Just marathoned the first 6 episodes what did i think

just marathoned the first 6 episodes what did i think

Everybody is-a wonderin'....
Its really weird that more people arent watcing tho t.b.h.f.a.m

ikr

it was a random mess, the only decent things are the bitches. the daughter, the "shotme-woman", and Liv. but they are also stupid as fuck.

Season 1 has a pretty good soundtrack. I fuckin loved that riot scene with James Blake playing.

edgy melodramatic pretentious crap

>pretentious

Peabrain.

Marathon the rest of the season and season 2 and you'll think is the best show currently airing.

Allowing dumb religious people to learn vague terms to damage control their lack of curiosity and intelligence was a mistake.

Bail while you can user, this show is pure shit.

Great show.

This

this show is made by and for nu-males

Peabrain.

if you like your shows filled with niggers and jewery you are gonna love season 2

Season one is god tier
Season two not so much because of OC donut steel lindelof writing

Exactly. I don't know why everybody thinks it's better than season 1. First season was GOAT. I'm on episode 5 of season 2 but its really weaker than 1

It's not pretentious at all, it's a very honest show actually.

Season 2's only fault is the Meg storyline which is basically all filler and detached from everything that happened in Miracle.

Other than that I loved S2 and it's narrative structure choice and writing in general. Especially Kevin (well it was mostly about him anyways where as first season was more split).

I wanted more matt. He was my favorite character. The focus on kevin was one of the things i didn't like about the second season. It also felt like characters had different personalities. Especially jill and nora.

Jill and Nora acted differently because they were actually happy in season 2 lol. Jill was only angsty and broody because she constantly had to see her mom dressed in white acting a fool, and Nora was, well Nora, because she didn't have the Kevmeister there for her. It looks like season 3 is going to have a return to the Nora from season 1 though, which is fine by me.

Yes, Matt is my favorite character too, but the way Kevin stuff was written was great. Life affirming suicide ending into him killing three Patties and once more into the fray and singing a song and then going home without any of this sucking, that's just a feat.

at least until it needs some cheap drama, then it'll farm the disapearening for a cheap device

>Season 2 was bad because I don't like black people

all the characters underwent a personality shift in season 2 because season 2 is all lindelof

Give 2 examples of this

Like what? You haven't been able to blog about it in any of the other threads you claim this to happen. Everything is acted in honesty, it's not like it's trying to portray it as anything it is not. Fucking cult formed around it that brainwashed people, there's bound to be grief because of it

both times kevin came back from the dead

everyone wave at damon lindelof

i'm not saying it didn't make sense. I just think it was a step down from season 1. Btw i only read the first sentence. I didn't finish the season so i don't want any spoilers.

nice b8

Oh, dang. stick with it, the finale is bonkers. Why do you think its a step down? I didn't really like the angsty Jill desu that character type seems really overdone imo

You don't know what cheap means if you think that was cheap. Kevin's suicide-introspection-life affirming suicide-battle against ego, id, superego, symbol, image, real Patti-going back again for encore performance was pretty much the best shit on Sup Forums since the Knick ended

The only part of season 2 that is better than season 1 is the opening credits

Yeah i can accept that her character was cliched and sometimes cringy but her being happy just makes the tone lighter. With the intro being alot different it feels like a whole another show.

I don't really like the credits. It might be better than the first seasons but the gritty and artsy one just worked for me better.

>religious white people: the show

You'd think with the modern numale LARPer of Sup Forums who think they're so conservative, right leaning and republican they'd watch a show about white people struggling with faith

>ignoring all the times the main characters blatantly disregard or even laugh at the prospect of the departure having anything to do with God
Matt is the only religious character on the show and the show is honestly better for it

are you talking about the writing or the performance

as justin theroux really only has one facial expression that he's held every second hes been on screen, and what its supposed to represent is indicated by score and/or how sweaty he is, rather than any actual effort from him.

also crazy-kevin was the one trying to kill himself. Ya know, the alternate personality that exists only to force sane-kevin into dramatic situations but is never actually on screen unless being seen by a impassive third party?

Oh wow, something that was directed such as film or a tv show episode was a joint effort of various medias such as musical cues, music, actor, scene, mise-en-scene, director, writer, screenplay etc. how can any single entity ever bother with films or shows ever again

>Actually being butt mad about basic concept such as unreliable narrator
plebs filtered all day every day

>unreliable narrator
not an actual device used in leftovers, unless you're talking about whats going to happen in the third season.

And I mention theroux's "acting" because its one thing that's consistently praised, despite the fact he isn't actually doing much acting.

>one of four versions of "where is my mind" starts playing

>Kevin is not unreliable narrator.
ok, whatever.

The guy is a retard I would stop trying to debate him.

Please elaborate on how kevin is even a narrator. Much less an unreliable one.