Be German

>be German
>knock knock
>Open up! Der polizei is here!
>Are you harboring any Je...bad opinions?
>Open dis door!
What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
youtube.com/watch?v=D0GZ4Y9w6o0
youtube.com/watch?v=jjlKO6hCRoc
youtube.com/watch?v=59EXdqTblDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make liveleak great again

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
OPEN
MULTICULTURAL
LIBERAL

DELETE THIS

this hurts

>cut my arm
>use blood to draw swastika
>slice throat
>they barge in
>what can they do now?

Move to Swiss German-speaking canton
Acquire profits
Laugh as the EU burns

>Nazi's
>Stasi
>Thought Police
Is this the cost of Ordnung?

top fucking cringe

> Kommen sie backen mit ein warrantschnitzel.

>Open vhat door up, Hans!
>I JUST SAID WE ARE BEING TAXED TO MUCH TO PAY FOR ZHE MUSLIMS, PLEASE LEAVE ME BE
>Ve are entering nun!
>Scheiße, we veren't trained to know down doors
>We can't do it on our own! Hermann! Get zhe explosives!
>Blow up the entire block and kill everyone
>Muslims are more enticed to go to Germany now

KEKED
U
C
K
E
D

>vaht have you done hans?!
>now ver vill the refugees schlafen?

>this time
>implying there will be a next time
We're about to come full circle

What is final diagnosis Dr Switzerland?

tot

germany is kill
t. suisse

plz, just give us the coup the grace

Tell them that I identify as a negro demi-boy pan-attack helicopter and that they are harassing me.

youtube.com/watch?v=D0GZ4Y9w6o0

I am serious now when I say I would not mind if we got nuked.
There is nothing to live for left here.

Just drop them.

How much longer until massive white flight from Western Europe anyway?

Me and my family are thinking of leaving.
My sibling is a US citizen.

But I am studying German law which is pretty useless in the US I guess. :-/

Never

I wrote "Western Europe" for a reason.
Obviously Finland is excluded because not even refugees want to live there

How are you going to save the world if you never leave your homeland?

I've had this conversation with many Europeans who say "I would like to move to [US, Australia, etc.], but my degree is only useful in [Norway, Germany, etc.]."

It's really weird to me. Why are so many people in your country getting degrees that are only useful for your country? It just doesn't make sense.

NEIN ich habe kein J- er...h-h-heil Merkel! HEIL MERKEL

Bit rude that
How are you going to save the world by migrating?
The lesser people will always follow the succesful ones for gibsmedats wherever they go, what we need is walls and minefields.

>Migrating
Nah just go on an adventure like Nintendo prophesied

>Police has enough power to search for some dudes posting stuff in a CLOSED GROUP on the Internet
>Not enough power to keep a few Refugees in check during new years eve
So I can get persecuted for posting stuff in a private group nobody has access to? Wew this country is beyond help.

You are right, in most of this cases people dont know how permeable your job market is and that people with a degree in history could work at a bank as a manager.

That is not possible in Europe. 90% of the times you could only work as what you have also studied, so somebody with a history degree will be a teacher or historian or work as a taxi driver if he does not want a job that requires his degree.

But in my case its true since we dont have common law here but roman law.

So it would only be useful, but if I did it very useful, if I studied US law as well so they I would be accredited in both countries which is a huge advantage but takes a lot of time.

The regular lenght of law studies in Germany is 6 and a half years. I would be well over 30 if I also studied US law in the US. But maybe I will do.

no. just no. I can't look at that bullshit.

I'm not trying to be condescending or anything, but you could always be a high school or middle school German teacher.

What do the majority of German comments say? Any translators wanna help summarize it for me?

I would rather die in the upcoming civil war here than to teach at a US public school, sorry m8 :D

private school is a different story though, but they wouldnt take me.

I saw so many horrifying videos of US publics schools, mostly populated by shitskins, beating the teacher and stuff. No thanks :D

Most Germans love it because they are cucks.

