He should retire

I’m saying this as a Saints fan, dude has been through too much.
>Consistently shitty defenses
>FO shit the bed and put literally nothing around him, goes 7-9 for 3 straight years
>Coach is an impulsive faggot (sometimes works, mostly doesn’t)
>Finally has a good team again
>Drive down the field, leaving less than a minute on the clock
>Other team doesn’t just get lucky and kick a field goal but instead scores a TD because a nigger tried to look cool
He owes this shitty organization nothing.

Its heartbreaking. This was an amazing performance and he really deserved to win this. That throw on 4th and 10 was clutch as fuck. Its so sad

My heart stopped during that play holy shit that was amazing to watch. Pass caught by Snead no less who has been fucking up all year long

That fourth quarter drive was something else, honestly should be going to the owl

I know this is dramatic but that conversion on 4th and 10 was literally one of the best throws Ive ever seen. You cant get more clutch than that.

I'm saying this as a saints fan from NOLA, he needs to go to a team with a good offence and a decent defense. He had maybe 2 years left, let him go so he can get another ring and walk off into the sunlight like manning

Man, lemme tell you about that 4th and 10 play...

Denver it is

The rams would be a perfect fit for him desu

>Manlet comes up short
Pottery

"Hey George tell me about 2010"

he should join a real team not coached by a fucking druggie

Why retire? It always sucks to lose but they have put together a pretty decent team. Ingram and Kamara were a historic set of backs. They posted a great record even in a very competitive division. Their defense is above average, which is much better than it has been in years past. I'd say he has a good chance of winning another ring in the next 3 years.

>The rams
Jared Goff is the future - guy is money

The drugs are what made him call that onside kick in the owl

>Why retire?
Sean Payton wastes talent - see Barry Sanders and Bobby Ross

>the owl
quit talking like a faggot

He should only retire if he shows a marked decline. He had one of his best statistical years and set an all time NFL mark in completion percentage as a drop back passer (running QBs tend to run out of bounds instead of simply throwing away which inflates their %).

I know he's legitimately a pill addict, but is there a real source on it or does everyone just kinda know.

garbage time stat padding faggot's not going to retire until he has at least 1496 more career passing yards

Brees + Denver = SB 53 champs

>is there a real source on it or does everyone just kinda know.
big time Molly user
Saints were under investigation for missing Oxy from the Medical Staff. Joe Vitt was the fall-guy and said he took them/responsible for them missing. Everyone knows it was Sean that was the one taking them

>guy who won a SB with a garbage franchise vs guy who kept garbage franchise garbage
GOOD comparison

Denver's D isn't even that good anymore.

I wonder what the passing yards per minute played stat would be like between Manning and Brees, or some type of metric that would show Brees playing in garbage time and Manning sitting on the bench when his team had a huge lead.

Per minute would be useless too.

Score situation changes play calling and and defensive strategy. If you're up by 2 scores in the second half you basically allow everything in front of you over the middle. It's free yardage and Brees loves by it.

I'm sure the sabrmetric dorks could come up with a "efficiency in a competitive game" stat.

He's an all-time great, he's got his ring, he's got the stats...Fucking hang it up man! NO is a close but no cigar team now.

Not really. He needs to be judged for his performance the entire game, not just the 4th quarter. It was an OK performance, maybe slightly decent at best.