Muh legs

Not a general, just duscussion in a one-off thread.

>fall over years ago
>literally unable to get up ever since

There must be a point before this that you realize things are getting out of control

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/amberrachdi/?hl=en
vidto.me/t9su5wrudhe0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And yet here you are hanging on Sup Forums when you could be out enjoying a bike ride or taking a girl on a picnic or reading a nice book. Posing inane hyperbole, waiting to die like the rest of us.

This. I've been shitposting all day, every day for the last eight years. Don't be like me, OP. Save yourself!

And yet here (You) are on Sup Forums. Those who live in glass houses etc.

His back slab is splitting open jfc

is he still alive?

>Those who live in glass houses etc.

That's exactly what I'm saying to OP, you fucking moron.

According to his new physical therapist, he's finally losing weight, but apparently it took him 11 sessions for them to realize they can't cheat on diet and exercise.

Did he ever really live?

just vomited thanks Sup Forums

And that's what I'm saying back to you, dummy.

And if I were to say to you, 'And yet here (You) are on Sup Forums. Those who live in glass houses etc,' would you not find that redundant given the previous exchange?

Advice is a two way street, friend.

Does anyone else want to just scrape that stuff on their legs, or slice it with a scalpel, or pop the pustules and just cover their legs in the fluid, just to see what happens????

How does he make love?

his tools are probably rotten, ironically

I want to break off one of his crusties and give it a nibble

Wonder if they would taste good, fat make meat taste better

Didn't she lose a shitton of weight and become human sized?

I think once you got to his point, there is no return. Even if miraculously lose weight, he would have pounds of loose skin that would need cutting off and leave huge scars, and his lower skeleton must be fucked beyond repair. Might as well just keep eating jimmy lad.

Not perfect...

But she has cute face.

Yes, Amber is a real qt now.

Dr. Now doing God's work.

instagram.com/amberrachdi/?hl=en

This is more disgusting than being 800 pounds.

OWW MY LEGS

Once she takes the loose skin off she'll be a legit catch.

Tubby little gremlin of a boyfriend (now fiance) won the goddamn lottery.

Someone post the copypasta, I quite enjoyed it last time

>Tubby little gremlin of a boyfriend (now fiance) won the goddamn lottery.
Im sure i saw her episode and she mentioned he was into "the larger lady".

Maybe not so lucky dude :(

This is genuinely inspiring.

>one off thread
>keeps posting the same image

Fuck off you lying sack of shit.

She is probably insane when it comes to food though and could snap at any moment

Swole af

she could use those flaps to fly from tree to tree. just saying.

Does this mean that Amy Schumer might be able to recover too, someday?

isnt that the lady from the new pope?

It's still winter and the weather is unsuitable for all those things. Cmon user be practical

why haven't they just amputated his legs yet? They look like they're dead anyway

And I'm into brunettes but I know not to kick a blonde out of bed when I'm punching above my weight, pun not intended.

No it ain't.

>implying he's not gonna get cucked by Chad

BRUH

Implying the women I'm interested in will have anything to do with me.

Why does someone keep posting this pic? What does it mean?

He has no problem. He's a man who stands up to the meaningless of existence, choosing not to fall for society's empty lies not by mere rejection, but by using his life to indulge himself into a grotesque parody of today's capitalist consumerism. He is a true existentialist hero, a real rebel to the system. He is a bold challenger to the modern construction of "health" because when the common fate of man is death, decreasing the odds through healthy diet and exercise mean nothing. Family is revealed to be an arbitrary connection. Taking away her daughter's education is only another form through which a parent violently controls his child, as if forcing her into this cruel world isn't enough. James King may be considered a horrible person, but the truth is his attitude resides in every one of us and he knows it.

>not posting the classic

More Amber. If i didnt know about the flaps i definitely would bang

It looks like a piece of raw chick when you lift it out of package before it's completely thawed out.

damn it really does

What's the point of losing weight when you're just going to change into tumblr?

Where did they keep getting money to support themselves? Surely welfare cant dole out that much right?

They're also "disabled".

I'm sure they're collecting money from a dozen different social assistance programs.

Keep paying your taxes, wagecuck.

>Surely welfare cant dole out that much right?
Of course it can when you get shekels for your disablement and your spouse gets shekels for taking care of you

guh

>start fund for ambulance costs
>everybody just knows they're getting fuck all

vidto.me/t9su5wrudhe0.html

How has he not lost his legs to diabetes yet?

When does the new episode air? Wednesday?