Eternal Arsenal Thread

>Arteta leaves
>Everything goes to shit
Post your Mikels

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Can-a-player-transfer-in-mid-season-and-play-Champions-League-for-his-new-team
uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/46/71/38/2467138_DOWNLOAD.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=2VF8eBqr8FQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many years will >we be stuck mid-table, lads? I'm thinking 3-5

Fekir had another great game yesterday, has more goals than numar and almost double mbrapps, hope we get him in the summer if Ozil leaves.

>I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT ROBBIE

Back again to tell you to renounce your plastic ways and to follow your local club, enjoy football again.

Thanks for Ox btw guys :--DD

Yeah because Lacazette turned out to be so good for you guys.

>2018
>still falling for french memes

dunno, he played pretty well against Everlel.

nah, m8. Every player that we've signed and who had played for Lyon has been shit. Shitlacci, Shitstrom, Lacashit. No more Lyon memes. No more Monaco, Marseille, and Bordeaux shit, too. In fact, no more Ligue 1 shit or Malcom midget ball shit. Kosicelny (and maybe Giroud) has been our only decent French signing post-Invincibles (Adebayor, Nasri, and Gallas were cunts, but the latter two, in hindsight, were cunts for the right reason).

Wenger OUT

Announcement: There will be a Wenger out protest at Marble Halls Highbury at 2 o'clock on the 20th of January

Shitstrom was VITAL in winning the FA cup lad, and I'm willing to go for one more French meme before we call it quits.

‘Kicker’ reckon Auba is forcing his way out of #BVB. They report the player’s turned down a move to China in the hope of signing with a European club.

>This is supposed to be a compelling argument for signing fuker

Reports keep suggesting Arsenal, but I saw something saying Chelsea has been talking to Dortmund recently. Not that Chelsea had made a bid, but would he pick Arsenal over them?

Not much else to say, if you try to praise his ability and performances, I'll be shot down with the old "he plays for a Ligue UN side look at lacashit" if we can get him for less than £40 mil then it's worth the risk desu

Chelsea want Andy Carroll

>believing that arsenal might sign players
I won't believe anything until it's announced, and Wenger will still turn any signing to shit

da sdadistdic proov he is guod

epic stuff my man

il b iroonic datll show him

BASED wilsons goal was sublime but doesnt beat obiang vs spuds

#MUFC have made a breakthrough in the Alexis deal & it could be done as early as today.

>Alexis out
>mkhi and auba in
would you be happy with that?

Not really, unless we change formation for two upfront would rather fix our HORRENDOUS winger problem. Miki is just Iwobi 2.0

Lacazette can't cut it up front so he can be shifted out to the wing
>comparing mkhi to iwoshit

>Lacazette can't cut it up front so he can be shifted out to the wing
Great another player with very little winger capabilities being shifted out wide
>comparing mkhi to iwoshit
He's not as bad a Iwobi but comparing the players Miki only has 3 more assists than Iwobi and his weekly wage bill is £140,000, not worth desu.

All good points, add it to the fact that new players would be shit under Wenger and I guess I allowed myself to get delusiona. Maybe Malcom would be the answer at the wing but I don't know

Anyone but miki desu lad

You WILL have undeperforming signings that play out of position and you WILL like it

I'VE HAD >ENOUGH

At least Sanchez is Cup-tied in the CL, best thing wonga has done all season desu

JEFF WHEN

>Losing to Bournemouth

Wagner didn't signed Gallas straight from ligue une

>1 Dribble attempt
Wait what

About that...
quora.com/Can-a-player-transfer-in-mid-season-and-play-Champions-League-for-his-new-team

>3. A player fielded in Europa league moving to CL playing club
>This player can be fielded for CL in new team again basis 42.07 and 44.02, which states as below, but only one such player is allowed for a team. Note that this transfer has to take place before February 1st when teams qualified for R16 in CL has to provide the list of squad to UEFA
>“44.02 One player from the above quota of three who has been fielded in a UEFA club competition group stage match for another club in the current season may exceptionally be registered, provided that the player has not been fielded: a. in the same competition for another club; or b. for another club that is currently in the same competition”
>As a note, Ozil/Sanchez can now move to City/United and play in CL for any of those clubs, but only one player per club shall be allowed.

