>Will never find out how the story ends

>Journeyman
>The Secret Circle
>Flash Forward

>hitman just stole the intro
i couldnt believe it when i saw it
one of the laziest fuckin things ive ever seen

Jessica alba kino

I know, right? I wonder why it never got a second season.

I remember fapping to that show like crazy

>that flashgame where she was in the tub and you slowly clicked away the bubbles, finding the rubber ducky

John Doe

Although the director explained all the truth years after and it was underwhelming. Basically the main character revived or something and he acquired all the info about the world that way.

The 4400
Flashforward

Are there any similar shows to this?

>Journeyman
>Flash Forward
this
this

Did anyone else actually watch this show? I feel like im the only one. Its amazing and extremely underrated. Its a crime that it only got one season.

That show about the hoodlum black Irish family the black donolys maybe

Season 2 was pure shit man. Fucking dog people. Dog. People. What were they thinking?

On a cliffhanger no less.

They were going to turn Sam gay in season 3 as well. Crushed when I heard it wasn't renewed.

The Good Guys. I don't know how anyone could not like it.

FUCK HBO

I watched reruns of Moesha on The N and after they showed the last episode, they showed the first one and I was so fucking confused

The two best sitcoms of the decade and were cancelled after 3 and 2 seasons respectively .

FUCK

Literally my first celebrity crush and first TV show I fapped too. It helped that I was into femdom too, so having a super-strong chick kicking people's asses was nice.

THIS

yes, but the underlying secret cult story was very intriguing

i honestly don't think i would have cared that much if they hadn't metntioned THE WALL in one of the last episodes. i want to know what THE WALL is goddamn it

>that final episode

I fucking loved this show