Is he better than Khan?

Is he better than Khan?

yeah

Don't remember but certainly not as based

Yes
Kahn was world class, but he is overrated. Buffon has had a better career than both

no

What would it take for him to surpass Khan in your eyes? Another national title?

Wahn was a manlet so yeah

>Kahn is 1,88 m
> Neuer is 1,93 m
> Kahn is a manlet
We sure take your opinion into consideration, overgrown langlet.

He is better in every way than Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

but why the fuck does he keep getting injured?

he has never been injured until he broke his foot a while ago, then buyern forced him to play again before the fracture had healed and it broke again.

>overgrown
Can't you just ignore all these vines for a second? It's really offending to make fun of them.

Yes.

Ter Stegen is better than both, hope Germany choses the meme league goalie instead of the World class one.

Yes
And Oliver Kahn is not indian

Ter Stegen isn't even the best keeper in is own league

löw always picks his personal favorites, so your wish will probably come true

let me guess, you prefer Oblak?
ter Stegen is really, really good though

he's GOAT tier this season

But Neuer still > Ter Stegen
We will have to see how he recovers from the injuries but please just watch the games from the last WC and tell me in which aspect (apart from distribution) Ter Stegen is better

>rating oblak

Oblak has conceded less goals while also facing more shots

Ter Stegen is a better shot stopper

Neuer 's biggest strength has always been his immense meme potential: fucking with his opponents, sweeping, his presence and arrogance

i agree Ter Stegen could never carry a team like Neuer did in 2014 though

That is actually another point in which Ter Stegen may be better but Neuer has got some tremendous reflexes, really insanely strong hands and really great positioning as well
But you are right, what makes Neuer so good is his absolutely massive ego (arrogance)
Just look at that game against Algeria, I don't think there is any keeper(even in the sweeper keeper category) that could have played that game like him, it was just a massive show of cojones

Nope

Oblak will be exposed once he moves to a team that doesn't play as defensive as Atletico Madrid does

>Is he better than Khan
he is even better than Köpke.

What part of "facing more shots" don't you understand?

You know there are different types of shots, yeah?

He's a good goalkeeper for a bus-parking team that will likely have to save a bunch of headers or outside-the-box shots.

Ter Stegen is a keeper for a team like Barcelona, that needs to save one-on-one's from counters

30m shots due to being unable to break a defense vs one on ones from a counter

I'd say maybe Neuer is better as less orthodox, more physical keeper, he's also older and well respected as a captain, Ter still has 2 world cups aside from this one as a relatively young keeper (29, 33). While Neuer this might be the last one aside from he becoming a prodigy like Buffon (and considering his reliance on phisicality and testosterone, I'd doubt he will still be world class in 2022, and suffering Qatari extreme heat after having all his proffesional career in Germany)

Ter is a better stopper, a more paused and elegant keeper with great ability to play with his foot (meanwhile neuer relies on his long arm throws). I'd see why germans prefer the more physical player to the more tiki taka and tecnically gifted one.

Now that I think of that, maybe Ter is capable of adapting himself to Germany's style of play, he has become the best Keeper of la Liga in just 3 years and being only 25.

In any way, Barça and Germany have a world class keeper for 10 more years.

Why can Messi do this to Bayern but not Germany when their back line is basically the same?

maybe he's an autist who chokes outside of his Barcelona safespace

>maybe

he's shit

When playing a park the bus team you are much more likely to go for an ambitious shot. When playing an opponent that doesn't crowd the box the team is more likely to attempt setting up a proper attack through a dribble, pass or cross into box, which is then cleared by a defender before it can even turn into a shot and if it does turn into a shot it's one from much closer and thus harder to save.

So parking the bus leads to plenty of shots on target, but they are mostly easy to save

this also applies to defenders

a team that is set up like Atletico allows defenders to shine more easily

Eibar only concede 8 shots a game, less than Bayern and Juve. They don't park the bus?

when average teams play other average teams the coach won't accept ambitious shots as a solution, while against Atletico Madrid he'll be fine with it because Atletico Madrid are famous for their defense to be nearly impossible to break down.

higuain

no, and Ter Stegen should start at the WC

Is this /bundes/?

Kahn was MUCH better. Kahn was also part of a weaker time throughout. Neuer does his meme sweeper keeper thing good, but he's not nearly as good as a goal keeper itself. Are you guys retarded?

I'm even a customer.

Doesn't Neuer concede less though?

future goat incoming

neuer also isn't a choker bitch who let his country down

EMBARRASSING

HOW DID BAYERN WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WITH BOATENG

good post
stop calling him "Ter". you wouldn't say "di" to "di maria"

De Gea

he's great but inconsistent

He's a great defender but he let it slip

He has a mich better defense. Give Neuer the kind of scrubs Kahn worked and won with and he'd give up three goals per game.

>le call for offside every time you concede man
or
>le titan man
tough choice

>you now remember Euro 2016

I miss Höwedes

Schweinsteiger's handball was worse