Most comments below articles on the home invasions for "hate speech" were positive and cheerful as well.

I live in a nightmare.

When is the next german election?
The höcke must be released asap

I don't know enough about your situation but it seems like learning US law would be a solid choice for the future.

And not every public school is like that. There are plenty of public schools in districts with mostly white kids. Close to the majority of Americans live in the middle of nowhere, dude. Look at a map some time. Not everywhere is going to be an inner city public school from Detroit.

It's just something to think about. I went to a 95% white middle school and my German teacher was a native. You'd have summers off where you could take summer classes for law or maybe do something online.

Surely that's better than staying for your own ego? But with your credentials I'm sure you could get a job at an international law firm or a domestic one or something like that.

I don't really know enough about these things to speak with confidence but I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find employment in the US, somewhere you would like. It's a big country, bro.

In 2017, the only slightly right wing Party, AfD, which is in my opinion centrist but the most right wing party we got, is currenlty mauling itself over antisemitism and dropping in the polls.

Its a fucking joke, I should cry but I am just laughing about it.

Becasue of the cuck leader of the parliamentary fraction of the AfD in the state of Badem-Würtemmberg who wos upset that one of his fellow AfD colleagues in the parliament wrote something bad about jews in one of the books he published, he agitated against him and split the Fraction, cutting its voting power and taking the right to hold longer speeches away from the fraction in that state parliament.

Media is rubbing their hands and is all over the story, discouraging AfD voters, Afd dropping from 15% to 8%.

I want to die.

I can't fucking tell if this is a parody or real. It's so fucking awful it has to be making fun of lefties, yeah?

I know, I already lived in the deep south, I enjoyed it, so I would go there to a mostly white suburb or into states like Arizona or Vermont.

No big cities like Chicago, LA, New York.

Problem is both my parents are engineers and they would need to work as well and I guess well paid engineering jobs that make at least 200k/year are pretty rare in the rural areas.

I will talk about it with them this afternoon

No its serious.

That is how the majority of Germans sees themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=jjlKO6hCRoc
surely this man gives you hope

There are, in fact, many big companies that will pay a stipend if their engineers agree to move to a certain location. A lot of people aren't willing to move to Nebraska or Alabama or wherever to work on a project (for obvious reasons, it would mean uprooting themselves). But as expats, you're already uprooted. Something to keep in mind.

Yeah I like Höcke, he is one of my favourite politicians even though he needs to work a bit on his gestures to become more powerful, you can clearly see that he was a teacher before by his gestures at the moment, that needs to change.

But his ideas are most of the time good and I like how he is shaking the political landscape, scaring people with words.

He could be a racial biology teacher in the 30s as well, judging by his looks lol

Thanks I will look it up and try to convince my family.

Nebraska sounds nice.

just saw the image, kek :'D

>Vermont.

Not sure about engineering jobs, but it's comfy as fuck here and extremely white and conservative so long as you stay away from the liberal cancer quarantine zone called Burlington. Come home Hans.

start screaming allahu akbar over and over.

They'll apologize through the door and leave going home knowing the world is even more DIVERSE before tucking their wife's son into bed and retiring to the cuckshed for the night.

And the gun laws are superb, I heard that even foreigners could buy them in Vermont, is that a myth?

But besides that there are literally no gun laws except NFA in Vermont right?

Also its 95% white and the most white state that exists, only downside is that land wont be cheap.

He seems fucking based! He is Germany's last hope ! Deutchland Erwache!!

DELETE THE RARE PEPES

>you guys are paying me to do this, remember? I'm an informant, now gimme my pay check.

Arizona is hot but legally it's a pretty based state and there's lots of job growth. Anywhere in the valley except central or West phoenix is nice.

Yes, our gun laws are best in the nation, and what's hilarious is that many anti-gun library Bernouts forget the fact that Benis Sanders actually protected gun rights here for over 20 years. Some areas like upper Winooski aren't too expensive, and they're right near the good parts of Burlington (which honestly isn't bad if you stay away from UVM campus). I split a nice apartment there with a friend for roughly $550/month.

