11m views on the main channel in the past 24 hours

>11m views on the main channel in the past 24 hours
>Guardians 2 couldn't even manage 8m in 3 weeks

Feels good to be a DChad right about now.
This movie is going to be huge

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q=Capekino&src=typd
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
youtube.com/watch?v=pk4DIzH4_3M&t=3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but what was the viewcount for the avengers trailers

>chad

huge failure maybe

Remember BvS PV views?

This shit won't even hit 1b $.

Marvel movies have no hype. They're so forgettable that the only time people remember them is when the television is doing ads 24/7.

>Orange and teal with a layer of black

Bravo Snyder

When every Marvel blogger is set on sabotaging the release like they did for BvS, maybe. But money doesn't matter, quality does. Even then Marvel has to be worried seeing Suicide Squad wreck Doctor Strange.

Actually those are nu-males who overreact to all geek or capeshit including marvel.

they aren't true DChads they have no appreciation or understanding for Snyder's art.

won't even hit BvS numbers

>chad
twitter.com/search?q=Capekino&src=typd

WHY DID THEY LEARN NOTHING FROM GREEN LANTERN!?!?!

Fucking Cyborg looks like shit.

>Even then Marvel has to be worried seeing Suicide Squad wreck Doctor Strange.
delusional

What is even the explanation for how aquaman, who barely even has powers, can do that kind of physical insane shit? Like just jumping 100 feet into the air? What the fuck is this? What's the explanation for aquaman being able to do that shit? Can all superheroes just do generic superman esque shit now in DCucks universe?

So this isn't a joke? You fags care about comic brands that much?

All the more disappointment when they see the actual movie.

Stop trusting Snyder.

>DCucks
Most of them are not even white
Stop saying that

>aquaman, who barely even has powers

lol what?

>maybe

Why? he hasn't disappointed me yet.

>wreck

A movie with Joker and Batman made 100m $ more than a movie about some nobody superhero.

That's not even close to wrecking. Suicide Squad was supposed to make Avengers/Jurassic World money. It couldn't make even half of that.

Never read a comic, but isn't aquaman basically just superman but underwater?

>sabotaging the release

Literally fucking how?

99.9% of humanity don't give a fuck about some Marvel vs DC crap.

Are you just pretending or are there really people who are that invested in movie franchises? For what reason?

Every time. Reminder that marvel create their cinematic universe succesfuly without spiderman, the x-men and the fantastic four. Meanwhile dc can barely compete against the guardians of the galaxy with three of the biggest known super heroes in the history of comics, that is superman, batman, who both have a really good history of cinematic presence, and wonder woman, who is the most well known female super hero. But i guess it's good if it beats a fucking talking racoon in space

>100m
Try 70m. Truly embarrassing, really.

>some Marvel Paki was butthurt enough to type this

>this is what numales, spic, hindus and other third world shitholes consider "epic"

kek marvelshills in full defense mode

>watch JL trailer
>reddit music starts playing

No, thanks.

DChad?

a dick chad? what is this?

Fucking hell that damage control
Honestly I liked Guardians but the reason it did well is because its just another dumb flashy kids movie. At least DC is trying to do their own thing and not appeal to the lowest common denominator by creating movies solely based off focus group feedback.

The thing is Marvel is actually a joke in the comic book community. Their comics are laughably bad now which are just full of forced diversity and dumb twists. Their movies are just popcorn schlock which, whilst making Disney lots of shekels, are as disposable as a diaper.

Like him or not at least Snyder/DC take risks and try to create a lasting impression

from a design pov, wtf are they thinking with the flash and cyborg outfits? they're horrendous. batman also looks like one of those roided weightlifters with an extended roid belly. how the hell can anyone be excited about this? cognitive dissonance? how can you not see that you're being fed shit?

>At least DC is trying to do their own thing and not appeal to the lowest common denominator by creating movies solely based off focus group feedback
>DCucks can type this with a straight face after Suicide Squad

Threadly reminder.

Here we go again

>posts nerds and YouTube clickbaiters that are hesitant when actually seeing the films because they follow the normie meme of always hating the DCEU but will overreact because of le Batman and new superhero movie!
Those are in no shape or form DChads.

>marlel shills resorting to box office bullshit
>DC has zero (0) flops, all hits
Lel

>flavor of the week post reddit invasion meme image
Sven? is that you pretending to not be a numale again?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602

Why is DC so culturally relevant? Aquaman is already more popilar than Thor and we only saw him for 2 minutes!

When you fix all those spelling errors in there, then maybe will stop call you a Marvel Paki.

This image is hilariously accurate for recent movies but I still have faith JL will deliver

>that marvel shitskin calling DChads "svens"
You can't make this shit up

>I know, I'll call him a white guy, that will show him
Marvel Pakis really lack any sort of self-awareness. Sometimes I think they're just bots using recycled words by putting together Google search words.

Holy shit, Sqwad made more than Civil War?

What exactly defines a true to heart DChad? I'm genuinely curious.

>that fucking flash
His head looks like it's pasted on. My sides.

And somehow Guardians 2 has more chances to get a better reception and hit a gorillion dollars. Online hype means shit the moment they release the movie. It's like people don't remember the BvS hype and meltdown.What's in these people's head? I don't even.

kek i forgot all about this

It's a shame, I thought Suicide Squad was going to be good.

