So are we going to address the elephant in the room?

So are we going to address the elephant in the room?

Other urls found in this thread:

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/lagent-provocateur-meet-l-a-seydoux-star-of-blue-is-the-warmest-colour-9094136.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Again, why do women pretend that being pregnant makes them get fat

still my waifu tho

cuc

*eats spaghetti with her mouth open*

soon to be your mommy.

>countdown to abandonment starts now

damn that nigger is black

are all french women coal burners?

It's just an excuse to be lazy and stay out of shape so they meme it into getting fat is inevitable after having babies.

Also literally who?

Watch it Adele

my pregnant fetish is not an unknown issue

*are all women coal burners?

>lipstick lesbians grow up and become breeding machines

I'd watch that sequel

>
JUST

yes, yes they are. Each and every one of them.

thought she was dating the guy from BitWC

It's a lazy excuse, but at least it's an excuse. Better than the dude who played random sport in high school and blames his metabolism slowing down when he hit 20/25/30 like no you fucking moron you just stopped working out every day, got a desk job, and started drinking. You knocked 50% off your calorie burn and added 50%, it's not your fucking metabolism. Everybody just wants to be fat without it being their fault.

hon hon hon

I hate her boots

Is she......dare I say it /our mommy?

I love you lea!

Literally made for BBC

The darker its skin, the more it rapes. Just like in this pic

Tell me she's not also carrying some niglet

>just be yourself :^)

>tfw you will never cummy in Adele's tummy and make her a mummy

can you blame her? how is a little white dick supposed to satisfy THAT?

why did lea and adele get pregnant around the same time

Pregnant women are so fucking disgusting jesus.

who cares, its her body, she can get pregnant by whoever she wants whenever she decides

Well he doesn't look like a Chad type. But he's not particularly good looking. I bet he's in the cinema in France.

threesome

are we?

Whomever

standard.co.uk/lifestyle/esmagazine/lagent-provocateur-meet-l-a-seydoux-star-of-blue-is-the-warmest-colour-9094136.html

>In previous interviews, Seydoux has come across as tense. She once nominated the dark shadows under her eyes as her favourite feature — a badge of her intellectual melancholia. She used to have panic attacks and a phobia of flying that she decided to fix on her 20th birthday, when she booked herself on to a return flight to Lyon, telling herself, ‘You can’t be a slave to your anxieties any more.’ But today she seems to have found a sunny equilibrium. To someone who knew her it would probably be immediately obvious: she’s in love. It comes out when I ask her if, given her fractured family upbringing, she believes in the institution of marriage. ‘I never believed in marriage, but now I’m in love, I think maybe. We still need to believe in things — we need discipline. I don’t believe in the religious side, but as a civil act — yes. But I don’t really care about marriage.’

>You’re happy, then? ‘I’m very happy, yes. He’s not an actor, he’s not famous at all. He writes sometimes. He’s good at philosophie. We met some time ago but neither of us was free. He has a very… pure heart.’

is this shopped

Yes.

>it could've been you

As long as its not a nigger.

>oh he's also a 6'4" chad

whores

mummy pls

>‘I never believed in marriage, but now I’m in love, I think maybe. We still need to believe in things — we need discipline. I don’t believe in the religious side, but as a civil act — yes. But I don’t really care about marriage.’

OMG! She seems to contradict herself a bit. I guess what she mean she can have a civil union with a man. She's probably an atheist and she can't imagine a white wedding dress. But her other statement that we in society still need things to get behind is amazing to read.

>iwn have a redpilled wife like Lea

>mfw the baby comes out 100% white

>is she pure?
>is she with a nigger?
>is she with a chad?

Why do you people care, it has zero effect on your lives

It's our fantasies. Don't you crushthem

t-t-t-t-t-t-t-

>metabolism slowing down when he hit 20/25/30
are you retarded that you think this is a meme?
when you hit middle age your matabolism changes, food or drink you once loved may cause you pain, like milk for example, never gaining weight before you might simply gain loads of it without any cause, and much more.
It biology faggot.
Seems like when you grow up life is gonna hit hard.
Loss of testosterone, motivation, energy, lower libido etc, similar shit happens to females through and after pregnancy and menopause.

I'm a virgin

Anything that implies she's with a man that's more attractive than them reinforces their worldview that they're unlovable because of the way they look or due to some unreachable genetic goal (either height or a big dick)

dropped. she couldn't even choose a proper black gentleman type like idris aeba either. it's literally a jamal.

There's no such thing as white genocide, it's only white SUICIDE.

Every time I go out, I see so many goddam interracial relationships. 5 white women holding hands with a nigger. 3 white men holding hands with a Latina, 2 with a gook woman. Every time. And I live in Omaha Nebraska, one of the whitest cities in the country.

>she
Did you just assume our mommy's gender, bro?!

Nothing wrong with being in love, no matter the race or gender,

youtube.com/watch?v=Mzx3JBocpNc

10/10 qt3.14 gf

>non-white pregnant by a black guy

Who literally cares?

I do.