Source: uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Regulations/uefaorg/Regulations/02/46/71/38/2467138_DOWNLOAD.pdf

lame

Must be dream comes true for Alexis to come to City to play CL football, especially when City lost last night could make them more interested to buy him than United. Glad for him, fuck Wenger.

>French referee kicks out at Nantes defender Diego Carlos before sending him off for unintentionally tripping him up during loss to Paris Saint-Germain
State of Ligue UN refs

>muh we don't want Miki

I hope you guys realize that no one who's actually 'good' wants to come to your shithole of a club. There's a reason no one wanted and Lacazette. And here we are, almost in February and he has 8 fucking goals overall.

So take Miki and stfu desu.

No thanks, already got one United shitter. Don't need another. Would rather play a random youth.

Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang were magic together at Dortmund two seasons ago. If both join Arsenal this month, they could... nah, forget it - you're fucked.

Doesn't he get injured a lot? I remember watching Dortmund while he was there and him & Gundogan tore shit up

someone photoshop Wenger onto the background

Liverpool are light years ahead of arsenal. They’re on a sharp upward trajectory as arse plummets to the ground.

And they'll still win fuck all this year, feels good desu

>Wenger leaves
Who do you replace him with?

Tuchel, Jardim, Allegri, whoever not Wenger. At least the new manager will be judged on his management skills not because of historical sentiment.

Allegri is at one of the top4 clubs in the world based on recent CL performances, would be a huge step down for him. Jardim is too defensive for Arsenal imo.

Tuchel would be the best bet, but can you imagine that guy getting on with the likes of Kroenke?

WENGER OUT LADS

If Allegri wants challenge and wage increase, Arsenal is the best place for it since the club can only offer that. Also if he becomes successful in Arsenal, fans throughout the world would praise him as hero compered to when he was at Juventus.
If Jardim can bring Arsenal to league title like he did with Monaco, I think no one really complain about it, better than be battered 8-2, 6-0, 10-2 in 2 legs with that atrocious defense of Wenger.
I don't know how autistic Tuchel is, but I don;t think Kroenke will be bothered by it since he really entrust the management of the club to the boards. Hopefully, Tuchel learnt his lesson not to be as autistic as he was so the board can keep supporting him.

>At least the new manager will be judged on his management skills not because of historical sentiment.
It will be the complete opposite, mate. Whoever gets here is going to be judged by the LEGACY of ARSENE.
Like, when the new guy spends money - "Arsene Wenger never needed to spend so much";
when he doesn't spend money - "Arsene Wenger knew when to splash some cash to get the needed quality";
when he brings the club back into CL spot - "Arsene Wenger kept that CL spot for 20 years, doing it once ain't no achievement";
when he wins da league - "muh INVICIBLES".
And I don't even want to think about the shitstorm that will happen when the man replacing Wonga starts losing games.

Also add to the mix Wonga actually haunting the stadium like some sort of Ghost of Trophies Past, always out there in the corner of the picture, messing with his zipper and silently judging the new manager.

I doubt any top manager will join, mainly due to the shit budget, the mediocre squad and the pennypinching with transfers

right niow the arsenal project needs a complete overhaul but the board is not going to spend what is needed

i'll likely be going to los angeles fc matches this coming season.

>always out there in the corner of the picture, messing with his zipper and silently judging the new manager.
Kek, I can see this happen. But none would care about him in the corner when he's the one who brought Arsenal to this sorry state unless they are AKBs, but for WOB like me I don't care about what Arsene did in the past as long as Arsenal can keep competing in highest level again. If the new manager fails, he'll be easily replaced unlike Wenger because the boards are too attached to him to dare to sack him.

Lads where the fuck is Wilshere's new contract?

OuoUouOouOuoUooo twenty years of overachieving OuoUouOouOuoUooo

>he's the one who brought Arsenal to this sorry state
He's also the one person who singlehandedly made Arsenal a modern footy club, you know.
The LEGACY of ARSENE.