He has super strength and shit too you pleb.

looks sub par

Refute this from another way. Why wouldn't any movie about batman and superman do better ? They are culturaly more present and well known in the public eye, that's a fact. You can't take the argument for what it is, only because you don't like. You can only be the boys who cried shills, like little baby upset every time a little criticism over their favorite super hero movie is made.

have to understand and appreciate the genius and art behind Snyder's films

There is no such thing as a chad when it comes to capeshit
I mean you might be a chad to /vg/ posters if you post on Sup Forums, butt thats it

>reception
You mean paid reviews and some bought shills on Twitter. Reception is an empty word in an age where any liberal bait gets 99% on Rotten Tomatoes. It's all a political cult.

Lmao those fingers movin FAST

We like DC and Fox capmovies, Christian values and art. I like to hunt too but I can't talk for the rest

>I have never read a comic or watched a cartoon-- I saw that Family Guy episode tho xD

Fuck off to reddit, kid.

Of course DC is more culturally relevant. They create culture. Marvel, especially MCU seeks only to mimic culture. Which leads them to box office success but little lasting appeal in the eyes of the public.

The last time Marvel was relevant in culture was Iron Man 1.

Maybe if DC made better movies they could pay for their reviews too.

most people like quips and fart jokes. most people don't like thinking.

Fuck off spic.

every third world country is obsessed with Superman

>the paid Marvel paki actually lurks Twitter for his shitposting wars on Sup Forums
Sad

Said the same thing about spoodermin in cw. Looked fine in the movie.

Any dumbass on Sup Forums who is easily impress with mythology parallels on a super hero movie as if those point weren't already established as apart of the concept of super hero as a whole and believe they are intelligent for seeing it being presented clearly in any capeshit.

JAJAJA DC ES KINO

You tell them. It's far better when we can all agree it's made for retards so we can all have fun together and ironically laugh at the stupid premise alongside the quips.

Thanks Marvel!

He isn't a spic
It's a swede cuck videgame player

>with joker and batman

Truly reaching desu. Both of them combined had like 9 min on screen. The only well known was harleyquinn.

Fuck off Pablo, Marvel is shit

>completely CG environment shot in darkness to hide the dodgy CG

who cares about box office results

MoS and BvS were novel take on the subject, who managed to give a new dignity to those two icons

JS (for now) looks like these 2 iconic characters with a buncha'nobodies fighting generic cannon fodder... will it be as good and interesting as MoS or BvS ????

Be more consistent Dannyboy.

Not even him but it makes me laugh when a DC shill immediately takes offense to something. kek

How do they create culture by plagiarizing the bible and any mythos deity in their movies ? What do you mean exactly by marvel mimicking culture ?

Fucking kek

Daily reminder that all capeshit is equally reddit-tier and if you enjoy Marvelshit or DCshit you are equally as plebby.
Marvel:
>terrible cinematography
>boring colour gradients
>constant reddit quips
>2D charaters
DC:
>laughable CGI
>tryhard dark and edgy style
>dark, boring colours
>chaotic pacing
>stunted attempts at humour

Seriously, you guys are arguing about which polished turd is better, sort it out plebs

Anyone who can appreciate the genius behind Snyder's films
lover of the arts and symbolism
regularly works out and stays in good shape
christian values
alpha men

>....
>???
Fuck you redditshill. Go back to r/DC

lel

You don't have to be a retard to appreciate simple movies. But you have to be to see anything intellectually challenging in a movie about super hero

Why bully the kid for being excited for the movie? Ffs seems like a nice lad, maybe a bit autistic. Would bro

Gross

>who managed to give a new dignity to those two icons

Their characterizations were met with ridicule.

>MARTHA

I cant believe that people still have faith that anything in this cinematic universe will be good. If you dont support this shit they could restart it and actually give you something good, the characters are fine, dont let them butcher it for you just because they are DC.

Gross

There weren't novel take you illiterate shit. Super heros have always been about being modern mythologic beings. It's part of human history to be impressed by story of heroes with power greater than life.

>Meanwhile, at Marvel...
youtube.com/watch?v=pk4DIzH4_3M&t=3s

>tfw snyder will never get the appreciation he deserves
im sorry my friend, i wish people could understand.. but they only care about quips and memes

If we assume for the sake of argument that discussing a CBM in a CBM thread because you enjoy CBMs is sad, then by definition posting in here when you don't even enjoy them is even sadder. Imagine how empty your life must be to spend your time doing that.

haha poop xD upvote reddit style!

Stop bullying brainlets

This opinion I can respect. Defending marvel flicks and shitting on DC is the mark of pleb or the shill, pick your poison

You talk as if this trailer wasnt loaded with quips

tfw to smart for marvel but to dumb for dc

>the marvel paki reveals himself again
do you get paid better on Sundays?

Oy Deeeana from Teeemeyscira

the trailer is actually bait for liberals and marvelcucks to come see the film.

the actual film will be a lot more like traditional snyder. with thought provoking themes so expect it to get bad reviews.
thinking = bad!

>"yu just have no lyfe lol! stop hating faggot!"
Why don't you grow up you pathetic manbaby. Getting exited over the next CGI fight between two men in tights is possibly the dumbest thing I can think of.