I never open the door. So the thought police can't get in. And they have no license or will to break down the door.

I can't tell if this is satire or not. I want to say yes, but you just can't tell with these krauts

Would be a race between arizona and vermont then.

My 25 square metres appartement I currently live in costs 670 dollars and has no air conditioning of course.

But it is in an old prussian barracks which is pretty cool.

Arizona is too filled with illegals and is hot as fuck, I have lived there as well. The cold up here is cozy as shit and scares any of the few minorities back indoors.

Just looked it up on a glove, germany is still more in the north than vermont, so I guess I wont be shocked lol.

In the 90's I was in Iowa and we had a -40 degrees celcius winter which are actual stalingrad temperatures, I was going on a walk outside with my granddad who visited us and he got icicles building at his nose in about 5 minutes, that was horrible

*globe

>AND RECYCLE

When did Germany rival Swede for being the cuckold capital of the world.

Also, the categorical imperative doesn't mean anything in this context.

Yeah and Kant hated niggers, But I am sure they never read anything Kant wrote down so not a surprise.

I attend UVM. My life is suffering

Most of the illegals don't make it past Tucson. Sheriff Joe keeps 'em quarantined in Guadalupe and Central phoenix, or tent city.

Yeah, if heat's not your thing, don't do it. I was recommending it more because it'd probably be easier to find engineering jobs for your folks. Cost of living is low because no one wants to live in an oven. Plus all the housing developers overbuild during the bubble, so there's lots of cheap 3-4 bedroom houses.

Kant was also antisemite.

Kant called jews "nation of scammers", "vampires of society"(in the sense of leechers),

"In the hot countries the human being matures in all aspects earlier, but does not, however, reach the perfection of those in the temperate zones. Humanity is at its greatest perfection in the race of the whites. The yellow Indians do have a meager talent. The Negroes are far below them and at the lowest point are a part of the American peoples."

Immanuel Kant, Physical Geography

What are you doing rabbi?

>shitpost furiously with the speed of a demon
>post so much about Muslims, niggers, Jews and trump that by the time they drag me from the keyboard my fingers are smoking nubs.
>go down as most evil German man since Hitler.
>become martyr of pol.
Would be pretty epic I reckon

>Open the door
>lift up my skirt to reveal my penis

>Sorry to bother you sir

This shit is too easy

you know, in germany you don't have to open the door even when the police have a permission from a judge. it's 100% legal not to open the door.

Fuck you for reposting this shit

You should be alright here then. We get a ton of cold air from Canada that comes down off the lake. Coldest I've ever seen it get is -60°F, but that was at 3AM when nobody was outside. It's alright so long as you have the right gear. I know they run a lot of bioreactors and are doing a fuckton of solar panel work there now.

Also it's close as fuck to the nicer parts of french Canada.

>his tuition payment unironically goes towards funding gender studies courses
You are part of the problem friendo, kys.

Every state university does that

this is so fucking cool

Oh now dont ruin your landscape with that shit like we did :D

Vermonts sounds nice. Whats the price for a decent house?

Truly, there is nothing more Germany than being antisemitic

Those days are over :-(

it was made by a comedian. It looks as if he's ridiculing the left wing by trying to exaggerate what are they, but looks like it backfired because the media supported the "tolerant" aka non-satirical version of the video.

I'd say it was also a smart move by him. He can't be held accountable for racism or anything else because he's "very tolerant" in the video, but anyone with a half a brain knows that it's satirical. The video is rather raising awareness to the degenerate society. Too bad that there are too many people who agree with that degeneracy and don't view the video as satirical.

He was also facing prosecution for mocking Erdogan.
There's no evidence of him either being fully left or right wing, so it's just speculation.

No he is left wing himself, believe me.

youtube.com/watch?v=59EXdqTblDM

Is he mocking the AFD in this one?

NPD when?

Damn Germans are so fucking cucked

Yes.