Will we see #wengsout before the end of the season? What will it take?

I mean, honestly like Wenger is bigger than the club. I mean we could easily see arsenal return to the small time after his departure.

>be indonesian
>support foreign team
>of all the options he chose to support arsenal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED CUNT

Yeah, but none really want Wenger to be manager anymore. It's time for change for better ones befitting Arsenal's name 10 years ago. He ruined his own legacy.

>he said that while his plastic club doesn't even have dedicated general
lmao

Hi, ex team mates!

Just sending you a short video to show you how well I’m doing since leaving arsenal. Life couldn’t be better, I’m playing for a big club with real fans and a real hunger for success.

Gone are the dark days of Africans criticising my every move, now I’m loved and supported for my every move.

I recommend everyone leave and look for a better future like I did. Good luck and best wishes down there in 6th/7th whatever it is.

Ox x

wenger out

kek 1/10

Hola, ex team mates!

I think you all know what I’ve gone on to achieve since leaving glorified West Ham. But I’d still like to thank
you for being such a great stepping stone and platform for the advancement of my career.

Vamos Barca! Vamos Chelsea!

Cesc x

What's the perspective from the Arsenal side? Is Alexis to Man Utd 90% sure?

Would make a lot more sense for Chelsea to sign him and subsequently tell Batshuayi to fuck off.

Apparently. But we're just as in the dark as you lot lad. Only thing we know is he definitely wants to leave and his agent is asking for stupid money.

From my perspective i'm about 90% he's going to United.

Do you lot even want him? I thought you needed a proper wide player, not another cut inside man.

Is North London, dare I say it, white?

dunno desu never been

Inverted winger is fine, just so long as he's left-footed. Sanchez doesn't make the best of sense.

Should leave Sanchez with us and sign Malcom la. That would be the best move.

He's too young. We need some ready-maders. But he would fit us better.

Wenger should throw in a cheeky £100m bid for the Ox

Lacazette is a fraud and y'all are stupid for rating him.

£100m+£1

>y'all

>Jardim is too defensive for Arsenal imo.
>Best attack of Ligue 1 in 2016-17 with 107 goals.
Oh yes, the danish sure love Poulsen.

now what?

According to Olley, #AFC could revive their interest in Auba this month. Also, club is pushing to include Martial in the Alexis deal.

>auba
for what? and no way utd would give us martial

>Reddit generals
>Something to be proud of
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!
/arse/ is the laughing stock of this board m8

I can't help but think the club's going to fail miserably in signing enough players (not even considering whether they're good enough or not).

>spamming caps like underage
sure m8 keep being irrelevant here

Bordeaux representatives to RMC this morning: still no offer from anyone at all for Malcom.

Independent are reporting that #AFC are set to out-bid #THFC and sign Malcom. First major signing in the Raul and Sven era.

The most obvious, and best, thing to do is sack Wenger immediately and spend a few seasons outside of European competition rebuilding and improving our club for the future. We're going to be out of it regardless so it's better to at least do it with a long-term plan in mind. Even if we never become elite again.

How can you disagree with this?

You could see it on the way he set up for the bigger CL matches, it's counterattacking football. Mourinho has the second-biggest GD this year in the PL, is he also considered an attacking coach by your logic?

>Jardim is too defensive for Arsenal imo.
Fuck off. We don't need to play self-destructive attacking football all the time. Fuck you and fuck Wenger. Having a coach that plays attacking football and then adapts the tactics when necessary can only be a good thing.

>spotted the fag

>

Bordeaux manager Jocelyn Gourvennec changing his tune on Malcom: "With Malcom I am taking it day by day... if he leaves, he will be replaced."

Fuck football, start talking about games (i.e. the less depressing option).
Give me a game to play.

Turn the E into a U of course.

Gal Gun: Double Peace

Read a book and sort your life out

youtube.com/watch?v=2VF8eBqr8FQ

I'm about to start a book called the Jesus conspiracy