How come Sup Forums hates gal and loves amber ? is this because Sup Forums is a board influenced by Sup Forums

how come Sup Forums hates gal and loves amber ? is this because Sup Forums is a board influenced by Sup Forums

Amber is actually hot.

You'd say Lena Headey is hot if it was to put Gal Gadot down.

Fuck off back where you came from, kike shit

>both overrated meme models who can't act for shit

Why doesn't Sup Forums hate both?

i think that you don't like her and say that she doesn't fit in ww role because she has jewish roots first you said that she has small tits than you said that she can't speak english and this is ridiculous because ww wasn't raised in america and the fact that she has an foreign accent is an advantage what are you going to say next ?
btw saying that she can't act is bullshit and you know it she has played in a lot blockbusters

>she can act
>because she's been in blockbusters

I don't like her because she lacked feminine features on her body when I first saw her in fast and the furious. And they tried to present her as some sort of bombshell in the movie. I think that's the one that had Elsa Pataky in it too. I'm still upset.

Are you gay or did you mean dunham

I wonder how stupid these grown adults feel wearing these idiotic costumes to make trash that appeals to teenagers.

I'm sure the money alleviates any psychological discomfort.

You one of those redditors who pretends Maisie Williams and Emilia Clarke are lookers too I take it?

I mean I'm sure it helps but at some point they must feel pretty idiotic. Especially when they get older and look back on their trash "career."

it's weird to be 30 years old and have to wear halloween costumes and the shocked thing is that those people are paid with million of dollars it's kinda sad that our society went so low i wonder how will be in the future let's say 1k years

Says someone spending their prime years on a Laotian Shadow Puppet board?

Society has always had low brow entertainment, it's nothing new

Protip:

That feeling will come to everyone when they're older. You do stupid shit in your youth. They'll have millions of dollars to show for it though.

My life is a waste of course but I will be dying privately in the comfort of my own seclusion, miserable and regretful. They will have to bear the burden of aiding the worst cultural products imaginable, pushed on to the slobbering masses who like jerking off to mutants.

>skeleton
>huge sloping forehead
>can't act

I love this argument.

Sure, there has always been low-brow entertainment. Never has it had such a commanding hold on the culture though. The degree of its popularity is what matters. North America is at a terrible low point culturally.

Gal spotted.

Fuck off stupid kike.

Emilia Clarke is though.

I just had a change of heart. While Gal Gadot is an extremely attractive woman, the role really could have used some musclier person

>condensed weaponised leftism
>this angry that a talentless slut is being judged as a talentless slut
kill yourself

This

A fridge

But a hot fridge

her voice is too soft as well it should sound more confident

>kike female
>action hero
Every movie just requires too much suspension of disbelief.
Maybe if the main character was a talentless, high end prostitute who was shovelling coke up her nose, then maybe it could be believable

DOWNGRADE

Even Madison Beer could be a better Wonder Woman
Who knows...
next year

aww yissss

Fucking love Aquaman & Mera. I only hope Aquaman isn't gonna be too "le generic quippy super extreme badass" cause that's not really Arthur. If they wanted that kind of character they should have included a Green Lantern

Gal is a stick nad has a 7head and eagle nose. She also doesn't look at all like Diana.

Mera, played by Amber, doesn't have the body of a warrior (even though she's stronger than humans because Atlantean or whatever) she only looks hot, and Amber looks hot.

>A tall, muscular WW. Maybe with a more imposing jaw
>Goes apeshit (screaming like an idiot, crazy eyes) during combat
>Brutal as fuck in every fight

I would be so down for that. I'd even watch the same exact WW film we're getting.

Amber is looked at as one of the most attractive women in Hollywood, Gal is just a skinny jew.

face it you are antisemite

>Atlantean or whatever

Xebel which is a subset or ancient tribe of Atlanteans if I'm not mistaken

>hating jews is wrong

nazi scum

She has a weird face and isn't a great actress, doesn't look like the beautiful Wonder Woman of American culture, and seems like a diversity token.

>Wonder Woman of American
ww is not an american

my dick responds to amber heard

because amber is objectively hotter in every way. i mean it's 9.5 vs 10 but still

Sup Forumstards should go back to stormfront. Nobody with a scientific background would be racist today. Sup Forums users are religious dummies, insecure and mediocre losers.

this

Left looks like cosplay, right looks like an actual character

Yup. You can only be an edgy 14 year old so long.

Oh I thought Green Lantern was confirmed?