en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks
soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Martian Luther TypeError: Can't convert 'int' object to str implicitly was killed by the FBI for being a Communist spy and agent.

fucking kek

he's got nothing on this man

>literally defending early-modern indulgences

come on, op, even the papacy said they messed up there

wrong you retard, these guys were.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

Canadians need to ask themselves why justine truduea is good friends with convicted pedophile and murderer and has made this his top priority as canadian pm to pardon this monster.

Not as good as his book

>On Jews and Their Lies

daily reminder this shitposter got theologically BTFO which is why the church didn't even imprison him, only people that followed him were people who didn't give a shit about Christianity only personal interest.

Stupid fucking cunt fuck you Martin Luther wee wanker

Nigga you better take this thread to

I know what you're trying to do, but who the fuck would code a bot that outputs error messages into the text box?

Only people who don't know shit about computers fall for these, guy.

>outputting errors to stdout

Yeah those guys are all right too, I guess.

Also

>LEL U DONT LIEK OUR RULES? B& FROM OUR CHURCH FAG GG
>OH YEAH? JUST WAIT AND SEE FAGGOTS ILL OPEN MY OWN CHURCH WITH DOGMAS AND HOOKERS, IN FACT FORGET THE DOGMAS
>FUCK OFF FAG

>We told Martin Luther to nail his 95 Thesis on the church walls AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Best part is the sultan sent another army after receiving that letter and his army got destroyed.

What is this hairstyle called?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reply_of_the_Zaporozhian_Cossacks

4th post best post

Diogenes was the original madman. Pretty much all he did was go around being psuedo-australian and shitpost in real life.

He knew the deal.

The fuck my shit up hairstyle.

>Sultan Mehmed IV to the Zaporozhian Cossacks:

As the Sultan; son of Muhammad; brother of the sun and moon; grandson and viceroy of God; ruler of the kingdoms of Macedonia, Babylon, Jerusalem, Upper and Lower Egypt; emperor of emperors; sovereign of sovereigns; extraordinary knight, never defeated; steadfast guardian of the tomb of Jesus Christ; trustee chosen by God Himself; the hope and comfort of Muslims; confounder and great defender of Christians - I command you, the Zaporogian Cossacks, to submit to me voluntarily and without any resistance, and to desist from troubling me with your attacks.

--Turkish sultan Mehmed IV

Zaporozhian Cossacks to the Turkish Sultan!

>cossax shitpost:

O sultan, Turkish devil and damned devil's kith and kin, secretary to Lucifer himself. What the devil kind of knight are you, that can't slay a hedgehog with your naked arse? The devil excretes, and your army eats. You will not, you son of a bitch, make subjects of Christian sons; we've no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, fuck your mother.

You Babylonian scullion, Macedonian wheelwright, brewer of Jerusalem, goat-fucker of Alexandria, swineherd of Greater and Lesser Egypt, pig of Armenia, Podolian thief, catamite of Tartary, hangman of Kamyanets, and fool of all the world and underworld, an idiot before God, grandson of the Serpent, and the crick in our dick. Pig's snout, mare's arse, slaughterhouse cur, unchristened brow, screw your own mother!

So the Zaporozhians declare, you lowlife. You won't even be herding pigs for the Christians. Now we'll conclude, for we don't know the date and don't own a calendar; the moon's in the sky, the year with the Lord, the day's the same over here as it is over there; for this kiss our arse!

- koshovyi otaman Ivan Sirko

>Sup Forums has deep roots my friends

The shill masters learn from thier ways

soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lynch-factory

What did you say about me you little bitch.

What did you say about me you little bitch.

This man is a hero, the only one who had the balls to call out catholics' corruption.

Absolutely blown the fuck out

Mr goatfucker must've killed himself after this humiliating display

Tonsure. I have no idea when or how I learned that.

The book is eye-opening. The same accusations made throughout history
>oy vey you're an anti-semite!

95 feces

whats the deal with this guy??

That was a good book.

top kek

Look up some of his written works. His outlook on the world was slightly dismal, everything is created by fire..

really interesting philosopher. Diogenes.

I thought the ultimate troll was Zeno...

>Plato had defined Man as an animal, biped and featherless, and was applauded. Diogenes plucked a fowl and brought it into the lecture-room with the words, "Behold Plato's man!"

top bants from the master

Diogenes is said to have eaten in the marketplace,[45] urinated on some people who insulted him,[46] defecated in the theatre,[47] and masturbated in public. When asked about his eating in public he said, "If taking breakfast is nothing out of place, then it is nothing out of place in the marketplace. But taking breakfast is nothing out of place, therefore it is nothing out of place to take breakfast in the marketplace." [48] On the indecency of him masturbating in public he would say, "If only it were as easy to banish hunger by rubbing my belly."[49][50]

From Life of Diogenes: "Someone took him [Diogenes] into a magnificent house and warned him not to spit, whereupon, having cleared his throat, he spat into the man's face, being unable, he said, to find a meaner receptacle."

>the day's the same over here as it is over there
current day

IM NOT HEARING ANY OF THIS!
THE SHITPOSTER HAS ARRIVED!