Because blacks keep antagonizing the shit out of whites. It's really that simple. Whites are extremely peaceful but decades of this sort of bullshit would wear anybody thin. Blacks and their leftist enablers continuously lying about the situation and misconstruing any complaints against this hostility as racism stifles the possibility of a civil resolution. Basically, you fags won't listen, and whites are getting tired of trying to convince you. It has gotten to the point where many people have become resentful of the non-stop character attacks and have decided to start fighting back, since you guys will assail us either way. You want an enemy? You've got one. I'm not even a racist, by the way. I'm an entirely neutral observer. If I were to say this in public though, I'd get hurled with insults and accusations of bigotry all the same, thus proving my point, that you fags won't listen. What can we do at this point but just throw up our arms and say "fuck you"?

>Not American but understands American politics

Fuck you i don't even recognize your flag because your country is shit

Oh shit. Hillary is the Tumblr approved candidate too.

funny, your future president it's literally the gringo version of cristina, enjoy hillary stealing your money and screwing everyone that cares about your country for the next years
obama its a fucking joke here, google obaca

It's because niggers are about to level up closer to Holohoax Kike status

Reminder that the worst thing to happen to race relations while Bush was president was Kanye saying Bush doesn't care about black people.

And then everyone called him out for being a petulant shit.

holy fuck this image

It's funded by Soros, BLM is basically no different than Arab Spring or Euromaidan.

Because Obama is a race baiter.

America was pretty comfy even post-911 under Bush, until this whiny race-baiting fuck took over.